Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. (1412 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 8:56am On May 31, 2020
I am tired, i am tired of the things we humans know, it seems we already know everything and don't want to add another kobo of knowledge, we already have conceived/stated rules for everything and deviating from it, is frowned upon.
Change don't necesirily means negative, lots of good can come up in it.
Adhering to dogmatic rules sometimes leads to prejudice.
So i don't fancy the conventional way of relationship that involves entitlement and restriction. I wanted to show her a new way to love, whereby, 'to love', gives one happiness which is suppose to be the core value of human existance and living.
It also have disadvantage which is uncertainity, freedom, and individualism.

How is loving for happiness and moments, instead of other values and promising a long time future that may or may not happen.

How is this manuipulation?
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by Amanee(f): 9:04am On May 31, 2020
Yes as humans we are often set in our ways

But tell yourself the truth, you don't love that lady because the natural side effect of love is possessiveness. You cannot love something all encompassingly and leave it to uncertainty.

You simply don't love her enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 9:51am On May 31, 2020
Amanee:
Yes as humans we are often set in our ways

But tell yourself the truth, you don't love that lady because the natural side effect of love is possessiveness. You cannot love something all encompassingly and leave it to uncertainty.

You simply don't love her enough.

Oh wow, so you think 'to love is to possess'?
Thats the mistake many of you makes.

Secondly you are not in my mind to show the quantity and quality of love i have or can give! And what quantity am i to give to make the love enough?
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by Bola146(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2020
That means you can't be compatible, courtship should be free with each other, both should be in one Accord, that is why trust and transparency are needed.
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 31, 2020
How did you show her love in your own way? Let me learn something new please

1 Like

Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 7:02pm On May 31, 2020
Bola146:
That means you can't be compatible, courtship should be free with each other, both should be in one Accord, that is why trust and transparency are needed.

There is nothing like incompatibility, humans just need basic understand and know what they want.
They are free to make decision they want...and should also know their consequences.
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 7:16pm On May 31, 2020
rockstarB:
How did you show her love in your own way? Let me learn something new please

My name is ignorance but i understand romantic, i understand happiness and i understand love....let me teach you how to love.
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by CsRockefeller(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2020
Oga wetin you dey type? I'm lost.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 9:58pm On May 31, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Oga wetin you dey type? I'm lost.

Lol. I am saying that i dont know anything but i know how to love and be happy also.
I can teach you how to love happily.
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2020
itzdeejay:

Lol. I am saying that i dont know anything but i know how to love and be happy also.
I can teach you how to love happily.

Lol. Oga na me go reach you how to love happily o! grin
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by Whois(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2020
I can relate cus I just finish reading "Mark Manson - The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Bleep". Op I think you're talking Oyibo love but don't forget This is Nigeria. You can't seperate most of our Nigerian girls from the entitlement mentality
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 10:26pm On May 31, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Lol. Oga na me go reach you how to love happily o! grin
Teach me madam, i want and would love to learn.
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by crackkland: 11:15pm On May 31, 2020
itzdeejay:
I am tired, i am tired of the things we humans know, it seems we already know everything and don't want to add another kobo of knowledge, we already have conceived/stated rules for everything and deviating from it, is frowned upon.
So i don't fancy the conventional way of relationship that involves entitlement and restriction. I wanted to show her a new way to love, whereby, 'to love', gives one happiness which is suppose to be the core value of human existance and living.

How is loving for happiness and moments, instead of other values and promising a long time future that may or may not happen.

Woman matter na your 99 problems cheesy

What exactly is going on in your head because this shít you typed is quite confusing...

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by itzdeejay: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2020
Whois:
I can relate cus I just finish reading "Mark Manson - The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Bleep". Op I think you're talking Oyibo love but don't forget This is Nigeria. You can't seperate most of our Nigerian girls from the entitlement mentality

Well thank you for understanding/relating.
There is nothing like 'oyibo love' and 'nigerian love', these are just assertion to suit the conciever's selfish interest when queried.
Yes we nigerians and also other countries, have different understanding and believe, but 'love' is not supposed to have types/division. It is suppose to have quantity; either too much love, too little love or anywhere btw too much and too little (range).
So any love divison to suit the matter of discussion is just 'begging the question' and ignoring the main discuss.
To love well and happily is not suppose to be restricted to regions.
Is time people learn to love happily, so as to avoid heartbreak which might lead them to change negatively i.e (acrimony)
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by Whois(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
@op

Instead of thinking too much abt it, instead of being too serious or over reacting to "what is suppose" or what is not suppose to be (when in love). why not think/do this: When in Rome, do as the Romans do
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:00am On Jun 20, 2020
it is very important to be causal friends with someone for some reasonable amount of time before deciding if both of u should date each other.

dz period of friendship is when u get to know each other's likes & thoughts regarding somethings (especially relationships).

most girls feel entitled to material relieve basically because most guys are very desperate to get a girl as their girlfriend.
u are aware that a girl is in a relationship with another guy, u will still be going after her, promising her ur father's village if she leaves her boyfriend, buying her unnecessary gifts & always giving her selfish advices (especially when it involves relationships).
when she finally decides to date u, u think she will just forget everything like that?
abegi
Re: My Ex Said I Am Manipulative Because I Wanted To Love Differentively. by UjuJoan2: 4:45am On Jun 20, 2020
itzdeejay:

You just want to eat your cake and have it.

You want a relationship but you don't want to comit. Which is fine, you want what you want.

Goodluck finding someone to agree to that!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. / Woman Bans Family From Her Funeral And Publishes Guest List In Own Obituary / Mom Angrily Storms Night Club And Drags Daughter Home In Her Night Gown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.