Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From (60390 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:12pm On May 31, 2020
redsun:
It is justifiable to steal when you are desperate and hopeless. Most Nigerians acts of stealing are justifiable because of the inhumane positions the so-called leaders have placed them. Only greedy thieves like the politicians should be punished, not their victims like the lady in question..

Justifiable to steal? How many times have you stolen from people before? Why do you lock your house when going out instead of you opening it down for hungry people to steal? Do you know it is the sales' girls' salaries used to pay?
So, you go and work somewhere from morning till night for a whole month without being paid because of missing items and you can call it justifiable stealing?
People that run after vehicles to sell water, drinks etc are they mad, are they well fed or they don't know how steal?

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:12pm On May 31, 2020
bigstan11787:
Na their trade mark for warri

shut up!!!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Jokes apart,90% of our nigerian ladies are coded and refined thieves..

na like only 7% nai comot,while the others na full-time oloshos..

dem full here(on nairaland)..
That's the truth. Most Naija girls want money by all cost they don't think about the implication to it.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by SeriouslySense(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2020
Wow, I prefer the original name. Nice One, Iwerre.

Nairalandmonika:

The original name is iwerre, but the British pronounced it as warri. And thus the name warri.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by SeriouslySense(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2020
From today, i will try respecting Warri more, by calling it by its original Name, IWERRE.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by OKTolu: 1:19pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmmm warri no dey carry last but they should just handed her over to the appropriate authorities
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by chinos20(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
Not me. I detest jungle justice! I usually hand them over to government.
Even the government is f**k.
They have to be blamed for all the wrong doing going on in this country.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Kindly enroll one of your sisters into the "Legal trade" sir.

You should counter him logically, not do juvenile deflections. Prostitute is not “illegal”, that was his point. Thank you...

JasonScoolari:
And you have to generalize it right?

You have a problem with someone mentioning Warri people in the same sentence with prostitution, but find it very convenient to drag someone’s sisters? Impressive. grin

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Frankclc: 1:22pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by JasonScoolari: 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
pocohantas:

You should counter him logically, not do juvenile deflections. Prostitute is not “illegal”, that was his point. Thank you...
You could have also help out with your "logical" reply to him.... There's nothing stopping you from doing that equally.

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Manchiefo: 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
That means she is a regular customer.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by pocohantas(f): 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You could have also help out with your "logical" reply to him.... There's nothing stopping you from doing that equally. Thanks.

He quoted you not me, learn to stay on course.

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Naijaarchive(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
Regular customer grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
234GT:
She wan become shareholder there ni

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by coputa(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided Jokes apart,90% of our nigerian ladies are coded and refined thieves..

na like only 7% nai comot,while the others na full-time oloshos..

dem full here(on nairaland)..
big congratulations to you,it's only your sisters that are excluded.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by JasonScoolari: 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
pocohantas:

He quoted you not me, learn to stay on course.

I gave him my reply not you, learn to mind your business.

Shalom!

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I gave him my reply not you, learn to mind your business. Shalom!

Were you minding your business when you quoted the person that said Warri people like prostitution?

Seems you have a hard time tasting your own medicine. Hah? grin grin

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by MedicH: 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
there's dignity in prostitution but not in stealing. grow up naa this filthy piece of scum
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by thymm: 1:45pm On May 31, 2020
This actually happened in Sapele and not in Warri. According to those who know the young lady, she used to be robust and full of life, but somehow became addicted to crack, and already a single mother. She definitely needs help

If you wish to help her, search for Sapele Oghenek on Facebook. He runs a media platform and a well known Sapele philanthropist. He uploaded this video but later brought it down to protect her identity
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by alizma: 1:47pm On May 31, 2020
salbis:
Probably someone somewhere dey remot control her life. She needs help ASAP.
And she was saying is not her fault and also mentioned her mama. I think she need help.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by bowei(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"You nor fit furck, your age dey furck"

The lady who said that word is a big fool... Yes, a big one and it equally tells you that she furcks for a living and she's into HUMAN-TRAFFICKING.

Even though you caught the young lady stealing for the second time in your shop, is that the right job recommendation for her?

Take her to the relevant authorities instead of saying bullshit.
Well said bro, stealing na the next level of fucking you know

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by apexx8262: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 3585[/color]
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Olosho yanreee grin
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Exmilitant(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2020
bayotwice:
j
There's I and K before and after j.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Almunjid(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
I usually fvck-give these kind of people. I don't know about others.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by apexx2976: 2:00pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 4199863[/color]
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Fhowe: 2:03pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
I usually forgive these kind of people. I don't know about others.
it’s people like you that have made Nigeria a place filled with criminals and inconsiderate people no offense meant
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by apexx7901: 2:04pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Originalsly: 2:07pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmmm.... this one mind is bent on stealing. If given a job... she will steal. She stole the day before.... that they know of... how long she been stealing they wouldn't know.... caught the next day.... and instead of apologizing.... she is insisting it is not her fault. They need to send her a strong message.

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York / TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death