Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? (2044 Views)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Supporters At Abuja Federal High Court / Deji Adeyanju Appeals To Nnamdi Kanu's Supporters To Flood High Court On Monday / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 31, 2020
IPOB clowns. Ndi uchu following blindly.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by bigwig071(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2020
By the time we are done with Fulani, every Fulani , every Fulani emir will be overthrown by hausa .
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Jman24(m): 11:50am On May 31, 2020
People will not see where he is insulting Igbo people now or pointing out their faults.
Abeg this man stands for the truth
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by kingzizzy: 12:08pm On May 31, 2020
UdechiHD:

Would you rather they followed Nigeria blindly?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Gazzy88(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2020
Ipob are terrorists.
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

Would you rather they followed Nigeria blindly?
Kanu is not Biafra! Both him and Uwazuruike are charlatans, and when breeze blow fowl nyash go open.

Put that in your mind. Scammers come, scammer go, but the ideals of Biafra still stands tall. Biafra will outlive fraudsters like Kanu, until the real freedom fighters come along.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by atakamus: 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
Mad man. Decieving the gullible. Brain washing the less thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by kingzizzy: 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
UdechiHD:
Kanu is not Biafra! Both him and Uwazuruike are charlatans, and when breeze blow fowl nyash go open.

Put that in your mind. Scammers come, scammer go, but the ideals of Biafra still stands tall. Biafra will outlive fraudsters like Kanu, until the real freedom fighters come along.

When the so called real freedom fighters come, we shall see them. If it were not for people like Uwazurike and Kanu, people like you would not e talking of Biafra right now

When your so called real freedom fighters emerge, they will not do anything different from what Nnamdi Kanu is currently doing, unless they intend to take up arms.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
dignity33:
AN EXTRACT FROM MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S BROADCAST OF THE 30th of MAY 2020, ON RADIO BIAFRA.

Compiled by
Mazi IKECHUKWU ONUOHA

1. An opening prayer by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

2. We have come to preach the gospel of Biafra.

3. Always remember that our enemies are numerous. They will do whatever it will take to bring us down. We have come to do that which is right in the eyes of men and Chukwuokike Abhiama.

4. I am not Aisha's boyfriend , I am not the dead Jubril, I am Nnamdi Kanu, and I lead IPOB.

5. Those that paid the ultimate price that we may live, they died. Is unfortunate, that those in America are busy eating burger and have forgotten whom they are .

6. What Dim Ojukwu our general did was to bring us true independence.

7. They have realised that this IPOB, through the power of Elohim has collapsed the ZOO, that's why they are running up and down yapping, but am here to cure their madness.

8. Africa was betrayed in Biafra. Those who worked against Biafra thought they were doing themselves a favor, not knowing they are shooting themselves on the foot

9. We salute the class of 67/70 , I called them the immortals.

10. a bicon was lit, for our people to see that we have reached a peak in this struggle

11. Midnight 29th May 2020, was the day IPOB reached a peak in this struggle and we have reached a point in this struggle whereby we can described as a beacon of hope.

12. Remember this IPOB, you will never be forgotten. The same way we honour heroes today so shall IPOB be remembered.

13. I am preaching about Saboteurs tonight becouse they are the ones that destroyed Biafra.

14. They claimed they love our People, but why didnt you remeber 30th of may if not IPOB.

15. No igbo rich man can give you a dime to do anything . They are all under oath.

16. In order to stop igbo men from supporting Nnamdi Kanu you went around gossiping about Nnamdi Kanu's name.

17. Do you think that Fulanis are stupid , they knows there is no weapons, that's why they came .

18. They have now brought in BBC igbo, where the British left off.

19. BBC igbo, the kind of thunder that will kill you have never been born.

20. All you traitors are the reason why we failed. Nnia Nwodo's father was a conk traitor.

21. I am older than all of them, I am older than Aisha buhari, but you will go to her and she will match on you, shameless elder.

22. I did not lose my parents to go and build some hopeless hotels .

23. A Fulani man is the one in charge of BBC igbo programming , the same BBC they gave to us.

24. We are no gentleman, anyhow you want it, we will give it to you. When Biafra come we will do gentleman.

25. BBC Igbo said today that they went to igbo land and everywhere is peaceful, they only fight going on in Ebony is between some villages.

26. BBC igbo is telling their mother station in London that there is no Fulani in our land. These are the people that are working with Nnia Nwodo.

27. If they are fighting for Biafra they can't be in Biafraland. If you are a freedom fighter, you either be in prison, exile or grave.

28. No igbo man can dip hands in his pocket and give you $50,000, to go and do Biafra, they are stingy.

29. Ask yourself, a war that course 3m lives, have you asked yourself why BBC has never done any documentary.

30. Because all these men are criminals, they say how can he be different, I am Nnamdi Kanu.

31. By time we are done with Fulani, every Fulani , every Fulani emir will be overthrown by hausa .

32. Envy can reduce an igbo man to nothingness, that is how we lost the war, how can Ojukwu win a war and become the President.

33. Have you ever seen anything with igbo in it worked.? And that is why God will use Fulani to teach you a lesson. The time has come.

34. Saboteurs are in BBC, they are all working together .

35. BBC go through your comments line during your interview with Nwodo and Tony Nnamdi .

36. BBC Igbo, your job in igboland has crumbled , we will use you to send a message.

Go to BBC IGBO AND SEE WHERE IT STARTED
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Afamed: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
I heard the opening prayer was said by Adaibeku
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Adaibeku(f): 5:30pm On May 31, 2020
Afamed:
I heard the opinion prayer was said by Adaibeku
u will marry Adadike my proud biafran sister, since that's ur last wish
Go n like Adaobi biafran queens page on Facebook, to fight her so u can quench ur hate urge, do it now, because she spits fire
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Adaibeku(f): 5:35pm On May 31, 2020
Ratatata I tire 4 d guy ,always on my neck ,I have sent him to Adaobi to be eaten alive
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Afamed: 5:44pm On May 31, 2020
ratatata:
don't worry hun

I will fix all of them
When last did you check your BP?
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Afamed: 5:46pm On May 31, 2020
Adaibeku:
u will marry Adadike my proud biafran sister, since that's ur last wish
Go n like Adaobi biafran queens page on Facebook, to fight her so u can quench ur hate urge, do it now, because she is spits fire

My beautiful Adanma. How are you today?
Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by AhoadaRivers: 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
UdechiHD:

Go and start your own movement, let's how far you will go.

Can you even mobilize your own immediate family members for any worthy cause?

'The man who will not do, must not be allowed to stop the man who tries'-
Chinese proverb.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Supporters Point Out Anything Meaningful From His Yesterday Broadcast Pls? by Afamed: 6:30pm On May 31, 2020
ratatata:
[s][/s]
carry your uncircumcised dickk outta here
We will take care of you as usual. You can quickly switch to your Awolowo second monicker before you created another one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State House Of Assembly Speaker Clears The Air On Purported Inauguration / Citizenship: UK Has A Message For Nigerian Government, Issues Stern Warnings / Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.