Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church (3856 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by jimmyroger: 5:55pm On May 30, 2020
A 22yrs old lady was reportedly raped in church in benin where she went to read. And was assaulted by some guys who raped her and beat her up.

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
Daaaaaaium! embarassed sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by delzbaba(m): 6:04pm On May 30, 2020
All this idiots watching too much American films, some people are really psychos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by myfan: 6:04pm On May 30, 2020
Perilous time is here.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Authoreety: 6:10pm On May 30, 2020
Ah ah, wetin she do them na..?

Na kill dem been Wan kill am so o..

I just hope say no be bad mouth put am for ds condition

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Anyahuruagu: 6:19pm On May 30, 2020
Humans overworking devils work..

I pray she recovers both physically and psychologically.

Truth is she's gonna live with this trauma forever.

God repair and renew her completely.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Righteousness89(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2020
LORD Have Mercy!

This is Babaric and Satanic!

The Heart of Man is Really Desperately Wicked!

Come ! LORD JESUS
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Juliusmomoh: 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
B4 una condem those guy... Ask them of there own story first... Maybe she being the chop there money run before nko.....
I dey com, make i drink pap com back cool

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by ValCon888: 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
B4 una condem those guy... Ask them of there own story first... Maybe she being the chop there money run before nko.....
That's not enough excuse to violate her and almost kill her. Would you say the same if it was your sister?

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by ValCon888: 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
That's not enough excuse to violate her and almost kill her. Would you say the same if it was your sister?
Try to connect your brain to your mouth before you make a comment.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Racoon(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
shocked Jeez! So much evil and human inhumanity to fellow man.So much trouble in the world.
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by etrange: 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
Men of nowadays!

"Fear men"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by officialJP(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2020
How i wish am just an animal in antatical, instead of living with unwanted animals called humans
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Hoodbilonia: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
When u say edo
I no sabi wetin to talk
Cos about 95% of ladies thr both married and singles are okpos,runz girls. Place wey be say na so so bar bar.hotel hotel. Hotel be pure water for benin
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
Angel Gabriel, Raphael and Uriah, where were you all when this atrocity is happening?
Why did Lucifer acted barbaric and goes court free?
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
Rape in the church...
... Abomination
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by percyshelu(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Are you sure you're OK??

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by 2cul2care: 9:17pm On May 30, 2020
this is just sheer wickedness

hope the culprits are brought to book
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by SILVERLINES: 9:27pm On May 30, 2020
Churches should employ security officers and CCTV cameras please

This is so barbaric.

If security officers were there this couldn't have happened.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Alaganature(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
This is barbaric and satanic..This is really bad I pity the poor girl.
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2020
this looks like they are trying to kill her not rape, my opinion though
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Gosj01(m): 10:33pm On May 30, 2020
Fake news flying all about!

Hmm
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 30, 2020
How did I end up in same Planet as these Monsters?

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
As far as she's alive, the rapists will be fished out by the intelligence team of the police. Just few provided information will fetch them out.

#EndRape #EndAssault #EndHarrassment
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Mightyhaiz: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
Grossss
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Shukusheka(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2020
Jamesbiodun:
this looks like they are trying to kill her not rape, my opinion though
So why then did they rape her?

Wolgrace:
As far as she's alive, the rapists will be fished out by the intelligence team of the police. Just few provided information will fetch them out.

#EndRape #EndAssault #EndHarrassment
Just got the news that the lady eventually died.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Roon9(m): 11:40pm On May 30, 2020
By who? The bastard must be made to face a firing squad
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by Megaflex(m): 11:57pm On May 30, 2020
Dayum!!!!! The heart of men is wicked. God will ounupu those rapists.
Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by SolexxBarry(m): 4:21am On May 31, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
When u say edo
I no sabi wetin to talk
Cos about 95% of ladies thr both married and singles are okpos,runz girls. Place wey be say na so so bar bar.hotel hotel. Hotel be pure water for benin

So how does that relate to what the post is about, a young girl was raped inside the church you are saying hotel sell pass pure water

Try to connect your brains to your finger before commenting next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo:22yrs Old Lady Raped In Church by ArticleBeast: 5:48am On May 31, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
When u say edo
I no sabi wetin to talk
Are you usually this stupid? Will you say the same thing if she was your family member

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Woman On The Streets Of Abuja. / Jungle Justice: Community Members Molesting A Suspected Palm Fruit Thief / Heavy Shooting Around Maza Maza Festac , Whats Going On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.