Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) (6762 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by EBMedia: 9:37am On May 31, 2020
The Akanu Ibiam International Airport Emene Enugu which has been closed for renovation by President Muhammadu Buhari is now wearing a new look.

According to IgbereTV reports, the renovation is being carried out by China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC).

The Airport is almost ready and is expected to be opened after the Covid -19 lockdown.

Photo Credit: John Azu

https://igberetvnews.com/1353480/new-enugu-international-airport-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 9:41am On May 31, 2020
Thank You to The FG.... Atleast Igbo’s will be grateful for this...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:

Why is it that when government carry out their responsibility especially in the South East, you think people should be grateful undecided

Is this the first airport built I hardly hear people like you saying that the North/South West... will be grateful for this

Probably it because you know that the government are so so bias in their responsibilities

It's talks like this that brings division or is South East not in Nigeria

It's high time you stop!!! You are making yourself look inferior in your country!!!

Modified:
Adiola:
I love you
Awh love you too kiss kiss kiss

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2020
Babe did the previous Govt led by our brother did it? At least let’s cheer this one... what other tangible thing do we hv. If they don’t do it we cry if they do it we still will not appreciate... remember if they don’t do it we won’t beat them.
Wiseandtrue:

Why is it that when government carry out their responsibility especially in the South East, you think people should be grateful undecided

Is this the first airport built I hardly hear people like you saying that the North/South West... will be grateful for this

Probably it because you know that the government are so so bias in their responsibilities

It's high time you stop!!! You are making yourself look inferior in your country!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:03am On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
Babe did the previous Govt led by our brother did it? At least let’s cheer this one... what other tangible thing do we hv. If they don’t do it we cry if they do it we still will not appreciate... remember if they don’t do it we won’t beat them.
Listen to yourself undecided

This is going to the FP

Mynd44, I sight you grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by nadisms: 10:07am On May 31, 2020
this is not Enugu airport..rather PH international airport..

stop the lies
click the link

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/201902/25/WS5c73498fa3106c65c34eb26e.html

check out this link too

https://trycemagazine.com/buhari-inaugurates-new-terminal-building-at-ph-international-airport/

stop the lies

6 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by flyingpig: 10:10am On May 31, 2020
nadisms:

stop the lies

Geeez

If this is true, shame on the posters then.

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by EBMedia: 10:10am On May 31, 2020
nadisms:

stop the lies

Kindly zoom on the letters of the signage

7 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2020
Nice
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Caseless: 10:29am On May 31, 2020
igbere tv , where's you TV station located, please? I'm tired of only seeing your TV on nairaland.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Vyzz: 10:30am On May 31, 2020
grin
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 10:31am On May 31, 2020
Caseless:
There's no way he can please them cos they have made it a duty to hate him since he defeated their hero who was already turning the east to dubai. In fact, hero paid and built this airport with stella oduah as minister. I don't know why buhari and sirika are trying to claim it. Tueh!
U very stewpid, igbos dnt need to thank anyone fr this....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by SadiqBabaSani: 10:33am On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
why r u re sso dum.b

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:42am On May 31, 2020
Kano International Terminal

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by MANDIPUTIN: 10:44am On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
The so called money or resources use in renovating the Airport is gotten from the oil producing areas & also from the tax gotten from Lagos. The last time i checked, Buhari's constituency i.e the parasitic region hasn't contributed nothing to the national revenue.
The gratitude should be given to those areas where the money is sourced & not to Buhari cos he didn't use his money nor did he use any resources from the parasitic North.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by okoloto: 10:45am On May 31, 2020
If buhari was our president during this past oil boom, all our infatructures would have been seriously better. There is no project that he started and not completed. Our roads are better.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by hammerpP: 10:46am On May 31, 2020
NGpatriot:
Kano International Terminal

THEY SAY WE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL.

YET ENUGU AIRPORT WAS THE FIRST TO BE CONSTRUCTED IN 2012, EVEN BEFORE KANO WAS STARTED IN 2016-17.

THEY HAVE FINISHED KANO THAT HAS ONE MASSIVE AIRPORT WITH THIS ADDITIONAL BUILDING BUT HAVE NOT COMPLETED ENUGU.

ENUGU WAS BUILT BY GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET STELLA ODUAH WHO LOST HER SONE OVER THIS AIRPORT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Adiola(f): 10:46am On May 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I love you

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 10:47am On May 31, 2020
Lovely, but the runway is not smooth.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:48am On May 31, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:

The so called money or resources use in renovating the Airport is gotten from the oil producing areas & also from the tax gotten from Lagos. The last time i checked, Buhari's constituency i.e the parasitic region hasn't contributed nothing to the national revenue.
The gratitude should be given to those areas where the money is sourced & not to Buhari cos he didn't use his money nor did he use any resources from the parasitic North.

I just wonder why the same tax money was never used to build or commission any project in the whole of SE for 16 years.

Is the SE alargic to using tax money to develop the SE or you are just naturally bitter development or no development?

The world is passing you by while you swim deep inside foolishness, bigotry and tribalism.

7 Likes

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by hammerpP: 10:49am On May 31, 2020
WE NDIIGBO DONT CARE WHETHER BUHARI DELIVER ENUGU OR NOT.

WE CAN SEE THE STRUCTURE IS UP AS GEJ LEFT IT, WHETHER NORTH OR SW LIKE IT OR NOT, WE HAVE BUILT AN AIRPORT IN ENUGU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2020
I’m not dumb... You can type your opinion without insults Pls
SadiqBabaSani:
why r u re sso dum.b

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by MANDIPUTIN: 10:55am On May 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

I just wonder why the same tax money was never used to build or commission any project in the whole of SE for 16 years.

Is the SE alargic to using tax money to develop the SE or you are just naturally bitter development or no development? Parasite!

The world is passing you by while you swim deep inside foolishness, bigotry and tribalism.

Irrespective of party affiliation,the Parasitic North is the same with one goal. You can't deceive me with party narration of 16yrs & of 5yrs dichotomy.
The greatest bigotry & tribalism is perpetuated by the parasitic North excluding the middle beltans. Why should someone thank you for using the barrel of the gun to steal another man's resources.
You only know "one North" during election but relegate the middle belt to the background when sharing the gains with the deceits of divide & rule.
Parasite!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2020
E make sense
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Rodwave: 11:17am On May 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Don't mind the mumu. The are building railway all over North and south west with no noise but we have to thank for renovating an office in South East

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Annie939(f): 11:22am On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by NGpatriot: 11:22am On May 31, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:

Irrespective of party affiliation,the Parasitic North is the same with one goal. You can't deceive me with party narration of 16yrs & of 5yrs dichotomy.
The greatest bigotry & tribalism is perpetuated by the parasitic North excluding the middle beltans. Why should someone thank you for using the barrel of the gun to steal another man's resources.
You only know "one North" during election but relegate the middle belt to the background when sharing the gains with the deceits of divide & rule.
Parasite!

The topic is about progress and development in the SE so why are your lamenting and crying or irrelevant and bigoted nonsense about the North?

Elevate yourself above basement mentality, tribalism, bigotry and negativity.
Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by hammerpP: 11:22am On May 31, 2020
Adiola:
I love you

i love you dear. grin kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by MANDIPUTIN: 11:25am On May 31, 2020
NGpatriot:

The topic is about progress and development in the SE so why are your lamenting and crying or irrelevant and bigoted nonsense about the North?

Elevate yourself above basement mentality, tribalism, bigotry and negativity.

If its about development in whatever guise, it should be strictly treated as such & not some nincompoop who use every given opportunity to mock & malign the Southeast to be thankful. Why should they be thankful?
Tell that to your parasitic region led by Buhari to elevate above your stupid assertions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Enugu International Airport (Photos) by Afamed: 11:25am On May 31, 2020
PMB we know. @ Nadisms , if it's a second in your life time, you need to fear God. The signage. showing Enugu airport was clearly written, but you still prefer to mislead people claiming it was pH airport.
If you have ever gotten closer to airports both in Abj, Kano, Rivers, you would have known they all have similar architectural designs with Enugu Airport and they were all constructed by same CCECC
One good quality of PMB, he does not expect praise singers even from his admirers talkless of the Wailers

https://www.facebook.com/110449427333507/posts/126882979023485/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=hRW6Uk90EHK8HN5r&d=w&vh=e
That's the latest video construction of second Niger bridge, you can as well deny it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jagaba Threatens To Sue Lawan For Blackmail / Pictures Of Pipeline Rd,idimu-lagos. Fashola Is Working, APC Is Working / Please How Do I Get To Ajao Estate From Sango. Anyone Should Kindly Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.