Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (86881 Views)

Odumegwu Ojukwu & Bianca's Traditional Wedding (Throwback Photos) / BIAFRA: Death Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish-american Who Died Protesting At UN / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by winj3: 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
That Mayrock person will be turning in his grave now knowing that the same worthless people he did that act for are the same ones who have now tarnished the reputation of Nigerians and other blacks due to drug dealing and criminal activities all over the world!

I spit!
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
anyilala12335:

God bless you. We will never forget. My late dad told me about it! I will pass it to my children, on and on like that to many many generations when am gone! Until it comes a time when all Biafrians, old East blocks and our brothers across the Niger river, will remember and celebrate it like the Jewish Passover. Rest in peace to all that stood for peace and justice.

Celebrate what,in my place we only celebrate success.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by OKTolu: 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
Ok next please....
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
LZAA:
Afamed wee not sleep well because of thisgrin
Cc imhotep sarrki iceberg3 helinues Adaibeku
he is a bastard my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Germi9: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
i am touched from the angle of a white man...But the Igbos are clueless to the extent of killing themselves over community Land's#Shameonuigbos

Mayrock may have died for nothing,who cares,even the Igbos dont!!
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by EzeNdiAra: 3:47pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 3:50pm On May 30, 2020
post=90116532:
More .
God d supreme and true god bless u my brother , u shall not lack ,no bad woman shall visit ur life amen

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
God d supreme and true god bless u my brother , u shall not lack ,no bad woman shall visit ur life amen

grin grin
Amen
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
he is a bastard my friend

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
KingsJohnson:

two wrong can't make a right

But how long can we continue to bear these wrongs ?
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2020
BIAFRA FOREVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:00pm On May 30, 2020
post=90116532:
More .

Where is this building situated?
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by oyatz(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2020
Eeyah...see frustrations.

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

How many white men died for yoruba race when you morons were killing each in your kiriji war and when pregnant dahomey women sent your lazy and cowardly forefathers to scamper for safety under olumo rock..

Very empty noise
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by bluecircle470: 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
jimyjames:

Was that the reason awolowo committed suicide by drinking rat poison?

Oh that was why ojukwu made your generations in east to commit suicide in during the civil war and he ran away grin
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nuclear99(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
Maadoo:
We survived..

Kano Pogrom 1945

Jos Pogrom 1953

Nationwide pogrom 1966

Genocide 1967 to 1970.

We survived abandoned properties.

We survived state imposed bankruptcy.

We survived nationalisation of industries.

We survived quota system.

We survived government anti Igbo policies.

We survived Fulani herdsmen.

We survived destruction of our properties in Islamic riots.

We will outlive every evil policy from a country entangled in gross darkness and mired in structural wickedness.

Evil can never triumph over good.

We will overcome the dark heart of man.

of man's inhumanity to man.

Today we remember our heroes.

Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Philip Effiong.

Alexander Madiebo.

Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzia.

Rolf Steiner

Taffy Williams

Carl Rosen

Roger Faulques

Bruce Mayrock

Jan Zumbach

Etc.

Thanks for giving your yesterday so that we can have a future.

... and God bless the living legend Squadron Leader Artur Alves Pereira of the Biafran army, for coming to our rescue when the world feigned blindness to the cruelty of the dark construction of the human heart. Your generation is blessed.

Today we remind Nigeria that her past will continue to haunt her, her present will continue to torment her and her future will continue to elude her... for obfuscating history and conniving with evil, until Biafra is recognised and freed.

Even if Nigeria, a country suffering identity crisis and internal contradiction forgets, we will never forget.

We will take back our nation.

From the Hausa Fulani slavemasters and their puppets.

We will restore Biafra.

And make it the pride of Africa.

In Biafra Africa died and in Biafra Africa shall rise again.

In Biafra Nigeria died and in Biafra all the ethnic nationalities currently enslaved in Nigeria will rise again.

Come Biafra come.
for you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by oneman2k7: 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
outsider burn himself for the actualisation of Biafra while Kanu d fugitive ran for his life.

How do u leave your people wen u are mostly needed?
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
We strong but not defenseless
We are wise and bold as brute
We are a Nation Envied by others
Lord we pray for our sun to Shine.

Chorus:
God bless Biafra my Home sweet Home
God bless Biafra my Home sweet Home
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
Johnandv:

Which road is named after rat poison crooner in the East. We are talking about real status you are talking about naming roads, that one is so common here, even tunnels and houses are named after Ojukwu left right and centre, not like the forgotten Awolowo that is a dead vegetable.
My brother in Abakaliki here in Ebonyi state nothing like Ojukwu status oooooo

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2020
aalangel:

Where is this building situated?
Enugu

1 Like

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
the same mistake late head of state General Ironsi made over half a century ago is what PresidentofA has repeated (hesitating to make & take the right decision) in time but instead doing opposite.

The General was given enough time to make things right but failed. Poor advisers.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Kemistri4(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2020
Bossjakande:
is DAT why ojuku cut his blocus and turn to woman to escaped. IBO animal

Lol this is stale grin
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by dominique(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
Where is the complete building? What I'm seeing here is a computer generated structure

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
So beautiful
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
dominique:
Where is the complete building? What I'm seeing here is a computer generated structure
Mtcheeew!Oversabi muslimah
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 4:20pm On May 30, 2020
post=90116427:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2340633612904006&id=100008721701950
Great feat. But why is it just on Facebook? Why is the mainstream media unable to give this some publicity? Those that are suppressing the civil war memory will never be forgiven by posterity
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by slivertongue: 4:22pm On May 30, 2020
. ‘A nation which forgets it’s defenders will itself be forgotten’(Calvin Coolidge).
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by HeadShot: 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
OgboAto:
While Mr. Mayrock made himself a burnt offering, here is the leader of Biafra after willfully sacrificing 3 million future of Ndi Igbo:

In this life or the next...
Shame will be yours..

We dont anything in common
Light and darkness can never meet
We are not countrymen... God forbid
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

While bastard yoroubas are crying about the Fulani Emirate in kwara, which they will never collect back from the fulanis. grin
Outdated trash, hope you know your communities are under siege of Fulanis already
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by maruzia: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
slivertongue:
. ‘A nation which forgets it’s defenders will itself be forgotten’(Calvin Coolidge).

This is so true.
This lady really tried, not like all these indomie slay queens everywhere wit no brains.
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Michael004: 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
dominique:
Lol CAD drawing grin
Re: Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
Maadoo:
We survived..

Kano Pogrom 1945

Jos Pogrom 1953

Nationwide pogrom 1966

Genocide 1967 to 1970.

We survived abandoned properties.

We survived state imposed bankruptcy.

We survived nationalisation of industries.

We survived quota system.

We survived government anti Igbo policies.

We survived Fulani herdsmen.

We survived destruction of our properties in Islamic riots.

We will outlive every evil policy from a country entangled in gross darkness and mired in structural wickedness.

Evil can never triumph over good.

We will overcome the dark heart of man.

of man's inhumanity to man.

Today we remember our heroes.

Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Philip Effiong.

Alexander Madiebo.

Joseph "Hannibal" Achuzia.

Rolf Steiner

Taffy Williams

Carl Rosen

Roger Faulques

Bruce Mayrock

Jan Zumbach

Etc.

Thanks for giving your yesterday so that we can have a future.

... and God bless the living legend Squadron Leader Artur Alves Pereira of the Biafran army, for coming to our rescue when the world feigned blindness to the cruelty of the dark construction of the human heart. Your generation is blessed.

Today we remind Nigeria that her past will continue to haunt her, her present will continue to torment her and her future will continue to elude her... for obfuscating history and conniving with evil, until Biafra is recognised and freed.

Even if Nigeria, a country suffering identity crisis and internal contradiction forgets, we will never forget.

We will take back our nation.

From the Hausa Fulani slavemasters and their puppets.

We will restore Biafra.

And make it the pride of Africa.

In Biafra Africa died and in Biafra Africa shall rise again.

In Biafra Nigeria died and in Biafra all the ethnic nationalities currently enslaved in Nigeria will rise again.

Come Biafra come.
What a touchy write ups and I feel tears. Long live Biafra!!! And Respect to our past heroes!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.