Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. (1978 Views)

Poor Electricity Supply: My Children Are Also Suffering The Effects- Fashola / Another Propaganda By Apc Busted!!! picture / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu - Beyond The Propaganda By News24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by MaJBlige(f): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
ROSSIKE:

I have to say the idea of the Nigerian president sending his children to the American International School, Abuja is wholly inappropriate and sends the wrong message.

IN APPROPRIATE? IN WHOSE EYES?

When you become the President of Nigeria, send your kids, all of them, to your village school and come to NairaLand to tell us.

Rubbish.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

IN APPROPRIATE? IN WHOSE EYES?

When you become the President of Nigeria, send your kids, all of them, to your village school and come to NairaLand to tell us.

Rubbish.

You are definitely part of everything that is wrong with Nigeria. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

No wonder the educational system is at a stage of comatose. In a more sane environment it will be a major embarrassment if not illegal for the president or prime minister of the US , UK to send their children out of the country during their early days of the children. You are simply stating that you have no faith in your country very unpatriotic i say

Are you aware that the Ministers in the UK use public transport and i have met a few doing this.

How else come can so called leader feel the impact if you are not using the system.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
blacksta:

You are definitely part of everything that is wrong with Nigeria. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

No wonder the educational system is at a stage of comatose. In a more sane environment it will be a major embarrassment if not illegal for the president or prime minister of the US , UK to send their children out of the country during their early days of the children. You are simply stating that you have no faith in your country very unpatriotic i say

Are you aware that the Ministers in the UK use public transport and i have met a few doing this.

How else come can so called leader feel the impact if you are not using the system.

Your every sentence exhudes so much ignorance that its almost sickening and yet u keep yapping like u know what u're saying! whose children are out of the country? were u the one that got their visa? The real problem is the number of folks out there that are too willing to point accusing fingers even over things they do not have the slightest clue about. And i'm sure u think of yourself as an expert Nigerian affairs analyst abi?
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
wesley80:

Your every sentence exhudes so much ignorance that its almost sickening and yet u keep yapping like u know what u're saying! whose children are out of the country? were u the one that got their visa? The real problem is the number of folks out there that are too willing to point accusing fingers even over things they do not have the slightest clue about. And i'm sure u think of yourself as an expert Nigerian affairs analyst abi?

I am not able comprehend the above rant as it makes no sense  - if you are not wise enough to follow the chain of conservation then i cant help you. obviously you are part of the those struggling to pass jamb.   Complete ode where in my chat did i state GEJ'S Children are out of the country. 

Insignificant fcck.  Abeg crawl back in between GEJ BUM CHEEKS more poo awaits you as your lunch is being served.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by MaJBlige(f): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
Blacksta

Your problem on NairaLand has been your inability to make very objective arguments.

Your dislike for Nigeria and her leaders has totally taken over your ability to make objective statements.

If GEJ kids are outside the country, you will talk, but now they are in Nigeria, yet you talk.

When you become President of Nigeria, pack your kids and send them to your village schools.

To hell with UK officials who enter public transport- who cares about them? So, you want to see GEJ enter Molue buses or what is the relationship here?
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Blacksta

Your problem on NairaLand has been your inability to make very objective arguments.

Your dislike for Nigeria and her leaders has totally taken over your ability to make objective statements.

If GEJ kids are outside the country, you will talk, but now they are in Nigeria, yet you talk.

When you become President of Nigeria, pack your kids and send them to your village schools.

To hell with UK officials who enter public transport- who cares about them? So, you want to see GEJ enter Molue buses or what is the relationship here?

Thank you Mr Analyst.

Firstly i dont dislike Nigeria and her leaders. This thread was never about GEJ'S children Location that variant was introduced by yourself.

What i was simply saying " whatever is good for the people of Nigeria has to be good for the president"
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Bawss1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
Off topic but I just had to state here that I can see that the OP is none other than B**F. cheesy Gosh you can never hide certain things in this life.

This was just a comical digression, I mean no harm.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
Bawss1:

Off topic but I just had to state here that I can see that the OP is none other than B**F. cheesy Gosh you can never hide certain things in this life.

This was just a comical digression, I mean no harm.

Lol

Ma J blige don go Oya welsey90 your turn to log on.

all Monikers that belong to beaf,
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by wesley80(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
blacksta:

Lol

r u paranoid or just being sillly?
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by MaJBlige(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
i think both,
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by Beaf: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
blacksta:

Lol

Fools console themselves with all sorts of deceptions, all because for some primeval reason, you hate Nigeria and her President.

Seriously, you are so donkey brained that I wonder if hours of grazing has ruined the already pathetic quantity of grey matter in your skull.
Dude, brain transplants are going free these days in many research centres around the World. As a bonus, it would no doubt interest curious scientists how such a dumb creature like yourself can manage to exist, they would love to research your abject lack of intelligence; and who knows what the result might be? Man might actually learn to converse with monkey.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by blacksta(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
Interesting

See attack in a sequential manner from the three beaf's

Lol
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by marvix(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
A president of Nigeria heard that Nigerians were complaining that his kids were in school when he asked others to stay at home and within 24hrs ordered his kids to stay at home and ordered the school to close, if only for politics I think that should be a plus.

Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari and Ribadu will never do such a thing.

Nigerians dont throw away this golden opportunity to have a president that actually listens to what we say.

Ribadu has shown that he is an adamant self serving individual and Buhari has also shown that he is an all knowing individual this characteristic intwo of them was the major reason of Obasanjos failure as a president.
Re: My Children Are Not In School - Gej - Another Propaganda By Next And The Haters. by nastydamus(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
Wahala dey o! Isn't anybody seeing the same picture I'm seeing? You give orders to shut down all primary and secondary institutions across the

country for two weeks while your own children, who are supposed to be the first 'casualties' of such a directive are still receiving lectures in a private

school run by Americans?

Hmm.

Beaf and cohorts, I hail una o. angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo Don't Trust Senator Araraume- Hon. Kelechi Kennedy Nwagwu / It's Democracy Day. Say A Prayer For Nigeria / ‘ACN Will Lose Ogun To PDP If’.............prince Hakeem Awolesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.