Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa (4241 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Natural441(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
Who is more beautiful between BOB Risky a man who dresses like a woman from Nigeria And the most beautiful girl in South Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Phenomenal16(f): 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
They are different sex
Try replacing another gal with Bob risky

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by James4bright(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2020
I might not be pleased with South Africans. But that dark skinned girl is far finer than that male barbie.

17 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Pearlla(f): 3:38pm On May 30, 2020
No one. they are just two f**ls standing, they've accipted that faith.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by yanabasee1(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2020
Pearlla:
No one. they are just two f**ls standing, they've accipted that faith.

Are you okay or do you need some medical attention??

8 Likes

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Pearlla(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

ooh, i'm sorry.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Natural441(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

abi ooo
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

That's a male.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:13pm On May 30, 2020
I really do root for the South African lady, she's so beautiful and has got a captivating smile smiley.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Nobody: 12:26am On May 31, 2020
You a very dirty and perverted person. You deserve to be severally tortured.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Cashsteady(m): 1:24am On May 31, 2020
I swear some people no get job oo.. pls oo how this post help matter wey dey country.. those idiots are Making their money you are here comparing them
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Okoroawusa: 1:50am On May 31, 2020
How do you compare that beautiful girl with Bobrisky?

Have you seen Bobrisky live? I mean in person?

Mtchew...

Please apologize to that girl n all South Africans starting with my friend XhosaNostra

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by generationz(f): 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
How dare you compare a dark skinned all natural queen with a bleached out semi-illiterate making money through his confused gender? angry
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:51pm On May 31, 2020
Pearlla:
No one.
they are just two f**ls standing, they've accipted that faith.
You really had to say this?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between Bob Risky And Most Beautiful Girl In South Africa by Pearlla(f): 6:53pm On May 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
You really had to say this?
no, i shouldn't hav texted that

(1) (Reply)

Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / The Barbershop / Hilarious Photo Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.