Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown (299 Views)

Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / How You Draw Close To God During This Lockdown / If I Miss Church Make Coronavirus Kill Me - Nigerian Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Ogamysamo: 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
We all have been missing church during this lockdown, but it is of no doubt that we all miss church for many reasons which are classified into two main categories; fellowship and fellows. so for which of this do you miss church is it because of the fellowship or because of your fellows be sincere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by ObaOfUyo: 11:14pm On May 30, 2020
The Singing in my Parish cry

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 30, 2020
icelandicboy
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Ogamysamo: 11:20pm On May 30, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
The Singing in my Parish :'(
chior
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Ogamysamo: 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
omoiyamayor:
thank you for this info, for that fella that was talking about missing church,who told you i did.
too bad if you're a christian and you didn't
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by johnkey: 11:25pm On May 30, 2020
hmmm God help me your son, I only attend church once a year 31st dec
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by pyyxxaro: 11:31pm On May 30, 2020
Mine is the way sister Folake dances in front of me

If you see her ukwu ehn , u go hail embarassed
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by omoiyamayor(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2020
Ogamysamo:
too bad if you're a christian and you didn't
well i am Christian but not religious, i want to work on getting better as an African than Christian, those bastard that brought us the religion as still the ones that are oppressing us.
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Vyzz: 11:37pm On May 30, 2020
grin
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Ogamysamo: 11:40pm On May 30, 2020
omoiyamayor:
well i am Christian but not religious, i want to work on getting better as an African than Christian, those bastard that brought us the religion as still the ones that are oppressing us.

NOT SO WE OPPRESS OURSELF
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by omoiyamayor(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2020
Ogamysamo:

NOT SO WE OPPRESS OURSELF
can you be clearer please?
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by JonDon12: 11:54pm On May 30, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
The Singing in my Parish cry

Yeah, I miss that too.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by DaddyRochie1642: 11:58pm On May 30, 2020
Ogamysamo:
chior

It's "Choir" not "chior" according to you grin
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by Ogamysamo: 11:59pm On May 30, 2020
omoiyamayor:
can you be clearer please?

none of them oppsess us we are only suffering from the selfish ambition of our leaders
Re: What Makes You Miss Church Alot During This Lockdown by omoiyamayor(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2020
Ogamysamo:

none of them oppsess us we are only suffering from the selfish ambition of our leaders
our leaders were corrupted by them,when abacha stole the money and took it to them,they knew very well what he did,infact they masterminded the idea together by introducing to him investment ideas and stuff to him.Madueke is still in the uk with the loots,they have been prolonging the case because the money is already invested. I am not focusing my attention on their religion any longer,i want to focus on Africa that can be sufficient for my kids and grandkids to come.

(1) (Reply)

A Miracle That Looks Like A Lie Will Happen To You Today. / Satanic Manipulation / Imminency Of The Rapture And One World Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.