Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) (88884 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Ishitinyourlife: 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
paulolee:
fine fresh guy( no homo)..this guy calling was to be a model bt he found luv in football and a very talented and blessed player bt not dt serious with football and sees football lyk he is having fun, i jus wish he can add the kind of determination of cr7 and the seriousness of lionel messi to his wonderful talent, but with the way he keeps playing and showbooting doing too much entertainment and showbiz i doubt if he will ever win the ballon d or, i wish he do return to fcb so dt messi can pass d mantle to him bt i doubt if he can lead barca lyk d way messi did because messi left d bar too high 4 any oda leader to climb...its funy dt d same player dt seeked new challenge n was made the highest paid is now trying to force his way back and even receive pay cuts to join barca, footballers are too perplexed choosing between money and happiness...i guess he wud endup as a model lyk becks...
#stillonthematter....na coach and the club owner go settle dis wan..
It's because he has realised his mistake which is impatience, if he joins Barcelona he will surely win the ballon d or because messi and Suarez would help him achieve that,they play like family, but PSG is every man for himself
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by fergie001: 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

If i ever sight Cristiano 1on1 (its imposible though) this will be the outcome
Ororo 1 of the world.

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ampelox(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2020
the brazilian playmaker
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Chatflick(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Vanity

All will turn to dust one day
Even you.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by NigeriaB(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
The 2nd best player in the World after Leo Messi

By this statement, Neymar knows you are his enemy.

Why do you hate Neymar so much?

Why do you want to kill his carrier this early?
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by ghettokid1(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2020
fergie001:
Ororo 1 of the world.

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Abbeylanre15(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2020
Third best player. Gone are the days hazard used to struggle d spot with you. Hin career dey 2g for Madrid now

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Skepticus: 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very good looking dude. How can any lady cheat on such perfect male specimen

Ladies would cheat on anything, even Christ. Lol
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Prenonjebose: 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
Quite a resemblance with Travis Fimmel (Ragnar Lothbrock)
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

In which planet? shocked

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by HundredWays(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
This niqqa killed his career wit greed and taste for Ballon D'or cry
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by officialfestus(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

If i report u to lalasticlala & mynd44 now, u go say i wicked
report me na... Them go theif you and lalasticlala phone on top this matter
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by HundredWays(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

If i report u to lalasticlala & mynd44 now, u go say i wicked
pls forgive him.... He's a Penaldo fan
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by HundredWays(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
officialfestus:
report me na... Them go theif you and lalasticlala phone on top this matter
thief
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by kemii308: 4:41pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 4431619[/color]
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by agog: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
limits aint real at all. All we need do is to believe in ourselves and have the drive to push on. Sooner than expected brighter days are here.

ghettokid1:
He captioned it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/neymarjr/status/1266086963901280257?p=v
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by owowa145(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
Rema123:
Most skillful football in the world. DANCING FEET
Ronaldinho: hold my glass
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Na true you talk

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by guychidile: 4:56pm On May 30, 2020
these tattoo ehhh
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
That small boy still dey fvck his mama?
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Arizonaguy(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2020
paulolee:
fine fresh guy( no homo)..this guy calling was to be a model bt he found luv in football and a very talented and blessed player bt not dt serious with football and sees football lyk he is having fun, i jus wish he can add the kind of determination of cr7 and the seriousness of lionel messi to his wonderful talent, but with the way he keeps playing and showbooting doing too much entertainment and showbiz i doubt if he will ever win the ballon d or, i wish he do return to fcb so dt messi can pass d mantle to him bt i doubt if he can lead barca lyk d way messi did because messi left d bar too high 4 any oda leader to climb...its funy dt d same player dt seeked new challenge n was made the highest paid is now trying to force his way back and even receive pay cuts to join barca, footballers are too perplexed choosing between money and happiness...i guess he wud endup as a model lyk becks...
#stillonthematter....na coach and the club owner go settle dis wan..
Too long, can you summarize pls
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2020
I prefer Nermar to Ronaldo and Messi.

He plays an entertaining football. He entertains his fans before he strikes it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by skyfather09(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
you don spoil everything..
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by DriggityDre: 5:11pm On May 30, 2020
cool
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by paulolee(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

It's because he has realised his mistake which is impatience, if he joins Barcelona he will surely win the ballon d or because messi and Suarez would help him achieve that,they play like family, but PSG is every man for himself
yup n most importantly barca n madrid are big guns n if he leads dm to just ucl he wud win d ballon..

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by paulolee(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2020
Arizonaguy:
Too long, can you summarize pls
am sorry m currently in jakarta and we dnt summerize tinz here...i cant help u
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 5:19pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=ArmaniUhuru post=90127185][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.