Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) (88888 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Vanity

Poverty
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Etumudonsmart: 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
You ruined your career by going to PSG
More over you look scary. If am a woman I can't date a person like you even with your money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by NORSYK(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
Mbappe is miles ahead of Neymar, ever since he arrived from Barcelona he has been under the shadow of Mbappe

4 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2020
This guy is cute natural and money come join. Cuteness overload. Na Monet remain for me to shine my cuteness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Vanity

2 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by adomuwiner(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
Akeredolu has abandoned Ijoka road projects

he contractor handling okeobere to Idanre road have moved their equipment from the site due to non payment of contract fund, similarly, the the construction work from from Nepa round about to Ijoka has been stopped .
According to Breeze FM in Ijoka, Ijoka road is in bad shape. Some of the residents of the area have abandoned their home to let room in the town due to the bad road.
Akeredolu is playing politics with the road.
Nobody knows the sin of Ijoka people why he abandoned their road and concentrate on oda road
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by fergie001: 4:09pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
The 2nd best player in the World after Leo Messi
grin

3 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by exquisitedzns2: 4:10pm On May 30, 2020
why persong go paint him body like this?
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by OKTolu: 4:11pm On May 30, 2020
Hmmmmm nice
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by fergie001: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

Easy bro....

3 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
Very good looking dude. How can any lady cheat on such perfect male specimen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by SmartchildTutor: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
The 2nd best player in the World after Leo Messi
Warm water is good against COVID-19 disorientation.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
fergie001:

Easy bro....
How dare u use Ronaldo meme

2 Likes

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by fergie001: 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

How dare u use Ronaldo meme

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
Nice one. I love neymar..
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
fergie001
If i ever sight Cristiano 1on1 (its imposible though) this will be the outcome

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ThatKING(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Neymar go must end up like maradona,and ronaldinho...his extravagance livestyle fit no make am last pass he early 30's.....

but come to think of it,those south american ladies shape fit make a professional sportsman spend all he money untop nyash.

unlike our nigerian ladies,their poor shapes and multiple k-legs can't even make an ordinary kano pillar player go broke..
he is already 30
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2020
Neymar is 28 years old already? Man has reached nowhere near his true potential
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Goovo(m): 4:22pm On May 30, 2020
paulolee:
fine fresh guy( no homo)..this guy calling was to be a model bt he found luv in football and a very talented and blessed player bt not dt serious with football and sees football lyk he is having fun, i jus wish he can add the kind of determination of cr7 and the seriousness of lionel messi to his wonderful talent, but with the way he keeps playing and showbooting asif its showbiz i doubt if he will ever win the ballon d or, i do wish he can return to fcb so dt messi can pass d mantle to him bt i doubt if he can lead barca lyk d way messi did because messi left d bar too high 4 any oda leader to climb...its funy dt d same player dt seeked new challenge n was made the highest paid is now trying to force his way back and even receive pay cuts to join barca, footballers are too perplexed choosing between money and happiness...i guess he wud endup as a model lyk becks...
you said it all
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by perdollar(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
this guy's skills is taller than Messi
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=90127317][/quote]lol..no wound am , abeg
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Originalsly: 4:24pm On May 30, 2020
Wow!...not a follower.... but this really bleached out his original colour.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by moshuur(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very good looking dude. How can any lady cheat on such perfect male specimen

Looks/physical appearance is not everything
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by paulolee(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2020
Goovo:
you said it all
tanks man...dt guy na ma realest gee oo
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by pippimp(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
The phuck?. I got those same shoes. The low ankle ones though. I no go go sell am so.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
Air Jordan vest and Nike shows.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
edlion57:
Blacks wants white body,whites wants black body....u can't have it all
he's black
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by HundredWays(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
Best player that never knew his worth cry
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
moshuur:

Looks/physical appearance is not everything
Indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.