Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From (60388 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Blackmoran(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2020
Hand the poor bastard to the police.... Nonsence... If you must do the crime you must be prepared for the consequence, no come dey shed crocodile tears here

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by SeriouslySense(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2020
She needs to be taken to school and trained as a child of the government and of the people, we need to start addressing the root causes of crime.

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 31, 2020
E de her body
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Olatlaccon(m): 12:27pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
I usually forgive these kind of people. I don't know about others.
Bros....me too dey comot face for this kind matter cos for someone to steal food? haaaa....hunger don almost kill am

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Tboymessiah(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2020
sex for money, is nothing to deltans and binis, they see as poverty alleviation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Tboymessiah(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2020
sex for money, is nothing to deltans and binis, they see it as poverty alleviation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:28pm On May 31, 2020
The sales girls and cashiers that collect peanut as salaries are made to pay for this. I know someone who went to work in order to pay for WAEC,she wasn't paid a penny for 4 months{Monday to Saturday} because of missing items, in the long run she didn't register for the exam.
If the money is much more than their salaries, they are being locked up in the Police Stations until their families pay up, just because of successful thieves. Some even tortured and die in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by shineeye1: 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
made4naijamusic:
An unidentified lady got more than she bargained for after was allegedly caught stealing from a shop she stole from the previous day.

In the video which has gone viral online, the lady who was begging those who caught her in the act said "she was frustrated". She also wasn't clear on what happened to her mother and its correlation to the theft.

One of those who apprehended her was however heard asking her why she didn't go into "commercial sex like her mates".

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopSql6HPs4

The place na her ATM nah
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by stephnie44(f): 12:29pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"You nor fit furck, your age dey furck"

The lady who said that word is a big fool... Yes, a big one and it equally tells you that she furcks for a living and she's into HUMAN-TRAFFICKING.

Even though you caught the young lady stealing for the second time in your shop, is that the right job recommendation for her?

Take her to the relevant authorities instead of saying bullshit.
for warri dey don't see it as a big deal dats why she is saying it.God help us

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by SuperStarBabe(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2020
She needs mental and psychological evaluation
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Chicent(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2020
Many people thinks CCTV cameras don't work and many others feels they are not been watched or monitored... I remembered my days in a supermarket as an internal security.... Once there is a theft that we missed why watching others who are suspects. The lucky successful thieves will be on the radar without them knowing... Simply because they succeeded the other time they will be back sometimes it takes months and years.... But Trust me they always do come back.

This lady is one of those people... Kleptomaniacs doesn't work in Nigeria because things are hard for every tom dick and harry.

But after making sure they confess to committing their crime while recorded of course we hand them over to the police then to court if need be #Peace

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by brightnelly(f): 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
Not me. I detest jungle justice! I usually hand them over to government.

you forgive girls

you hand over guys to government
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by SeriouslySense(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
So Wrong, it is not normal in warri
stephnie44:
for warri dey don't see it as a big deal dats why she is saying it.God help us

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Rodwave: 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
She looks like Uselu patient
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 31, 2020
This one is an embarrassment to the female gender! Woman wey Dey thief! A complete Waste of womanhood!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by koxi: 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:

The lady who said that word is a big fool... Yes, a big one and it equally tells you that she furcks for a living and she's into HUMAN-TRAFFICKING.

Even though you caught the young lady stealing for the second time in your shop, is that the right job recommendation for her?

Well said!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by paix(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2020
tocin44:
Two days back to back. This one is hardened already.
She no use back enter de shop o.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Godpikin4real(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2020
This one na Warri follow come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by sylve11: 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:

The lady who said that word is a big fool...Yes, a big one and it equally tells you that she furcks for a living and she's into HUMAN-TRAFFICKING.

@ bolded, A Massive fool.

@ op, i hate it when stuff like this happen, and the next thing to do is video the scene and upload it. Most of the times, i donn't click such thread. Very useless thing to do. embarassed undecided cool
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by tunary(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
Go and learn a handwork to help yourself because stealing will lead to jungle justice where sex perverts will take advantage of you by striping you off and and even assaulting your privates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On May 31, 2020
undecided Jokes apart,90% of our nigerian ladies are coded and refined thieves..

na like only 7% nai comot,while the others na full-time oloshos..

dem full here(on nairaland)..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by ITbomb(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2020
Ashawo work instead stealing?
Hmm, why not learn handwork
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Clinghton: 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
Telling to engage in commercial sex work, I think is not a good way of reprimanding a lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Bigseven(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
Two things!
She's a clepto
Then the shop should review their sale reps, may be there's and insider or reorganize there security apparatus.. Covid19
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by tunary(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
Breakiglimits:
This is bad for women looking for what to do for a better living pls pm me on 08068228912
Na only women you dey help? abi you get another thing you wan do with them
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Chicent(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
The sales girls and cashiers that collect peanut as salaries are made to pay for this. I know someone who went to work in order to pay for WAEC,she wasn't paid a penny for 4 months because of missing items, in the long run she didn't register for the exam.
If the money is much more than their salaries, they are being locked up in the Police Stations until their families pay up, just because of successful thieves. Some even tortured and die in the long run.

That's not true sir.... Not when they is CCTV to prove their innocence. They only pay and face the consequences when they are caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.