Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People (850 Views)

"Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by nmaife1: 12:09am On May 31, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx_IaJxZRPU

Few weeks ago, the found and General overseer of Mountain of Holy intervention and Deliverance Ministry Onitsha, prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere aka #Odumeje #indaboski #thelion #liquidmetal attacked Chief Pericoma Okoye, his family and the people of Arondizogu in Imo state.
Before you could say jack, he also attacked the Imo Awka festival, in Anambra state.
The two communities were not happy with this development.
Now see what prophet Odumeje did that cut the eyes of the people...
#pericoma #omoperry #Anambra #Imo
Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by sinator(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2020
FTC .
The voice of the narrator shaa..
I am actually an Onye Ndi Izuogu

1 Like

Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by tgirlblaze(f): 12:15am On May 31, 2020
O.
Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by Scream(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2020
The lion of himself is afraid
Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by thatigboman: 1:14am On May 31, 2020
sinator:
FTC .
The voice of the narrator shaa..
I am actually an Onye Ndi Izuogu
me too
Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by tobechi74: 1:46am On May 31, 2020
should an entertainer loose his anambra fans? noo
Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by sinator(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2020
thatigboman:
me too
nwanne mmadu
Re: At Last, Prophet Odumeje Apologise To Arondizogu And Awka People by thatigboman: 12:42am On Jun 02, 2020
sinator:
nwanne mmadu
Mazi o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians, The Nigerian Government And The 12am-4am Curfew / 8 Important Ways To Be A Child Of God / Tb Joshua - Scoan Leadership Tussle And Evangelist Eviction: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.