Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. (1973 Views)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Another Propaganda By Apc Busted!!! picture / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda By News24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by MaJBlige(f): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2011
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201101202422596

They were fighting each other on the other thread about GEJ's kids being in school defying orders from INEC and government on school closure.

Now the man has come out to say it is a lie.

What else will they write? How his wife wears pants instead of G -strings?

Nonsense.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by machienti: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2011
Registration or not,me self no go advise am allow im pikins go school b4 dis bad people kidnap dem.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by DisGuy: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201101202422596

They were fighting each other on the other thread about GEJ's kids being in school defying orders from INEC and government on school closure.

Now the man has come out to say it is a lie.

What else will they write? How his wife wears pants instead of G -strings?

Nonsense.

Well the man also said he didn't exonerate MEND, but he knew the bombers, what else would he come out and say?
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2011
lol
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Dave6: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2011
My Sister! Na different kind tori I dey see everyday for NL o!
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by naso2(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2011
Dis Guy:

Well the man also said he didn't exonerate MEND, but he knew the bombers, what else would he come out and say?

What a response.
The man says he children never resumed, the records are there for people to see, if the records in the school show otherwise, then flag that, instead of this MEND or no mend statement.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by DisGuy: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
where is the record for all to see,

there's also a record i was the best performing student at unilag
shior
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=587849.msg7568296#msg7568296

of course they are not ins school, because the school has now been closed

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5664643-146/american_international_school_sends_pupils_home.csp

American International School sends pupils home

By Ngozi Sams, Ifedayo Adebayo and Adeola Adeyemo

January 20, 2011 03:32AM
   Print print Email email Share Share

The American International School, Abuja, has suspended all academic activities till further notice. This follows our exclusive story on Tuesday that the school was flouting a federal government directive that all private and public schools across the country remain shut for the period of the voter registration exercise.
[size=18pt]
In the story, NEXT noted that, "Although President Goodluck Jonathan's administration has kept millions of children at home to allow for voter registration in schools, the president's two children and those of other affluent citizens are attending school uninterrupted. The elite school these children attend, the American International School, Abuja, is in full session.
"

[/size]
A volte face

The school's website finally announced the closure of the school yesterday in a message posted by Amy Uzoewulu, the director: "In compliance with the Nigerian Government's directive, AISA will reopen for preschool through Grade 8 on Tuesday, February 1, 2011."

A visit to the premises of the school yesterday found the place devoid of activities and under lock and key, guarded by a few security men at the gate.

A notice, boldly written on a yellow cardboard, in red and black ink, declared: ‘School is closed.' The reason for the closure was not stated, neither was the notice signed. The date of resumption was also not specified.

[size=18pt]When our reporter spoke to an expatriate teacher in the primary section of the school on why the management had to close the school which opened for normal academic session on Monday, she replied: "Go and read NEXT newspaper of yesterday (Tuesday edition) and you will know why we have to close."[/size]

She also said she wasn't sure whether there was a new directive from the federal government directing the school to close down.

Our investigations showed that the school was under pressure to close as a fallout of the NEXT publication (of Tuesday, January 18). The school was besieged by journalists from both the electronic and print media, who queried the school authority for remaining open when other schools were closed.

"There was serious problem here yesterday. TV people and some journalists came here to ask why the school is open. The management had to close the school yesterday afternoon," another source who pleaded anonymity said.

Not the president's children

However, the presidency has denied that the president's children were in school.

A statement by Ima Niboro, the presidential spokesman, yesterday said, "This is to correct reports in the media that President Goodluck Jonathan's children are currently attending school in disregard of the request by the Federal Ministry of Education and INEC that primary and secondary schools in the country should remain closed. This is false.

"The truth is that the president's children have not resumed school this year in compliance with the Federal Ministry of Education's directive. This fact can be easily verified," he said.

Mr. Niboro added that the president "is fully conscious of his duty and obligation to give exemplary leadership to the nation and he will always live up to this great responsibility." cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lagos schools reopen

In the meantime, some private schools in Lagos, under the membership of the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN), have reopened for Second Term. While some started classes on Monday, others resumed yesterday.

Femi Ogunsanya, chairperson of the association, confirmed this but refused to disclose the terms surrounding the decision of the schools to reopen.

The association had earlier called on the federal government to reverse the directive closing the schools. One of the schools, Chrisland Schools, sent a text message to parents confirming the reopening on Tuesday.

It read, ‘Dear Parents, we are glad to inform you that we are now resuming on Wednesday, 19th January. This came as a result of APEN's negotiations with government.'

Other member schools of APEN which have reopened to students since Monday include Oxbridge Tutorial College, GRA, Ikeja; Grange School, GRA Ikeja; Vivian Fowler Memorial College, Ikeja; Corona Schools, Lagos.

Mrs. Ogunsanya declined to make any formal statement on the schools' reopening until after some deliberations. "Please give us a few days and then we would make a formal statement to the press," she said.

Georgina Azike, head teacher, Chrisland School, Opebi, Ikeja, explained that the directive to reopen came from the managing director of the school after a meeting between delegates of the association and the Ministry of Education.

"They sent delegates to the government and received directive from the government to reopen," she said.

The spokesperson for the federal ministry of education, Abuja, Peter Obidiegwu, in a telephone interview, said that he didn't know of such a directive and could not confirm the position of the ministry without making further investigations.

A visit to some private schools which are not members of the association showed they have no plans to reopen before the date announced by the government. For instance, the principals of Tender Hearts Children School, Ikeja, and Bright Future Academy, Gbagada, said they knew nothing about the directive and their schools will remain closed.

Kenneth Gbagi, minister of state for education had on January 6 briefed journalists on the closure, stating that the directive applies to public and private schools in the country following a request by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

According to him, "we have directed all schools within the country, both private and public, to remain closed. Resumption date will now be on February 2011."

duh!

cunny cunny duplicitous man and his eejit hiphophead supporters . you think this is a rap video  we are talking about here? daft Arrow blathering about 'haters'

fecking fela zombies. worse than almajiris with this ranka ya dede president mentality

why else did gej wait for a full day before this 'my children are not in school claim?  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
only hip hop air heads like maryjaneblower will believe the desperate lies of mr 'it was not mend behind the october 1 bombings'

with this spirited defense, inquiries about whether she has also held positions above and below Sir Dr Goodrod are in order cheesy cheesy

perhaps ima niboro can also confirm this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by johndoe200: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
oyb:

only hip hop air heads like maryjaneblower will believe the desperate lies of mr 'it was not mend behind the october 1 bombings'

with this spirited defense, inquiries about whether she has also held positions above and below Sir Dr Goodrod are in order cheesy cheesy

perhaps ima niboro can also confirm this cheesy cheesy cheesy

Still blowing hot air? I thought you have won the election already.

Anyway, keep it up maybe at the end of the day, you will bore us so much that the vast majority of people who already support GEJ will be asleep and forget to vote.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
Now i know

Ma_J_Blige = BeAF

sAME demented reasoning.

It is no longer SR that witchunting YOUR father GEJ , YOU have now added  Next news and Punch to the Axis of Evil .

According to the first article it clearly stated that school was open and another article today claims the school has closed as of yesterday.

and you mumu GEJ comes out yesterday to say his children are at home. obviously correct cause the school has now closed

Please tell GEJ to please think before he opens his dirty mouth next time.

It just unfortunate that we have a serious level of Illiteracy in Nigeria cause people like GEJ will not be at the helm of affair at all .
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
The Irony.

Nigerian President send his kids to American International School in Nigeria

The man has no faith in Nigerian education
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by johndoe200: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
blacksta:

Now i know

Ma_J_Blige = BeAF

sAME demented reasoning.

It is no longer SR that witchunting YOUR father GEJ , YOU have now added  Next news and Punch to the Axis of Evil .

According to the first article it clearly stated that school was open and another article today claims the school has closed as of yesterday.

and you mumu GEJ comes out yesterday to say his children are at home. obviously correct cause the school has now closed

Please tell GEJ to please think before he opens his dirty mouth next time

I always wonder why insignificant rats believe that they look tough by insulting the president? Whatever your views on his candidature, he has achieved something no one in your family will ever achieve.

Please use decorum in your speech, or do you think anyone is impressed?
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=587849.msg7568296#msg7568296

of course they are not ins school, because the school has now been closed

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5664643-146/american_international_school_sends_pupils_home.csp

duh!

cunny cunny duplicitous man and his eejit hiphophead supporters . you think this is a rap video  we are talking about here? daft Arrow blathering about 'haters'

fecking fela zombies. worse than almajiris with this ranka ya dede president mentality

why else did gej wait for a full day before this 'my children are not in school claim?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep yapping, we all know u're an id+iot of no mean repute. Just because u've spent half your life on NL proving your idio+cy doesnt mean others also have to spend all their time defending themselves from your likes. Arrow!!!
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by johndoe200: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
wesley80:

Keep yapping, we all know u're an id+iot of no mean repute. Just because u've spent half your life on NL proving your idio+cy doesnt mean others also have to spend all their time defending themselves from your likes. Arrow!!!

Lord, I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
johndoe200:

I always wonder why insignificant rats believe that they look tough by insulting the president? Whatever your views on his candidature, he has achieved something no one in your family will ever achieve.

Please use decorum in your speech, or do you think anyone is impressed?

What significance on a faceless forum  - you must be joking -  A president you say " well i will only respect one that put national interest above personal"

anyway no further comment
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2011
johndoe200:

Lord, I thought I was the only one who noticed this.

Is the decorum you talk about bloody hypocrite - all you GEJ apologetics sef. We cant move forward in this country with your likes.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2011
all these whiny gej zombies.

watch yourselves b4 i biatchslap you like your olodoinchief , the daftest campaigner nl has ever seen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

i will have you crawling to the mods begging them please tell oyb to stop giving my insults back to me cry cry cry cry
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by MaJBlige(f): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
They have all vowed to commit suicide if GEJ stays in power after April.

Please lets pray for them. They are dead men walking already. LOL.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
oyb:

all these whiny gej zombies.

watch yourselves b4 i biatchslap you like your olodoinchief , the daftest campaigner nl has ever seen  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

i will have you crawling to the mods begging them please tell oyb to stop giving my insults back to me  cry cry cry cry

Oya bros abeg no vex. Cover your odious buccal dustbin make we hear word.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oya bros abeg no vex. Cover your odious buccal dustbin make we hear word.

team gej is soo daft undecided undecided undecided undecided

of all th things to talk about dustbins cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i know that went right over your empty head
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

They have all vowed to commit suicide if GEJ stays in power after April.

Please lets pray for them. They are dead men walking already. LOL.

grin

At this moment  - another 4 years of GEJ  will simply be too disastrous for the masses except you are cabal.

so actually suicide might be actually be better option

GEJ may have good intentions but he is compromised.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
oyb:

i know that went right over your empty head

Of course not, I remember that time u danced nak+ed in the market quite vividly. So many of those times and counting, keep going and u could also add this thread to your very long and impressive repertoire afterall what would a typical Nigerian mkt be without a loony strutting past in the nu+de?
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
wesley80:

Of course not, I remember that time u danced nak+ed in the market quite vividly. So many of those times and counting, keep going and u could also add this thread to your very long and impressive repertoire afterall what would a typical Nigerian mkt be without a loony strutting past in the nu+de?

i no talk am cheesy cheesy cheesy

ignorant olodo

berra head for the romance threads

your cinc who is loyal to the nigerian economy , in addition to sending his kids to an 'american' school, is also importing n1 billion worth of dustbins from the uk
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
oyb:

i no talk am  cheesy cheesy cheesy

ignorant olodo

berra head for the romance threads

your cinc who is loyal to the nigerian economy , in addition to sending his kids to an 'american' school, is also importing n1 billion worth of dustbins from the uk

Obviously, i overerestimated your comprehensive ability. Let me break it down a wee bit 4 u; U dance unclothed in the mkt when u make a complete fooool of yourself in public as u did over the dustbin issue. Hope I've stooped low enough 4 your comprehension? Olodo rapata
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by chosen04(f): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
bermuda1:

The Irony.

Nigerian President send his kids to American International School in Nigeria

The man has no faith in Nigerian education

The man has no faith even in Nigerian economy, if he did he will not be approving the importation of ordinary dustbin (waste) baskets from Uk.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
chosen04:

The man has no faith even in Nigerian economy, if he did he will not be approving the importation of ordinary dustbin (waste) baskets from Uk.

U have no faith in your entire lineage! If u did u wont be posting on a forum created by one Oluwaseun that u dont even know.
Seriously, how does that sound 2 u? Dont get ma+d now.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by chosen04(f): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2011
wesley80:

U have no faith in your entire lineage! If u did u wont be posting on a forum created by one Oluwaseun that u dont even know.
Seriously, how does that sound 2 u? Dont get ma+d now.

What a stupid mind set! Its called am a supporter of that Failure called president Or that thief is my kinsmen mentality.

I dont fear corrupt Nigerian politicans, i fear their hypocrite supporters like YOU and your entire lineage.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
@Chosen,
Now u've reduced this to a name calling contest! My question wasnt meant 2 be an insult that was why i asked what it sounded like 2 u. So despite pleading with u not 2 get madd, u still go yapping like u share the same brain implant with Oyb.Ok sha Since u've taken it as that, thats ok by me afterall, u've earned it!
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 21, 2011
I have to say the idea of the Nigerian president sending his children to the American International School, Abuja is wholly inappropriate and sends the wrong message.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by ekubear1: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2011
Hrm.

Very OT.

So as cheap as labor is in Nigeria, would it be a bad idea to homeschool your kid in Nigeria? I guess this would hurt them socially. But you could probably hire a good master's level teacher to supervise your child's math, master's level chemist for chemistry, etc.

Thoughts? Bad idea, good idea?

I'm guessing that this is a bad idea, but just throwing it out there.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Bawss1(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2011
You know how it is with this government, never believe anything until they deny it. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Whale Carcasses Wash Up On Ghana Beach / Jonathan Refuses To Pay Policemen Mobilized For Osun Polls / Abia The Pride Of Igboland - Beauty Of Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.