Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu (6015 Views)

New Year: Ukachukwu Requests 16 Soldiers, 20 Policemen, 12 DSS For Security / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 12:41am On May 31, 2020
sageb:
Asari knows of nnamdi kanu obsession about niger delta. He took advantage of NK obsession and cash out.

AFONJA NOTHING LIKE OBSESSION HERE
LEAVE BIAFRA AN FACE YOUR ODUDUWA

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYZ
WHY DO YOU GUYZ (YORUBA) LOVE EVIL

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY IGBO MAN ATTACKING ODUDUWA MOVEMENT

ARE YOU GUYZ INSANE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 12:44am On May 31, 2020
longetivity:
mtcheew....... COWnu that is long dead

ZOO MENTALITY
BLACK IS EVIL
A GROWN UP MAN LIKE YOU CAN NOT REASON PROPERLY

PRODUCT OF SPECIAL CENTER AND SORTING
SMH
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 12:48am On May 31, 2020
donbachi:
20million naira..where u dey work and which business u dey do?

WHAT OF BULLION VAN THIEF (TINUBU)
HE IS THE CBN GOVERNOR THATS WHY HE WAS ABLE TO LAND TWO BULLION VAN IN HIS HOW

AFONJA
YOU GUYZ HYPOCRCY IS SECOND TO NONE
SATAN IS EVEN AFRAID OF YOU GUYZ
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Biafra4life: 12:54am On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stupidity and uselessness of kanu

What is the rationale behind giving 20 million naira to Asari dokubo to give terrorist and militants when the roads in Abia state are stinking..

The mad dog is even Proud saying that..

Once again, kanu remains the most useless Igbo man on earth.

Supreme foolishness indeed from supreme leader of most useless set of miscreants called IPOB.

COWARD
SO KANU IS THE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE RITE
YOUR SO CALLED YORUBA LEADER (TINUBU) HOW MANY ROAD DID HE CONSTRUCT SINCE HE LEFT GOVERNMENT HOUSE

Nnamdi kanu gave Asari money that's what makes him stupid

But Kaduna state Governor that paid Fulani huge amount of money is a state man

SATEN IS AFRAID YOU GUYZ HYPOCRCY
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 2:01am On May 31, 2020
I know the mumu is lying. How do you give cash from prison?

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Emilokoiyawon: 2:56am On May 31, 2020
sageb:
Asari knows of nnamdi kanu obsession about niger delta. He took advantage of NK obsession and cash out.

Asari na sharp guy now. When we say those people from that side are pigs_and_idiots, we know exactly what we are talking about. Asari carry go nothing do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by BabaRamota1980: 4:24am On May 31, 2020
Abi Kanu don craze? Person wey undercover nab for ashewo joint for Lagos and took straight to prison lockdown, did he stop to withdraw 20million on the way?
How does a prison inmate hand over 20million to another person? Anyway make i no analyze too much. He addressed this sh1t to biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Malawian(m): 4:40am On May 31, 2020
Ijaw man don cashout. cheesy cheesy This shit is so funny.

Lamidi Cownu, here is what Dokubo did with the money. Check the table well well.

cheesy cheesy

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Fajoe2020: 5:42am On May 31, 2020
Just listen to yourself, is he the president or the governor of this failed that should be constructing roads?. If you want to shot,aim at the right people. Like it or not, IPOB, has come to stay and there's nothing you and your critics like you can do. You can create a storm in a tea cup.

[1quote author=Juliusmalema post=90137621]Stupidity and uselessness of kanu

What is the rationale behind giving 20 million naira to Asari dokubo to give terrorist and militants when the roads in Abia state are stinking..

Supreme foolishness indeed from supreme leader of most useless set of miscreants called IPOB.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by tipscogreen: 5:45am On May 31, 2020
[quote author=donsolo4u2c post=90137133]The leader of the indigeneous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Saturday during his Biafra heroes remembrance day speech on Facebook live video revealed how he gave Asari Dokubo the former warlord of Niger Delta militant a sum of twenty million naira during his incarceration in Kuje prison.

Nnamdi who spoke with volume during the broadcast said he gave Asari Dokubo the sum of 20million naira to give to the Niger Delta AVENGERS but instead Asari Dokubo betrayed him (Kanu) by calling DSS for his boys.
“I gave Asari Dokubo the sum of 20million naira cash in Kuje to give to AVEENGERS, he collected the money and betrayed my boys by setting them up with DSS” Nnamdi Kanu said
Ebonyi Tv understands that AVENGERS is a deadly millitant group whose operation crippled crude oil activities between 2015/2016 in the Niger delta region.
Kanu speaking further said people like Asari Dokubo, Nnia Nwodo, Tony Nnadi are coming up with allegations that he embezzled Biafra money so that bthey will spoil the minds of people from supporting Biafra quest.
“You said i embezzled Biafra money, have you contributed a dime to IPOB? No Igbo man had ever contributed money for Biafra” Kanu stated.

Ebonyi Tv also understands that Nnamdi Kanu breakaway from the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), and formed IPOB in 2009 and had since enjoys limited support from some Igbos.
Mr Kanu who was based in London, UK, was arrested alongside three others on October 14, 2015 in Lagos. Justice Binta Nyako on April 25, 2017, granted him bail on health grounds and adjourned the matter to November. The army and IPOB clashed before the adjourned date.
The judge has since frowned at Mr Kanu’s disappearance and blamed his sureties for Mr Kanu jumping bail.

While the federal government proscribed IPOB and labelled it a terrorist organisation in the wake of the clash, the U.S. government, however, said it does not see IPOB as such.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/30/breakingnnamdi-kanu-exposes-asari-dokuborevealed-how-he-gave-him-n20-million-cash/[/quote
] You are lying and your IPOB knows that , that's why they refuses to join issue with us in the South South
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:47am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

ARE YOU GUYZ INSANE

U mean we shud leave u?

Yes, ebhoes/Igbos backstabber attacked is for Amotekun but the yorubas are to wise for the Igbos to handle.....

Las las Amotekun was created....

So tell me, deny that igboes didnt try to sabotage Amotekun....

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:51am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

ZOO MENTALITY
BLACK IS EVIL
A GROWN UP MAN LIKE YOU CAN NOT REASON PROPERLY

PRODUCT OF SPECIAL CENTER AND SORTING
SMH

And u can reason well abi..

When Kanu wished Buhari death, so kanu reasoned properly abi..
Buhari pass the death foretold on him to Kanu parents, he didn't lose one oo, he lost both... .. Even Cownu no go him parents burial, imagine cownu is a bastard... Only a bastard boycott his parents death...

Even cownu is dead n gone.... RIH cownu

1 Like

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 6:27am On May 31, 2020
The 2 fraudsters from the East. One is an Igbo MUSLIM wanna be and the other is a coward. grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry grin

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by donbachi(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

AFONJA
the guy use una contributions dey flex UK,Israel and any part of the world him like...watch eze awo's video on how him expose ur nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:51am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

COWARD
SO KANU IS THE GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE RITE
YOUR SO CALLED YORUBA LEADER (TINUBU) HOW MANY ROAD DID HE CONSTRUCT SINCE HE LEFT GOVERNMENT HOUSE

Nnamdi kanu gave Asari money that's what makes him stupid

But Kaduna state Governor that paid Fulani huge amount of money is a state man

SATEN IS AFRAID YOU GUYZ HYPOCRCY

So kanu gave avengers money for fight ?

Ndi uchu na ndi ara combined together.

Useless Ipob miscreants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:54am On May 31, 2020
Fajoe2020:
Just listen to yourself, is he the president or the governor of this failed that should be constructing roads?. If you want to shot,aim at the right people. Like it or not, IPOB, has come to stay and there's nothing you and your critics like you can do. You can create a storm in a tea cup.

So he now has spare money to dash for frivolities while his state is in ruins..

Look at the nonsense you are typing to justify the uselessness of kanu, the most stupid igbo man on earth...ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:03am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

AFONJA

Stop calling afonja and Tinubu as if they are your lifeline.

Hapu fa aka..

What is the rationale behind giving avengers 20 million? for what exactly

What stops him from empowering his immediate committed or picking up one project in Abia state. Many people have been doing that..

Useless ipob rag tags everywhere.

Avengers beg kanu for Money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by espn(m): 7:28am On May 31, 2020
ATAKAM:
ask arewa boys oh....20 million?
Arewa boys are thieves we agree..where did the innocent...perfect..incorruptible Kanu got that 20m from...
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by longetivity(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

ZOO MENTALITY BLACK IS EVIL A GROWN UP MAN LIKE YOU CAN NOT REASON PROPERLY
PRODUCT OF SPECIAL CENTER AND SORTING SMH
To hell with yo ass
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by sageb: 8:52am On May 31, 2020
Biafra4life:

ARE YOU GUYZ INSANE
so any one that have a contrary view is a yoruba man according to biafrans. Your reasoning is so weird, i don't need to prove anything to you. Niger Deltans have clearly rejected you guys yet you guys are so obsess with us. We don't revere Nk here, the only Kanu we know is KANU NWANKWO.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by 1willywilly: 9:05am On May 31, 2020
Caseless:
I know the mumu is lying. How do you give cash from prison?
The money was contributed by IPOB members,
Asari have to come and clarify this issue.
Avengers fund was a Scam carried out by some people IPOB members.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by LudaChriz(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stupidity and uselessness of kanu

Supreme foolishness indeed from supreme leader of most useless set of miscreants called IPOB.

You're a kid
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by AhoadaRivers: 10:06am On May 31, 2020
Fake news. I thought you yoruba muslimz claimed Kanu is dead?
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Skyclub14: 6:42am On Jun 01, 2020
i'm an akoko-edo man , but i think it is time to stop Nnamdi Kanu's scam because he is painting Igbos to be very bad in the eyes of the other Nigerians ...Hausa or Fulani and Yorubas are not the only people living in Nigeria ...Other tribes are watching very carefully
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Skyclub14: 6:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu has successfully destroyed the young igbos youths with lies and hatred towards other people...Just watch this threat and see how they will come and defend or insult anybody that disagrees with him ...May God restore igbo youths ...I have an igbo friend that this hatred has eaten him so badly that i cannot to leave my food with him because i fear he will poison me ....
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mtcheew! All these people calling their father scam artists and coming here to display their height of ignorance, please, did Nnamdi January scam your father? The way you call-out this man, would it that you channeled your energy to your stupid government, things would have been a lot better. People will just wake up and blindly decide to hate for no just cause. If Nnamdi January has scammed you or your father, please show us the proof and stop ranting. Black people are backward indeed even in their reasoning......
Asari has no case.
Re: I Gave Asari Dokubo N20 Million In Kuje ,He Called DSS For My Boys-Nnamdi Kanu by Jaynipher22: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Skyclub14:
Nnamdi Kanu has successfully destroyed the young igbos youths with lies and hatred towards other people...Just watch this threat and see how they will come and defend or insult anybody that disagrees with him ...May God restore igbo youths ...I have an igbo friend that this hatred has eaten him so badly that i cannot to leave my food with him because i fear he will poison me ....

People with their warped mentality and sentiments. How dare you accuse MNK of lies when all you do is conceive evil and cover it up. You have an Igbo friend that you are scared would poison you, why are you still his friend? Hypocrisy is even a greater sin. When you see evil meter on others but decide to conceal it. Biafra so are bittered because of constant marginalisation which some of you pretend not to see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Aboki Hawks Biafra Inscribed Towel In Abuja (video) / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / JS Okutepa SAN Who Reject Tinubu Legal Team Join Peter Obi Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.