Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) (6077 Views)

What’s The Most Difficult Situation You’ve Ever Scaled Through / Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) / How Will You React In This Kinda Situation(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Natural441(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
I want to Know how smart nairalander are.
How can you prevent your wife from knowing that you are texting your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by dingbang(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2020
I love my wife!

11 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Natural441(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
dingbang:
I love my wife!
and you think she won't know.
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
I love my wife and will never leave her for anything or anyone so i need you to stop bothering me...

If ur wife no believe then sorry to say she be witch angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Darammliveth(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2020
Ahhh, so simple... I'd just type 'I love my family so much especially my wife, and i can never disrespect her for whatsoever reason. So keep off!' wink

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Enwhen(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
I love my stand, it' not possible , I have told u before

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Natural441(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2020
I love my wife so much she's a very hard worker and she is a good listener,mother this is the best daughter in law you have ever had I hope she doesn't leave me for another
And mother don't forget to come over and taste her food ,you will be over the moon she is a very good cooker �

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by bigdammyj: 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
I love you more than my wife and she knows it too
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Ebonygirl1(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
I love the weather today, so cool and refreshing cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by bigdammyj: 4:21pm On May 30, 2020
I love taking you out. It makes my wife jealous grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Natural441(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
bigdammyj:
I love taking you out. It makes my wife jealous grin grin grin
you don died be that

1 Like

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Kobicove(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2020
Natural441:
How can you prevent your wife from knowing that you are texting your girlfriend.

I love the weather today so I want to use the opportunity to get plenty of rest at home grin
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by yanabasee1(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2020
I love the finished work..... When you are done with the job, you show me the full picture....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by MJBOLT: 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
i love the way nigeria is handling COVID-19

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by madampresident(f): 5:50pm On May 30, 2020
I love the drawing. Could you make one for my wife?

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by rosy1992(f): 7:23pm On May 30, 2020
YOU ARE FINISHED ALREADY
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Malawian(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2020
I love my life.
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Alaganature(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2020
I love my wife with passion...I know she won't still believe.. women with too much sense
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by usefullchinex: 10:49pm On May 30, 2020
make money trading signals many trade with luck which is very risky learn how to trade and when to stake for free whatapp me on09076646116
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by InfinityFabric: 11:04pm On May 30, 2020
Ebonygirl1:
I love the weather today, so cool and refreshing cheesy
The girlfriend of a serial quadratic exponential cheat on the mic.
#IdeyHailOOOOO!
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by merieam16(f): 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
i love d food my wife prepared , its so tasty u can come nd av some
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by merieam16(f): 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
i love d food my wife prepared, its so tasty u can come nd av some
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
This is first degree murder. Why do you want to kill her?
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Nobody: 3:46am On May 31, 2020
I Love you like a Fat kid loves puff-puff.
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by espn(m): 6:27am On May 31, 2020
Natural441:
I love it that way...Let's make it 70:30. Think about this and update me if you cool with it...cheers...

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by femi4: 6:58am On May 31, 2020
Remember that song: I love my Country .....I no go lie grin
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by Dpaulie(m): 7:59am On May 31, 2020
I love... my wife and cherish her so much, therefore stop disturbing a married man for goodness sake, bye
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by seanwilliam(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2020
dairykidd:
I love my wife and will never leave her for anything or anyone so i need you to stop bothering me...

If ur wife no believe then sorry to say she be witch angry
very apt

1 Like

Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2020
I love long sleeves, once you have it call me.
Re: How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) by lexdany(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2020
i never marry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) / Gurls With Their Useless Shakara. Rubbish! / How Do U Punish Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.