Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO (411 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 8:27am On May 31, 2020
He wrote;
On Friday 15th of May 2020, I had an accident that should have taken my life, God said a resounding “NO”

On my way to work that faithful day, I was stopped by lastma for allegedly breaching the new social distancing law for having 5(myself included)people in the car, there was an altercation when they (lastma officials) tried to forcefully collect the key of the car. A few minutes later the zonal head present at the scene kept on saying he was going to deal with me, I felt oppressed but I tried to reason with him...in the process a bus driver trying to evade arrest from the same lastma officials beat the stop light and knocked me to the ground, then proceeded to drive over my perceived lifeless body, i have no recollection of what I was doing when I was hit, I only remember opening my eyes to blood all over my body and the voice of a woman praying over my head.

According to eyewitnesses, lastma officials fled the scene of the accident and one of them took my phone and purse and attempted to abscond with the items, a bystander accosted them to retrieve the aforementioned items so my family could be contacted.

I was then rushed to a nearby hospital by two good samaritans.
# I’m positive now more than ever that God is not finished with me, He has a plan for my life and despite all attempts of the devil to shame me, God’s grace and mercy keeps me. I’m grateful for life, my appreciation for the little things like being able to take a bath is heightened. God is indeed faithful.

It’s been a long two weeks filled with lots of pains, thanksgiving and mixed feelings, I sincerely appreciate everyone who helped me out during these difficult period, thanks for all the love, prayers and all forms of support. I pray God blesses and replenish everyone abundantly � above all I thank God almighty for saving my life. May his holy name be praised forever ���❤️
#sonOfGrace #Lifted

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/man-narrates-how-lastma-hullabaloo.html

Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Azmanaty: 8:28am On May 31, 2020
I blame it wholly on Buhari.
Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Niyeal(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2020
Sorry ooo
Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by JasonScoolari: 8:37am On May 31, 2020
sad
Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On May 31, 2020
........there was an altercation when they (lastma officials) tried to forcefully collect the key of the car.
Most of these guys need re-orientation.
This is how they kill people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00am On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:
I blame it wholly on Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by illicit(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2020
Why put yourself at risk
Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by legionISproteus: 11:25am On May 31, 2020
I wonder what business a TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AGENCY has to do with a HEALTH SITUATION. If they want to work beyond their job description, they should also clear dumpsters and blocked drainage systems.

Lagos is filled with people that have all types of crazy. A glorified slum!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How A LASTMA Hullabaloo Almost Cost Him His Life. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Axe4christ: 11:33am On May 31, 2020
Surviving in this country is a skill on its own. Smh

(1) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Jumped From A Storey Building, Broke Leg And Arm In Zambia. / How Do People Get The Courage To Kill / Fake Wig: Is Your Lawyer Really A Qualified Lawyer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.