Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) (1885 Views)

Obodients You Fought Well / Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 3:45pm On May 30, 2020
Henry Kissinger, former US Secretary of States wrote this in his memo to the President of the United States:

"The Ibos are the wandering Jews of West Africa -- gifted, aggressive, Westernized; at best envied and resented, but mostly despised by the mass of their neighbors in the Federation. They have fought well (by African standards) against heavy odds; their cynical public relations use of the starvation has been brilliant."

https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ho/frus/nixon/e5/55258.htm

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by fishjam: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 3:48pm On May 30, 2020
Respect!

The Sun
Shall surely rise again

In the East
After this night

In Nigeria
We are a pariah

But hang on, there is hope
We're not like those without hope

Soon, the day will come
When we shall overcome

Respect!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by ClitRaider: 3:49pm On May 30, 2020
hehehehehe.. Damage control.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by recievesense: 3:52pm On May 30, 2020
hmmm
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by pilatus(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2020
K
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is spreading so much hate on his Biafra radio. His followers are potential terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Lanretoye(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2020
Me mean Biafra get procession but Nigeria win
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nnamdi Kanu is spreading so much hate on his Biafra radio. His followers are potential terrorists.

That you listen to his broadcast shows that he has a great influence on your life. And don't deny it because if he doesn't have some amount of control over your life, you wouldn't leave other things you're doing to tune in to Radio Biafra.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:14pm On May 30, 2020
Lanretoye:
Me mean Biafra get procession but Nigeria win

It's not procession. It's possession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by slivertongue: 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
. ‘A nation which forgets it’s defenders will itself be forgotten’(Calvin Coolidge).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Subduer: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
Nairaland used to BAN anyone who mentioned BIAFRA. Has the BAN been lifted? By who?
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
Subduer:
Nairaland used to BAN anyone who mentioned BIAFRA. Has the BAN been lifted? By who?

You're a clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Subduer: 4:32pm On May 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
His followers are POTENTIAL terrorists.

Are those protecting killer FULANIS ACTUAL Terrorists?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
They will go at any length to seek validation, US doesn't care about you, they probably see emotional and easy target to manipulate. If only they can man up and take rightfully what is theirs, but they will rather weep than fix themselves sad
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

in their 5 Landlocked states, they won't try it else where.
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:39pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
They will at any length to seek validation, US doesn't care about you, they probably see emotional and easy target to manipulate. If only they can man up and take rightfully what is theirs, but they will rather weep than fix themselves sad

Have you been able to take what is yours from your Hausa/Fulani masters? That US doesn't even know your people shows that you don't exist. See, if US finds your people worthy of mention at any time, serious owambe go set for your land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:41pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Terrorist in their 5 Landlocked states, they won't try it else where.

I know that you came here to shout 'fake news.' But when you saw the link, you realised that the matter is serious hence your blabbing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 30, 2020
Easternsun2020:

I know that you came here to shout 'fake news.' But when you saw the link, you realised that the matter is serious hence your blabbing.

Blabbing? Go and listen to radio Biafra and know the meaning of blabbing from Kanu
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:49pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Blabbing? Go and listen to radio Biafra and know the meaning of blabbing from Kanu

That you listen to his broadcast shows that he has a great influence on your life. And don't deny it because if he doesn't have some amount of control over your life, you wouldn't leave other things you're doing to tune in to Radio Biafra. You have to start paying Nnamdi Kanu for the free political education he is giving you daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
Easternsun2020:

Have you been able to take what is yours from your Hausa/Fulani masters? That US doesn't even know your people shows that you don't exist. See, if US finds your people worthy of mention at any time, serious owambe go set for your land.

Tueh upon all they know u, will it give you Biafra? Keep crying why the minorities fix themselves up wink
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Just like Adeyinka Grandson is doing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 30, 2020
Easternsun2020:

That you listen to his broadcast shows that he has a great influence on your life. And don't deny it because if he doesn't have some amount of control over your life, you wouldn't leave other things you're doing go tune in to Radio Biafra.

To say the truth, I was curious one day, I said to myself, let me hear from this Kanu that my igbo friends call intelligent person, I'm not kidding you, the first statement I heard gave me a severe headache, he wasn't coherent and couldn't stay on a point till he jumped into another one, just noise and noise, since that time, I don't listen to him, the one I see are what my igbos friends post regularly online.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by yanabasee1(m): 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like BMC right?
I've never seen an ipob protesters with guns and weapons.... Have you??
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 4:58pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Tueh upon all they know u, will it give you Biafra? Keep crying why the minorities fix themselves up wink

If indeed you're minorit, which I seriously doubt, how have you guys been able to fix the Ogoni oil spills? Have you gained your much touted resource control? Have retrieved your oil wells from the northern oligarchy? What are you doing about NDDC which they have reduced to a laughing stock? Some much about fixing yourselves.

But, you're not from the south south. A true south southerner is not oblivious of the problems which I have listed above, and certainly will not speak about Biafra the way you do.
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

And Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and northern armed bandits are Democrats?
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 30, 2020
Easternsun2020:

If indeed you're minorit, which I seriously doubt, how have you guys been able to fix the Ogoni oil spills? Have you gained your much touted resource control? Have retrieved your oil wells from the northern oligarchy? What are you doing about NDDC which they have reduced to a laughing stock? Some much about fixing yourselves.

But, you're not from the south south. A true south southerner is not oblivious of the problems which I have listed above, and certainly will not speak about Biafra the way you do.

Like I said you keep wailing about other people problem while they fix themselves
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by OnwuCheka(f): 5:03pm On May 30, 2020
Lool

It is so easy to gas my people.
Watch them chest beat & tear shirt all over this thread.
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Like I said you keep wailing about other people problem while they fix themselves

What brought you to this thread if not wailing. You don't like Biafra and the Igbo but whenever you see a thread on them, you rush in to masturbate. I hope you've gotten your orgasm.
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Easternsun2020: 5:08pm On May 30, 2020
OnwuCheka:
Lool

It is so easy to gas my people.
Watch them chest beat & tear shirt all over this thread.

Crawl back into your hut in Oshogbo. There's no skull to mine here.
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Paretomaster1(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2020
Fought well, and them still dey cry Upandan....them chop koboko...
Re: Biafra Fought Well Against Nigeria - US Dept. Of State (kissinger Memo) by Tranquillity360: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
Subduer:
Because...

"We won't pay or beg them to carry news about us,soon they will be forced to talk about us"~Nnamdi Kanu 2014.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Achievement: Pictures Of The Day. / Tinubu Has Done More For Ibos Than Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Gunmen Abduct Fellow Fulani People In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.