Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From (60391 Views)

Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video) / Pot-Bellied Man Caught On Camera Stealing At Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (Pix) / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Exmilitant(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2020
Almunjid:
grin
how did you figure that out? Ye must be a genius!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by hstar: 2:11pm On May 31, 2020
hidhrhis:
When I saw the numbers of people viewing this post I was kinda sad
Why?
Glo was displaying e which means I may not make front page but I sha drop my comment at least if I no dey front page I tried but the effort paid off
Let me relate this to life
In life before God will help you or bless you
You just have to put in your own effort
As it mean I backed out without commenting and prayed to God to be in front page it shouldn't have being possible
Let's work hard and never forget God,nature has his way of blessing people who never give up
You may fall but keep trying to get up
Strive,make effort
Even village people will be surprise with your fighting spirit
If you believe it is your village people that is doing you just keep pushing
I swear you will be surprise it backfires on them
It is when you sit down one place without working hard with prayer only that you can't brake through
It is just like a rope the more you pull on it the more it get slack
Think about it
Happy Sunday
Thanks, what a relief message, I'm fighting really hard to get out of poverty, but I keep falling, I'm learning the way of rich and wealthy people, yet I've not got there, I arm myself with prayer alongside hardwork and determination, still yet nature never consider me, I shout to nature every day and night that I want wealth, but what? Instead of answering me, mother nature keeps looking at me, but upon stumble on ur message, I know I still have hope and that my future will be brighter.

Thank you for the message you share. God bless you, amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Exmilitant(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2020
Fhowe:
it’s people like you that have made Nigeria a place filled with criminals and inconsiderate people no offense meant
Sinless and spotless man spotted... You can cast the stone sir.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by nnadychuks(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Kindly enroll one of your sisters into the "Legal trade" sir.
Oshare I no get your time...
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by redsun(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Justifiable to steal? How many times have you stolen from people before? Why do you lock your house when going out instead of you opening it down for hungry people to steal? Do you know it is the sales' girls' salaries used to pay?
So, you go and work somewhere from morning till night for a whole month without being paid because of missing items and you can call it justifiable stealing?
People that run after vehicles to sell water, drinks etc are they mad, are they well fed or they don't know how to steal?

I remember trying to steal a loaf of bread from a local provision shop as a young when my mum starved me for one or two days for throwing away a dish I didn't like with disgust. It was brown beans, and I was looking forward to rice on the menu that hot afternoon, so I got mad.

I was caught and reported to my parents, you can imagine how dreadful that was, but luckily my father partially blamed my mum for starving me, so i escaped serious lashing.

A hungry man is an angry man.. And most Nigerian are hungry not because they are self-destructively lazy, but because the system works against them from birth. For every action, there is a cause and reaction. That is why it is not good to beat children too because by doing so you teach them to be violent, troubled and irrational.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by PattyMike(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
Thief nah thief.....There are many people going through hell and would rather beg than steal. Thief nah thief my sister.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by HoliMaree: 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
I can help this girl get a better life. All she need do is to pray for a helper
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by apexx274: 2:25pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by bizzibodi(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
I hope they will not hang a tyre on her neck & burnt her alive.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by apexx5963: 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Great0000: 2:35pm On May 31, 2020
Hmmm. it is well.

Hustle now. When you see any good opportunity use it.
Like this one you can start with just $2.

Check my signature for link.

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
All we need sometimes is to keep calm and understand this kind of person. Have a heart to heart talk and know what hurt her on the inside or what instigates the act. Just saying for me tho

Well, check my signature for the best deals on UK used/Belgium used smart TVs, ACs, washing machines and Soundsystems.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Heavensent01(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2020
[s]
ademidedavid:

Yoruba says 'OLE LO BO MO JE"......any other job na work as long as its your sweat......but thief spoil pikin according to a Yoruba adage
[/s]

how did that Yoruba Adage encourage ladies to do prostitution?

the meaning of that Adage is "there is dignity in labour" labour in livelihood and not antisocial engagement
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by wyqay: 2:58pm On May 31, 2020
Return leg
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by jacoik(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"You nor fit furck, your age dey furck"

The lady who said that word is a big fool... Yes, a big one and it equally tells you that she furcks for a living and she's into HUMAN-TRAFFICKING.

Even though you caught the young lady stealing for the second time in your shop, is that the right job recommendation for her?

Take her to the relevant authorities instead of saying bullshit.
don't mind some never do well of a people
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Proudlytips: 3:09pm On May 31, 2020
ye
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Ogagawhite(f): 3:14pm On May 31, 2020
Imagine telling a criminal( someone that stoled )why didn’t she venture in ashawo business,hmmm people sef,do dey think before Dey talk, na wa oh

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by mayorkay1996(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2020
Not again�abeg she needs counselling asap...stealing ain't worth it at all...
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:23pm On May 31, 2020
redsun:

I remember trying to steal a loaf of bread from a local provision shop as a young when my mum starved me for one or two days for throwing away a dish I didn't like with disgust. It was brown beans, and I was looking forward to rice on the menu that hot afternoon, so I got mad.

I was caught and reported to my parents, you can imagine how dreadful that was, but luckily my father partially blamed my mum for starving me, so i escaped serious lashing.

A hungry man is an angry man.. And most Nigerian are hungry not because they are self-destructively lazy, but because the system works against them from birth. For every action, there is a cause and reaction. That is why it is not good to beat children too because by doing so you teach them to be violent, troubled and irrational.

You are speaking out of point! You were a kid, couldn't think nor work for yourself then. We are talking about a lady that can think and work for herself. She came again and again while sales girls salary will be deducted. Who beat her?
Do you lock your house when going out? If yes, why not leave it open for hungry people to pick things?
You can beg, out of all the people, someone will help you.
You can't go to someone's store to be stealing that you are hungry, if sales girls and cashiers are not hungry, they won't be working at all.
She can sell cold drinks, water etc to make money to eat.
The one caught for stealing milk the other time said she was stealing for a hungry baby but no baby was attached to her body. It was discovered she is also a serial thief that has been warned like this one. She is single and has no child but lied her baby was hungry hence stealing 3 packets at once. Someone's salary should have gone for that if she had escaped, put yourself in that shoe, paying for what you didn't eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by WorriorPlus: 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
There is always something to learn to make money instead of stealing.
Learn something useful during this lockdown. ClickBank is one of such genuine online business you can learn and make money with. There are ways you can open a ClickBank account even in restricted countries. I can be of help.

Meanwhile, Learn To Make Money With ClickBank >>>CHECK HERE
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by ademidedavid(f): 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

how did that Yoruba Adage encourage ladies to do prostitution?

the meaning of that Adage is "there is dignity in labour" labour in livelihood and not antisocial engagement
I am not in support of prostitution but it is more honourable in Nigeria than stealing .....at least, they have association to show how relevant they are.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by macho44(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:

The lady who said that word is a big fool... Yes, a big one and it equally tells you that she furcks for a living and she's into HUMAN-TRAFFICKING.

Even though you caught the young lady stealing for the second time in your shop, is that the right job recommendation for her?

Make she kuku donate her Husband or brothers for the "FUCKERY"
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Roon9(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Very foolish statement shocked I even thought I didn't hear it properly sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Fhowe: 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
Sinless and spotless man spotted... You can cast the stone sir.
that is not the issue here , that is how they evolve from petty stealing to armed robbery .

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by blissmandate(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2020
made4naijamusic:
An unidentified lady got more than she bargained for after was allegedly caught stealing from a shop she stole from the previous day.

In the video which has gone viral online, the lady who was begging those who caught her in the act said "she was frustrated". She also wasn't clear on what happened to her mother and its correlation to the theft.

One of those who apprehended her was however heard asking her why she didn't go into "commercial sex like her mates".

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopSql6HPs4

I know this girl, her name is ada ngozi nbukama
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by oluspicy: 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
I really feel for such action from this girl. But stealing is not the answer. She can still beg be ignored, but eventually someone will still have pity on her.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by JasonScoolari: 4:35pm On May 31, 2020
nnadychuks:
Oshare I no get your time...
My apologies Oniovò...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by iqiq: 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
Wayo cry
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by Xioxing: 5:22pm On May 31, 2020
majamajic:
She will later forgive the shop owners and come back again

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by RuggedSniper: 5:38pm On May 31, 2020
made4naijamusic:
An unidentified lady got more than she bargained for after was allegedly caught stealing from a shop she stole from the previous day.

In the video which has gone viral online, the lady who was begging those who caught her in the act said "she was frustrated". She also wasn't clear on what happened to her mother and its correlation to the theft.

One of those who apprehended her was however heard asking her why she didn't go into "commercial sex like her mates".

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oopSql6HPs4

Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by ofiko123(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2020
Thieves everywhere...
Re: Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From by ThatFairGuy: 7:01pm On May 31, 2020
ademidedavid:

Yoruba says 'OLE LO BO MO JE"......any other job na work as long as its your sweat......but thief spoil pikin according to a Yoruba adage
Arindin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York / TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.