Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) (88887 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by kemii2901: 5:21pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 2451198[/color]
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by 1stola: 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
The 2nd best player in the World after Leo Messi
kid

keep fooling yourself grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by samsard(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Vanity

All will turn to dust one day
Do you realize that poverty is a vanity? People like think one has to live forever for life to be meaningful. Don't blame anyone because your idea of a meaningful and fulfilled life is an eternity living in poverty.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Azmanaty: 5:47pm On May 30, 2020
samsard:
Do you realize that poverty is a vanity? People like think one has to live forever for life to be meaningful. Don't blame anyone because your idea of a meaningful and fulfilled life is an eternity living in poverty.

All this thing because of small something I said?? Haba mana!
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Onitola2: 5:57pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
he's d 3rd, CR7 is undoubtedly d 2nd
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
The third after Leo Messi and Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Matthew2925(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=ArmaniUhuru post=90127185][/quote] Guy this na d wrong picture of ronaldo to post be this. Remember Portugal won this match. Euros 2016. Messi no get one international trophy.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by blinking001(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Neymar go must end up like maradona,and ronaldinho...his extravagance livestyle fit no make am last pass he early 30's.....

but come to think of it,those south american ladies shape fit make a professional sportsman spend all he money untop nyash.

unlike our nigerian ladies,their poor shapes and multiple k-legs can't even make an ordinary kano pillar player go broke..
Damn nigaaaar
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by AmadorSays: 6:36pm On May 30, 2020
lol, your own na play, Ronaldo is still the highest paid player grin
ghettokid1:
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
What will this guy tell God about all the tattoo he drew on his body
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 6:39pm On May 30, 2020
AmadorSays:
lol, your own na play, Ronaldo is still the highest paid player grin
Highest paid footballer ain't CR7,maybe highest earning.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
Is he black?
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by AmadorSays: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
lol, highest earning is even better cheesy
StubbornGENIUS:
Highest paid footballer ain't CR7,maybe highest earning.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Proudlytips: 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
Really
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by RealEzee(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Neymar would have been more successful that Ronaldo if he was responsible enough coz he has d looks than him and he also plays better than him.
"would have"...... Future impossible tense, keep dreamimg
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by EmmyKrim(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Neymar would have been more successful that Ronaldo if he was responsible enough coz he has d looks than him and he also plays better than him.
say something More reasonable please
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Abusadiq01(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2020
Aswear dat beard no fit this guy!
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by oneman2k7: 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
overrated player
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Neymar go must end up like maradona,and ronaldinho...his extravagance livestyle fit no make am last pass he early 30's.....

but come to think of it,those south american ladies shape fit make a professional sportsman spend all he money untop nyash.

unlike our nigerian ladies,their poor shapes and multiple k-legs can't even make an ordinary kano pillar player go broke..

And big belles like those benin gals
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
Abusadiq01:
Aswear dat beard no fit this guy!

As in eh. E come resemble on man wey dey sharpen knife for the market near our house
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Fajoe2020: 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
Messi and cr7 dey train, u dey sip red bull
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 30, 2020
Instead of u to focus on how to improve ur standard of living, u are here criticizing Cr7 who is richer than ur local government. You are looking out for responsible and irresponsible one when u can not construct a simple statement without errors. Must u comment?

Kizzygentle:
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Walexdubia(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lol u must be a retard...
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by KCNATH(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2020
Azmanaty:
Vanity
All will turn to dust one day
Even dealth is vanity,and dnt be so sure u will make heaven bro
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Azmanaty: 10:02pm On May 30, 2020
KCNATH:

Even dealth is vanity,and dnt be so sure u will make heaven bro

I will make heaven. If you won't, I understand.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2020
Let me educate you. Neymar is neither White or black. He falls in the category of mix race
edlion57:
Blacks wants white body,whites wants black body....u can't have it all,wtf I'm I saying... Alcohol is dealing with me this afternoon... for those of u highing on my behalf he is balck grin
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Caseless: 12:46am On May 31, 2020
paulolee:
fine fresh guy( no homo)..this guy calling was to be a model bt he found luv in football and a very talented and blessed player bt not dt serious with football and sees football lyk he is having fun, i jus wish he can add the kind of determination of cr7 and the seriousness of lionel messi to his wonderful talent, but with the way he keeps playing and showbooting doing too much entertainment and showbiz i doubt if he will ever win the ballon d or, i wish he do return to fcb so dt messi can pass d mantle to him bt i doubt if he can lead barca lyk d way messi did because messi left d bar too high 4 any oda leader to climb...its funy dt d same player dt seeked new challenge n was made the highest paid is now trying to force his way back and even receive pay cuts to join barca, footballers are too perplexed choosing between money and happiness...i guess he wud endup as a model lyk becks...
#stillonthematter....na coach and the club owner go settle dis wan..
hmmmm
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by elchapoo: 2:21am On May 31, 2020
senatepresido:
My man... Talented Nigga

This one just off me finally.
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by Lematin(m): 5:13am On May 31, 2020
ghettokid1:

CR7 is now what??
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by oshorstan(f): 6:36am On May 31, 2020
I see Neymar going broke in future. go and Mark it
Re: Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) by kolapo520: 7:15am On May 31, 2020
Really need a serious person to partner with to make up to 100k monthly... only serious minded people .
Who ever is interested should join group chat below or drop Whatsapp number_https:///JG9KYpnvuDmEW8CqDoN6SD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambia Vs Nigeria 2018 Fifa World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 2 (Full Time) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.