Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan (1290 Views)

Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 9:37pm On May 30, 2020
Hi NLanders, I am planning to go to Ibadan for a business trip of 3 days from North. Normally, I have relatives I can stay with for the said days but I can't due to COVID-19. So, I have decided to stay in hotel but I don't know which hotel is working during this lockdown.

Kindly help me with any hotel that is working.

Note: I would love the hotel cost for 24hrs should be withing the range of 4k to 6k.
Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by PricyTech: 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
Hotels are in lockdown bruv.

I'm sorry
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by tyup(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2020
Legolast:
Hi NLanders, I am planning to go to Ibadan for a business trip of 3 days from North. Normally, I have relatives I can stay with for the said days but I can't due to COVID-19. So, I have decided to stay in hotel but I don't know which hotel is working during this lockdown.

Kindly help me with any hotel that is working.

Note: I would love the hotel cost for 24hrs should be withing the range of 4k to 6k.
Thanks

Ayotoz Hotel, UI
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by jimmyolasun: 9:42pm On May 30, 2020
where in Ibadan are you going? from there, one can give u a name of any hotel around
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 9:50pm On May 30, 2020
tyup:

Ayotoz Hotel, UI

Do you have their phone number? How much does a simple room cost for 24hrs?

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to more
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 9:51pm On May 30, 2020
jimmyolasun:
where in Ibadan are you going? from there, one can give u a name of any hotel around

Thanks for the response

I would prefer any location that won't cost me more than 100naira or 200naira from Ojo garage.
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by tyup(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
Legolast:

Do you have their phone number? How much does a simple room cost for 24hrs?
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to more
3 - 4k /night
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
PricyTech:
Hotels are in lockdown bruv.

I'm sorry

I believe some are working. Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
tyup:

3 - 4k /night

Per night or 24hrs?
I need 24hrs service not per night because I'm going to be staying for 2 to 3days.
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by jimmyolasun: 10:48pm On May 30, 2020
Legolast:

Thanks for the response

I would prefer any location that won't cost me more than 100naira or 200naira from Ojo garage.

best of luck then. I actually know of a new hotel that is just 3k and if staying for days, I actually do negotiate with the manager... well arranged and nice rooms within a community. but distant from ojo..
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by PattyMike(m): 11:45pm On May 30, 2020
There's many but for that price I'll recommend Hollyfield hotel, you can get a room for 4k and it's 24 hours. Let's calculate tfare from Ojo, as at last year wey I go Ib last. You'll enter dugbe cab from Ojo and stop at sango (N30 or N40), from sango u can take cab and stop at assemblies of God at waec junction(another N30) and just two minutes walk from there to the hotel. Or since it's your first time, just take bike from that sango to Hollyfield hotel, tell the bike man Hollyfield (don't pay anything more than N100 o). So from Ojo to Hollyfield (N80 economical) or since it's your first time fly bike (N140). The least room there is 4k and it's pretty comfortable for that price plus kitchen and room service hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 4:43am On May 31, 2020
jimmyolasun:

best of luck then. I actually know of a new hotel that is just 3k and if staying for days, I actually do negotiate with the manager... well arranged and nice rooms within a community. but distant from ojo..

Bro, You can share the location and contact number. Tnx
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 4:45am On May 31, 2020
PattyMike:
There's many but for that price I'll recommend Hollyfield hotel, you can get a room for 4k and it's 24 hours. Let's calculate tfare from Ojo, as at last year wey I go Ib last. You'll enter dugbe cab from Ojo and stop at sango (N30 or N40), from sango u can take cab and stop at assemblies of God at waec junction(another N30) and just two minutes walk from there to the hotel. Or since it's your first time, just take bike from that sango to Hollyfield hotel, tell the bike man Hollyfield (don't pay anything more than N100 o). So from Ojo to Hollyfield (N80 economical) or since it's your first time fly bike (N140). The least room there is 4k and it's pretty comfortable for that price plus kitchen and room service hahaha.

Thanks man, I really appreciate this.
Do you have their phone number?
Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by PattyMike(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2020
Legolast:

Thanks man, I really appreciate this.
Do you have their phone number?

Ah, no. I tried checking on Google for you but no mention of number for bookings just address. If u go to Hollyfield and u can't get in or it's not open( but it should cus ibadan is not under lockdown, just 8pm curfew). Then there is a smaller guest house in ijokodo, just say dove, that one is called Dove guest house it's 2,500 per room but no AC, no tiled floor, steady Gen is not gauranteed unlike Hollyfield. And it's the same 100-N200 naira for tfare to ojoo. Ijokodo is also like 3 minutes walk to waec junction.

Holly field food can be expensive so if u need to buy food, depending on what you like there's a Togo woman (Iya Vick) that's sells neat and affordable food (jollof rice, beans, yam, spag etc)
If you need swallow then bibire is directly opposite iya Vick. They're all in close proximity to the hotel.

Enjoy ibadan if you have the time. cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 11:13am On May 31, 2020
PattyMike:

Ah, no. I tried checking on Google for you but no mention of number for bookings just address. If u go to Hollyfield and u can't get in or it's not open( but it should cus ibadan is not under lockdown, just 8pm curfew). Then there is a smaller guest house in ijokodo, just say dove, that one is called Dove guest house it's 2,500 per room but no AC, no tiled floor, steady Gen is not gauranteed unlike Hollyfield. And it's the same 100-N200 naira for tfare to ojoo. Ijokodo is also like 3 minutes walk to waec junction.

Holly field food can be expensive so if u need to buy food, depending on what you like there's a Togo woman (Iya Vick) that's sells neat and affordable food (jollof rice, beans, yam, spag etc)
If you need swallow then bibire is directly opposite iya Vick. They're all in close proximity to the hotel.

Enjoy ibadan if you have the time. cool

Thanks boss, I really appreciate this piece. I will give you feedback on how I will go about it. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by jimmyolasun: 1:16pm On May 31, 2020
Legolast:

Bro, You can share the location and contact number. Tnx

location is akala express new garage. you can drop your email or contact sir, I will get in touch with you

or just go with pattymike .. he gave u all u need.. enjoy your stay sir

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by adekay26(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
Try Gulliver's hotel At bodija kongi 5k. Nice hotel 50 naira from ojoo garage

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need Location And Contact Number Of Working Hotels In Ibadan by Legolast: 4:26pm On May 31, 2020
jimmyolasun:

location is akala express new garage. you can drop your email or contact sir, I will get in touch with you

or just go with pattymike .. he gave u all u need.. enjoy your stay sir

You valid boss, thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What's Happening To Me, Help! / I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina / What Is The Punishment Of A Cheating Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.