Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State (1093 Views)

Northern Youths Demand Keyamo, CBN Gov’s Sack Over Relocation Of Agencies / Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by ollysaks: 11:38pm On May 30, 2020
The Anioma youths in Delta State, in a peaceful protest demand for guns to defend themselves, communities and properties from the criminal Fulani herdsmen.

Watch the video.
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by lexdany(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2020
so who are they expecting to get the guns from??

meanwhile check my signature.
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 12:21am On May 31, 2020
It's better they start making local guns. I support every move at self defence

2 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Supan(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2020
How do we settle this matter now?
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by WorWorBoy3: 1:04am On May 31, 2020
ollysaks:
The Anioma youths in Delta State, in a peaceful protest demand for guns to defend themselves, communities and properties from the criminal Fulani herdsmen.

Watch the video.
I didn't see any video,where is the video? undecided
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 4:21am On May 31, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi, i think Okowa has been compromised. Or how else wld explain his failure to protect his kith and kins therefore tilting to anarchy. Your people wants to protect themselves cos Okowa is busy Pomo-Lipping Bubu
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:46am On May 31, 2020
[[s]quote author=BurntSoul post=90143964]Nwanyiogwashi, i think Okowa has been compromised. Or how else wld explain his failure to protect his kith and kins therefore tilting to anarchy. Your people wants to protect themselves cos Okowa is busy Pomo-Lipping Bubu[/quote][/s] My working governor can never be compromise by anybody, Dr okowa has already form Delta state community policing ,he was the first governor in south south to do that .very soon we will kick out every aboki from Delta state.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 6:46am On May 31, 2020
I beg no kill no kill anyone, there is nothing as good as dialogue, we don't want reprisal attack
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:52am On May 31, 2020
[[s]quote author=MinorityOpinion post=90145516]I beg no kill no kill anyone, there is nothing as good as dialogue, we don't want reprisal attack [/quote][/s] Take your plead to west and stay out of Delta state

5 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 6:52am On May 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
I beg no kill no kill anyone, there is nothing as good as dialogue, we don't want reprisal attack
I thought you're a southern minority but I now know you're a northern clown hiding behind that moniker to insult igbos.

Let those bastards come, who dey fear reprisal attack? It's like you're mad

5 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 8:41am On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I thought you're a southern minority but I now know you're a northern clown hiding behind that moniker to insult igbos.

Let those bastards come, who dey fear reprisal attack? It's like you're mad

We go see, I'm monitoring your moniker to see how u go shout if they retaliate, that's why Nigeria is not working, violence is not always the answer.
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by orunto27: 8:43am On May 31, 2020
Give them guns to defend themselves.

From Orisa37.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

We go see, I'm monitoring your moniker to see how u go shout if they retaliate, that's why Nigeria is not working, violence is not always the answer.
I now know you're a fulani.

Let them come

3 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 9:28am On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
I now know you're a fulani.

Let them come

Lol its okay oh, now I'm a Fulani, hmm some region and pointing finger
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by mystery22: 9:58am On May 31, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Lol its okay oh, now I'm a Fulani, hmm some region and pointing finger
this daft Yoruba boy,disgracing his tribe...

3 Likes

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Sagay212: 10:56am On May 31, 2020
They are demanding guns to fight terrorists but if na to fight for their pockets by destroying pipelines, the guns will be available... mumu people.

Where are all the militants forming bad guys? Them don chop money Close mouth.
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by ollysaks: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2020
WorWorBoy3:

I didn't see any video,where is the video? undecided

I am finding it hard to posting the video
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Marine54(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
it is now obvious that you're a Aboki, you're not afanja i used to think you're........

1 Like

Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2020
Marine54:
it is now obvious that you're a Aboki, you're not afanja i used to think you're........

You're free to think of anything you want cheesy
Re: Youths Demand For Guns To Fight Herdsmen In Delta State by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Who is going to give you guns? undecided

So that you can begin to use the guns to disturb Nigeria in future?

Sorry, request denied.

Ask your governors to form their own regional security outfit.

There's no shame in following one's elder brother who knows the way.

Form your own Amotekun.

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism Has To Stop On Social Media / 2023: ‘we Should Push Tinubu To Be Greater Than Awolowo’, Says Oluwo / Watch How Rochas Was Pushed, Mobbed, Intimidated & Bundled Away: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.