Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) (115403 Views)

Python Killed After It Swallowed An Antelope (Photos) / This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by etrange: 3:57pm On May 30, 2020
FGonline:
meanin thy can swallow human,when thy are in search of food.

Python is amongst the few types of snakes that have records of actually preying on humans but the cases are very rare cause most times, they do not attack humans except if they feel threatened.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Biodun1929(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

It can take 2wks, even a month. While at it, it will keep away from humans/trouble grin. Does its best to maintain a high temperature to aid its digestion. It really has to gets this process done fast, lest the swallowed prey becomes a problem to the python. After that, it takes a break for months.

How come you know this?
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by IkwerrePikin: 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
Ningen:
Double meat??

That antelope is not safe for consumption Bro. It has already started undoing digestion. If you eat it; you can eat a snake regurgitated vermin.

Oga dey will boil it very well and eat

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
Everytime snakes swallow foods like this, they practice gluttony.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by CynthiaChi(f): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
incogni2o:
I feel like being on the front page.
By the way.
Shout out to everyone seeing this.
Stay safe and have a great weekend.
And to the ones in situations they wish they weren't.
Hold on to Hope, Things are gonna change.
God Bless.
Stay safe and have a great weekend too

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by lastchild: 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
That means this python can swallow human, your village is in danger

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by tunary(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
miketayo:

So can eat an already dead and decaying goat ?
Examination before decision. if it's already getting decay then you dispose it, as for the Python, it's already In the pot
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by pek(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2020
Kubernetes:
If the python isn't killed.
How long will it take the ante to digest?
Sometimes three months to one year. A python can eat twice a year.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by logon599: 4:00pm On May 30, 2020
Na wa o. Snakes can't eat and live life peacefully in this part of the world
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by obidevine(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2020
chykmoni:
This snake(Python) that swallowed a whole antelope was killed in my village by my friend (Boy-O-Boy) in the bush this morning.

We have a double meat here.

Yaayyy , na this same sale swallow jamb money that year !!!! Finally it's been killed. I'm so happy.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by jericco1(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2020
Pythons are most vulnerable after a heavy meal.. you guys should have allowed it to digest first na undecided
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by logon599: 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
Na wa o. Snakes can't eat and live life peacefully in this part of the world

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by martineverest(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
friendl:
How did that snake swallow the antelope ?
python can swallow a very fat woman..even Yokozuna

their jaws an expand to a very wide length

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by potbelly(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2020
Several hours could be 36 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 96hours...
Bodydialect57:
Several hours? You mean the snake can digest that animal in hours? Really?
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by chijokz(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
Ningen:
Double meat??

That antelope is not safe for consumption Bro. It has already started undoing digestion. If you eat it; you can eat a snake regurgitated vermin.
I concur with you. But there's hunger in the land which supercedes safety to those guys.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by pek(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
zikoson:
Bro eating that antelope should be avoided by all possible means to avoid story that touches. Python venom can wipe out entire village
sad When you are told to broaden your knowledge, you will not only to come to nairaland to spew rubbish.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Solatium(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
chykmoni:
This snake(Python) that swallowed a whole antelope was killed in my village by my friend (Boy-O-Boy) in the bush this morning.

We have a double meat here.

This is not an Antelope it is a Deer

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by martineverest(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
OgaVD:
How did the python swallow the antelope?
their mouth can expand to the extent that it can swallow a very fat woman

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by etrange: 4:06pm On May 30, 2020
Biodun1929:

One year without eating. That is a lie jor

Don't say that's a lie. Say you don't believe. That's more tactful. Pythons can lower thier metabolism by 70% during famine. How long they go without food depends on the specie and the last amount of food they ate. Most species can go more than 6 months while some go up to 12.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by etrange: 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
nams77:

Two weeks us small. That thing will take up to two months

It's not. It can even take a week (typical). It only takes a more during the period of reduced metabolism (something some snakes do during famine).
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On May 30, 2020
Biodun1929:

How come you know this?

Marine kingdom...

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
Okay. It's better measured in days or weeks.
potbelly:
Several hours could be 36 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 96hours...
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Osanoghodua1: 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
friendl:
How did that snake swallow the antelope ?

The python has expandable body line which streaches and allows it to conviniently absorb objectives mightier than its body size.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by adomuwiner(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
Akeredolu has abandoned Ijoka road projects

he contractor handling okeobere to Idanre road have moved their equipment from the site due to non payment of contract fund, similarly, the the construction work from from Nepa round about to Ijoka has been stopped .
According to Breeze FM in Ijoka, Ijoka road is in bad shape. Some of the residents of the area have abandoned their home to let room in the town due to the bad road.
Akeredolu is playing politics with the road.
Nobody knows the sin of Ijoka people why he abandoned their road and concentrate on oda road
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 30, 2020
Heffalump:
Double meat kwaa tongue

The antelope already has corrosive digestive enzymes secreted on it.

All this one na just grammar. But the grammar is empty in where we have hot water , pot and spices

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:
But I wanna ask, how will this digest in this python stomach had it been it wasn't caught?

All these snakes that swallows big objects,how do these things digest?
It can go months without eating again..
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Urchman200: 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
I hope no intention of eating that antelope because it will poisonous oooo.
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by uuzba(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:
But I wanna ask, how will this digest in this python stomach had it been it wasn't caught?

Snake will just go and chill in one hidden corner for like 1 month. Small-small the food will digest. Then the snake will have power to start moving about again.
It's not everyday snake moves about. Most times, it's on lockdown, digesting its food
Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Justarandomguy: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
Well that's double meat for you. Enjoy

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Or11: 4:16pm On May 30, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
will the python poison affect the person that eats it?

Probably, it's similar to eating vommit.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by uuzba(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
Urchman200:
I hope no intention of eating that antelope because it will poisonous oooo.
How can it be poisonous?
Did the snake want to kill itself?
Wash it well and eat .
I watched a documentary where the oyibo stated that even the snake venom is not poisonous IF EATEN. It enters the stomach and your body digests it.
It is only poisonous when it DIRECTLY touches your blood, as per when the snake bites you and injects it directly into your blood.

Re: This Python Swallowed Whole Antelope In My Village (Graphic content) by Justarandomguy: 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
seankafor:

They have chemicals that help in digesting their prey, normally it would take like 10days for that antelope to digest. And during this time they're slow and vulnerable. Usually just resting in a warm corner. Until they're ready swallow another unfortunate nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial] / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online