Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,831 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:26 AM

COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG (21730 Views)

Guidelines For Validation Of Rapid Test Kits In Lagos / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / We Are Not Stopping Chinese, Italians, Others From Visiting Nigeria — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG by ensamy(m): 3:14am On Jun 01, 2020
It's been used in UK, U.S,China and Germany, why is Nigeria banning it, because they don't want private sector involvement that will expose the PCR NCDC scan testing cool cool cool which has Nigeria manufactured. Waiting for kits and vaccines from other hard working nations to validate. We would keep using the Rapid kits shocked shocked cool shocked shocked
Re: COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG by lililiu: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised if there were something to the supposition that folks had COVID19 last year before it came to popular attention. I was damn sick for most of December and it took a solid 2 weeks to get over. I'll never know what it was, so whatever.
Re: COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG by Primusinterpares(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
hardbody:

Which global pandemic? Do you watch the global media and see people dying in US, Italy, France and more recently Mexico and Brazil?

Why are your own deaths in Nigeria shrouded in secrecy. May God not let you people suffer what the others are suffering in the name of Covid 19. Your people are scamming you blind and bandying figures around to make their own fair share of global money from the common purse and you guys are too blinded to and dumb to smell the coffee. Y'all shall remain in servitude. No be curse.
Oga see... The truth is Corona virus is real. It is in Nigeria and has killed some numbers of people.

But the bright side of it is that for one reason or the other Nigeria and Africa has somehow been spared from the full wrath of this pandemic. It could be Divinity, Nature, Environment or something that has shielded us from the pandemic full wrath.

And yes... We are aware that some of our leaders are trying to use this pandemic to play politics. We know that already. Nigerians ain't fools. We know our leaders are playing politics with it.

But it's doesn't mean we should be ignorant of the pandemic. It has caused more harm than good already. We r trying to stay safe and encourage those around us to do same.
Re: COVID-19: Rapid Test Kits Banned In Nigeria - FG by lililiu: 3:46am On Jun 02, 2020
I thought this virus � was new�� I had the flu in November and I thought I was dead. It was the worst flu I ever had now it got me thinking � remember I told y’all this lady was being weird on the plane��� let me pull that tweet up she probably gave #coronavirus to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United Kingdom Licenses 162 Nigerian Doctors In 42 Days / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Genotype Compatibilities: SC, AC?… What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.