Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls (5651 Views)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Must Read: The Patience Dog Eat The Fattest Bone! / The Patience Dog Eat The Fattest Bone: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Chemicalboss1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
OK so I decided to look for one girl to hold as girlfriend this Xmas and more than ever, I noticed its more easier to get the positive Nod from them.
So I met ibukun one beautiful and chubby girl like that and opted to take her out which she obliged. Took her to my favourite suya spot bought suya worth 1500 and holadia yoghurt for us both. Babe was forming posh taking her time while me when don already dey on Arizonal just dey chop my own like say I dey boarding school. Well I enjoyed the stay buy babe had poor sense of conversation and low humour, to cut the story short, ibukun have started telling about needing 10k for Christmas hair. Don't know if its the weed effect, but I changed face immediately and the dull girl couldn't comprehend, well I let her have her say till we left there, I stylishly dogged from paying her Transport fair cos I know I'll never have anything to do with that girl again anytime soon.
Total money spent on Ibukun was 2500. No takeaway no transport fare. Just counted my loss and moved on.
Then I met mercy, slim and also beautiful. took her to the same location. Unlike ibukun, she was less demanding and had better humour. Well I enjoyed the company and also bough her shawarma takeaway while also paying her Transport home. Well yesterday I called her over to a party going on in my place, she came over we had some enjoyment and I sucessfully banged her that Night, babe was worth every penny.
Now total money spent on mercy is over 10k since I met her. Bought shawarma for her 1500 suya and hollandia 2500 another suya of 2k which we shared, payed her Transport over 1k in total and gave her 3k after the love making. Total money spent should be 10 to 12 k in total

If only ibukun had been more patience, she'll be the one getting the 10k but her stupidity and impatience got her 2500 instead. Ladies be wise and humble like mercy. We both had great moment without her looking like an olosho.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Oceanjagaban: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chemicalboss1:
OK so I decided to look for one girl to hold as girlfriend this Xmas and more than ever, I noticed its more easier to get the positive Nod from them.
So I met ibukun one beautiful and chubby girl like that and opted to take her out which she obliged. Took her to my favourite suya spot bought suya worth 1500 and holadia yoghurt for us both. Babe was forming posh taking her time while me when don already dey on Arizonal just dey chop my own like say I dey boarding school. Well I enjoyed the stay buy babe had poor sense of conversation and low humour, to cut the story short, ibukun have started telling about needing 10k for Christmas hair. Don't know if its the weed effect, but I changed face immediately and the dull girl couldn't comprehend, well I let her have her say till we left there, I stylishly dogged from paying her Transport fair cos I know I'll never have anything to do with that girl again anytime soon.
Total money spent on Ibukun was 2500. No takeaway no transport fare. Just counted my loss and moved on.
Then I met mercy, slim and also beautiful. took her to the same location. Unlike ibukun, she was less demanding and had better humour. Well I enjoyed the company and also bough her shawarma takeaway while also paying her Transport home. Well yesterday I called her over to a party going on in my place, she came over we had some enjoyment and I sucessfully banged her that Night, babe was worth every penny.
Now total money spent on mercy is over 10k since I met her. Bought shawarma for her 1500 suya and hollandia 2500 another suya of 2k which we shared, payed her Transport over 1k in total and gave her 3k after the love making. Total money spent should be 10 to 12 k in total

If only ibukun had been more patience, she'll be the one getting the 10k but her stupidity and impatience got her 2500 instead. Ladies be wise and humble like mercy. We both had great moment without her looking like an olosho.
you go just dey use suya dey fvck girls

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Crucialgem(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Looooool guy you are funny ooo, am sure if your relationship survive 6 month you can boastfully calculate how much you had spend so far on her

36 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Magnoliaa(f): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
W****. grin

Let's assume this is not lie, you spent close to 15k on girls in a day or two, and you think say you dey wise?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by nicerod(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin grin

10k in one night nawa o

Just because of pusi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by jumper524(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
nicerod:
grin grin

10k in one night nawa o

Just because of pusi
far better than hookup babe that are docile despite paying more.

9 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by MrBroke(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
Bro,na u b d ashawo o, dey there dey waste money on pussy wey dey enjoy your dick plus your money. On the long run nah you ashawo o grin

7 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Madmazel99(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chemicalboss1:

what did I just read? Una dey calculate money spent on women like this to know if una gain or lose?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by intruder15(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chemicalboss1:

Okay. Seen. If I may ask, what are we to do with this information? Are there still men in this country? Or everybody don be bulabah.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by kelspinall(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mad people everywhere lols.. Cruiseee
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Melbrom(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
Lwkm...Na God save ibunkun. The God when ibunkun go save mercy before it's too late
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Cerebellum: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
Chemicalboss1:

You're a mad Goat!grin

So funny
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Holybaddo: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
Damn men
I dislike girls that don't know how to communicate
And that ibukun na thief just first outing she don dey list her family problems

Mercy worth every penny spent on her

But guy e better to carry Olosho that one na 2k or better still carry all this classic ones 5k-7k plus money for small chop 1k-2k

That one better na
But anyway you chop Puna na the main thing b that

3 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Dreadlock69(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2022
I tgink say nah only me get the mental illness to calculate anything i buy for girls

Giw many times I bought you card , gave you clothes , transport fare , food and outing I'll calculate to know maybe im losing

2 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by immanuelsize: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2022
jumper524:
far better than hookup babe that are docile despite paying more.
their is no different between her and those hookup babes.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by candygist: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2022
Chemicalboss1:

Why go through all this stress when you can get a university olosho for 10k per night ?
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by THEGALADIMA(m): 1:09am On Dec 18, 2022
The only thing I can say on this story is that the girls you meet are cheap and very classless.
Because where you take them to, the range of money you spend and finally that you except them to give in to your sexual demands so easily.
You may think you are a bad guy, but your level of girls are low class very classless.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by iLegendd(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
you go just dey use suya dey fvck girls
This comment is funny. Suya and yogurt format.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by iLegendd(m): 1:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Dreadlock69:
I tgink say nah only me get the mental illness to calculate anything i buy for girls

Giw many times I bought you card , gave you clothes , transport fare , food and outing I'll calculate to know maybe im losing
Some people will think guys who calculate everything spent on women or things are stingy, but don't know they are smart and they'll be good at investment just the same way they are good at enjoyment.

When I was doing my NYSC, I calculated everything I spent money on from the day I entered camp till the last day of service.

Whenever I review that list, I always learn a lot from my management and mismanagement.

It gave me a clear picture of what I'm addicted to or where I wasted the most money. It gave me a picture of my good and bad purchases. It also gave me hints on something to sell or start as a business.

From that documentation, I noticed I spent lots of money hair. This gave an idea that owning a barbing saloon will be a good investment.

I spent a lot on Heineken and suya. This made me realize those are good business opportunities. Start a bar that sells food, drink, and suya.

The list is endless.

I forgot the name of the app I used. It's an expense wallet app.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Babara1994(m): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2022
The calculation never complete o. What if you gave her infection or pregnancy? That's 10k minus infection/pregnancy in naira.

1 Like

Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by faceLAGOS: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Op, sorry for your loss.

Mercy na V?
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Desusi: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Madmazel99:
what did I just read? Una dey calculate money spent on women like this to know if una gain or lose?
Amazing! If you eventually married, you may need accountant who would be making calculation of your family expenses every year.Your journey is still far.Be wise my boy.! Shun reckless life and be mature. How old are you?
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Sluvist(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2022
The money you spent on the girl is enough for you to go and buy sense. You need sense more than a mere pussy.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by heisorla(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Aboki meshai grin
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by AndroidAI(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2022
And how much did Mercy spend on this new found relationship

I assume the bills was all on you, and you don't mind a liability because she's smarter than the previous girl.

Before the end up this year that 10k will turn to 100k.

Misplaced priority sad
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2022
Chemicalboss1:

Mumu you are the one losing. oga patience lecturer!
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Madups(m): 8:19am On Dec 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
W****. grin

Let's assume this is not lie, you spent close to 15k on girls in a day or two, and you think say you dey wise?
No mind that guy jare.. 15k na im my fellow man throw inside water because of 10mins dance.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Rexymania(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Mr experiment
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by Madmazel99(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2022
Desusi:

Amazing! If you eventually married, you may need accountant who would be making calculation of your family expenses every year.Your journey is still far.Be wise my boy.! Shun reckless life and be mature. How old are you?
I'm fine. Actually I'm married with two kids.

I guess you are the boy here, you can't compare running a home with someone sleeping around with young girls trying to give himself some ego.
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by BigYash: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2022
The title should have been "mumu don waste money and time on top community pussy"

See as he get time dey calculate rubbish..
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by udede(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2022
Op
What state of Nigeria are you from ? I wan check something
Re: Patience Dog Eats The Fatest Bone. My Experience With 2 Naija Girls by faithfull18(f): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2022
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Thing A Visitor Did In Your House? / Why Is Bbnaija Ilebaye Always Exposing Her Brest In Her Pictures / Is It Strange That I Don't Want A Church Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.