Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians (566 Views)

Nairaland, The Most Toxic Platform To Be On / When You Shout On People Anyhow And Have Black Blood Cells / Cutest Guy! On Nairaland! The Ladies Can Confirm That (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by Ilamina(f): 7:26am On May 31, 2020
cool

On Facebook, those emotional sensitive ghanaians with their diarrhea jollof, report my account so fast

Nigeria kwenu
Re: Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by lexdany(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2020
undecided
Re: Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by Nobody: 10:50am On May 31, 2020
So what do you want me to do about it now undecided
Re: Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
Am just tired of ghananians coming on this forum and speaking gibberish about Nigeria economy and politics bunch of slowpokes patients the next time i see one of them we go troll ehen na moderator go settle us
#not a treat
Re: Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by Ilamina(f): 1:48pm On May 31, 2020
mmars:
Am just tired of ghananians coming on this forum and speaking gibberish about Nigeria economy and politics bunch of slowpokes patients the next time i see one of them we go troll ehen na moderator go settle us
#not a treat
grin
Re: Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by foleskay(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2020
Ilamina:
grin
What did Ghanaians do to you
Re: Nairaland, The Best Site To This Diss Black Blood Cell Ghanaians by Ilamina(f): 7:16pm On May 31, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Few Questions About Rape For Men. Please Contribute / Why Can't I Genuinely Luv A Girl Except For Se× / The Babe Saved My Number And Promise To Call Me. But She Didn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.