Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sextape Escapades - Varsity Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sextape Escapades - Varsity Stories (623 Views)

My Escapades In The North ..... / Narrate To Us Your Sex Escapades As A Corper / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sextape Escapades - Varsity Stories by TuroDee(f): 11:15am On May 30, 2020
EPISODE TWO

Slowly, he slid his hands beneath her short skirts and caressed her soft tights to entice her the more. Still holding onto her lips and not wanting her to break free from his kiss, he caressed her the more, this time moving his hands closely to her underwear. She became alert and quickly pushed his hands from her tights.
"stop, I said i'm not ready"
She adjusted herself and moved backed a bit from him ,so he could see she was serious.
He became furious , he stood up in anger, " what sef!, he said , we've been dating for months now and you wont let me go further than kissing"

continue reading.......

https://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/05/episode-two-sex-tape-escapades.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Calls Wizkid The Greatest Of All Time / Bbnaija 2020: I Was Watching World Cup In 1992 When Ozo Was Born. / Cheap Sex. Why Legs Open On The Go In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.