Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video (2025 Views)

500 APGA, PDP Members Decamp To APC In Arochukwu, Abia State (Photos) / Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Orji Kalu’s Orderly Shoots Man During Campaign Rally Arochukwu, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by loveth360(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.Abia State.

#IgbereTv

Video https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5156111104417402/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by loveth360(f): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
We love Kanu

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
Assuming dem no bring Kanu come court

I won't be able to tell you what would have happen today

I thought APC and Buhari was acting GOD

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by OyigboUpdate: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:
Assuming dem no bring Kanu come court

I won't be able to tell you what would have happen today

I thought APC and Buhari was acting GOD

Nothing. He would be hanged soon for forming thr unknown gunmen killing our police men
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by cherishmichael: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
cry hmm
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nothing. He would be hanged soon for forming thr unknown gunmen killing our police men

Why dem never hang am since ?

You have all the evidence, why you no enter court go show dem the evidence

Did you see the British Envoy in court today

You think say na APC vs PDP court case abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by Emergingnation(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Your Jihadist government would have try it and see !! Cowards..

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Online keyboard warrior

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Come Arochukwu for Abia State

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by ThatFairGuy: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
So there are brown roofs in the East angry

Besides are They carrying Oduduwa Republic flag
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by loveth360(f): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Online keyboard warrior

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Come Arochukwu for Abia State

My brother men dey

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
loveth360:
My brother men dey

The guy think say everything ends for Nairaland here

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by greymiles: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
My people playing mental manipulation with USA and Israel by always flying their flags grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by phygo89(m): 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
The sun must surely rise
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by hisgrace090: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You will soon regrate all this.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by Emergingnation(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
greymiles:
My people playing mental manipulation with USA and Israel by always flying their flags grin
While your Jihadist government is playing mental manipulate with Turkey, Pakistan and palestinia grin grin grin always seek alliance with those terrorist countries..
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by EXOUSIAng: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Why dem never hang am since ?

You have all the evidence, why you no enter court go show dem the evidence

Did you see the British Envoy in court today

You think say na APC vs PDP court case abi?
This is another illiterate here...
1.Kanu ran away and jumped bail, how could he be hung when he had not faced trial?
2. The evidences will be brought forward during trial, but you go to YouTube and masturbate to some of the videos there.
3. He is a UK citizen that is why the envoy is there, they are not to interfare with the process.

He will be hung when found guilty, UK envoy or not.

PS: get some education, you lack it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nice one
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

This is another illiterate here...
1.Kanu ran away and jumped bail, how could he be hung when he had not faced trial?
2. The evidences will be brought forward during trial, but you go to YouTube and masturbate to some of the videos there.
3. He is a UK citizen that is why the envoy is there, they are not to interfare with the process.

He will be hung when found guilty, UK envoy or not.

PS: get some education, you lack it.

Go and present the Youtube evidence you have been masturbating on to the court and stop ranting
Let's see him hanged if you and Buhari has Balls inbetween your legs.
Have any of your generation living death or alive attracted common LG chairman talk more of UK envoy
You lack sense, get one or buy it.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

Go and present the Youtube evidence you have been masturbating on to the court and stop ranting
Let's see him hanged if you and Buhari has Balls inbetween your legs.
Have any of your generation living death or alive attracted common LG chairman talk more of UK envoy
You lack sense, get one or buy it.
I have given my own advice.
M not here to argue with your kind if being....
Get some education and while doing that add some wisdom to it

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by Tochi3(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Una go give poo'hari and his hordes of terroristic cows from the grazing routes of bushman dan fodio, the peadophille from futa jalon extended stay again for London with this kind of news.

As long as that is the case we Lol. grin grin

Una never schee schumptin.

Ndigbo amaka.
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by Joromi1: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
More like a procession of terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I have given my own advice.
M not here to argue with your kind if being....
Get some education and while doing that add some wisdom to it

You no get point guy

If you need garri to feed your family, ask me

hunger is striking your family

I saw you begging for food in another thread

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by odinnie369: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
this people are very determined
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

You no get point guy

If you need garri to feed your family, ask me

hunger is striking your family

I saw you begging for food in another thread
Hahahaha it's too late for me to nw poor,
You just keep changing story.
Where is the connection with the current discussion and food?
You are actually just a clown
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by Okwyjesus(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
loveth360:
Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.Abia State.

#IgbereTv

Video https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5156111104417402/?app=fbl

Really?
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by udele1: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
They don't know the way to Abuja? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Hahahaha it's too late for me to nw poor,
You just keep changing story.
Where is the connection with the current discussion and food?
You are actually just a clown

You were busy begging for noddles to feed your family

Deny it if you can grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi you want me to expose your yansh outside
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by ThinkSmarter: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
Igbos have been pushed to the wall
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by EXOUSIAng: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
BombAttack:

You were busy begging for noddles to feed your family

Deny it if you can grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi you want me to expose your yansh outside
Hahahahaha....
This guy is a clown we have just been wasting our time talking to you...
Young man have a nice day
Call me when you leave your village and come ti Lagos for greener pastures
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by BombAttack(f): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Hahahahaha....
This guy is a clown we have just been wasting our time talking to you...
Young man have a nice day
Call me when you leave your village and come ti Lagos for greener pastures

I can never stay in Lagos, Lagos where a former Ekiti governor is climbing Okada

Enjoy your Lagos man

If you want to meet me am at onitsha market
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by loveth360(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
odinnie369:
this people are very determined
Yes very determined
Re: Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video by greatiyk4u(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
loveth360:
My brother men dey

3 down, the rest come benjohnson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Shocked After Loan App Declared Them Dead With Obituary For Debt (Pix) / "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments / IPOB To Soludo: We’re Ready For Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.