Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building (11869 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by OEPHIUS(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Gov. Ugwuanyi inaugurates new Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse building

…Names edifice after Hon. Justice Raphael C. Agbo of Court of Appeal

*It’s another testimony to governor’s commitment to furtherance of justice, peace - Chief Judge

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has inaugurated the Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse building newly constructed by his administration in furtherance of its unprecedented interventions in the state judiciary for efficient dispensation of justice.

Inaugurating the befitting Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse building, located within the Three Arms Zone of the Independence Layout, Enugu, Governor Ugwuanyi named it after Hon. Justice Raphael Chikwe Agbo, Justice of the Court of Appeal, and congratulated the Jurist, who is an indigene of the state, for the “honour well-deserved.”

In his speech during the grand opening and naming of the building, the Chief Judge of the State, Hon. Justice Afojulu Raymond Ozoemena, expressed gratitude to Governor Ugwuanyi for his administration’s immense support to the judiciary of Enugu State, stressing that the governor has been “very supportive”.

Hon. Justice Ozoemena said that “the official opening of this magnificent edifice and symbolism of Amity, Accord and Harmony is nothing short of a testimony to the commitment of Your Excellency to the furtherance of justice and peace in Enugu State.”

The Chief Judge, therefore, thanked Governor Ugwuanyi “for your unwavering support for the Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse and the Enugu State Judiciary.”

Applauding the governor further, he said: “The sheer strength of purpose and vision that has driven your administration and remarkably set it apart and above the rest has set a standard that will serve as a beacon for every generation and successive governments.

“You have challenged the myth that mediocrity is the bane of leadership and confirmed that those who truly wish to serve, can.

“This imposing edifice is set as a lighthouse and a habitat for all peace lovers and peace makers of the region.”

Hon. Justice Ozoemena also congratulated Hon. Justice Agbo and lauded him for his continued support to the judiciary of Enugu State, disclosing that it was in recognition of his unwavering support that the building was named after him.

The Chief Judge equally paid glowing tribute to his predecessor, Hon. Justice Priscilla Ngozi Emehelu (retired) for being the brain behind the project, expressing delight that her initiative has come to fruition.

In her remarks, the Director of the Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse, Mrs. Caroline Etuk, said that Governor Ugwuanyi was “God’s great workmanship to achieve this awesome feat,” adding: “Had you not believed that it was necessary for this young organisation to have a domicile of its own, today will never have happened. It was your support and dedication to this project that was the spark that ignited the fire. We thank you immensely, Your Excellency.”

Mrs. Etuk who disclosed that the Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse was established in 2018 by the Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Law, added that the organisation was formally inaugurated by Governor Ugwuanyi on December 17, 2018.

She explained that the organisation’s objectives include the enhancement of access to justice by the provision of alternative mechanisms to supplement litigation in the resolution of disputes and to serve as the focal point for the promotion of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Enugu State.

Dignitaries at the event include Hon. Justice Agbo, the President, Customary Court of Appeal, Enugu State, Hon. Justice George Chibueze Nnamani, the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Chief Miletus Eze, Hon. Justice Emehelu, and the Commissioner for Special Duties, Hon. Mrs. Mabel Agbo.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/17/gov-ugwuanyi-names-new-multi-door-court-building-after-appeal-court-judge-agbo/?amp=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by OEPHIUS(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2022

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Na the ones wey go send poor people to prison Dem Sabi build

They will not build infrastructures that will better poor peoples lives

Ugwuanyi, Dapo abiodun, Okezie Ikpeazu and that dumb ousted Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state Gbeyega Oyetola are the worst idiot governors in this past 8 years ..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Mophor: 5:18am On Dec 18, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by onunwa21(m): 5:20am On Dec 18, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by opalu: 5:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Josh97(m): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2022
I see
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by doctore212(m): 5:23am On Dec 18, 2022
I don prepare for church like this .

But one mind dey tell me make I enter olosho house this early morning.

I will do just that and go for 8am mass .BODY NO BE FIRE WOOD. cool

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by KIDfurniture(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2022
The poor will receive swift judgment while the rich will pay fines in millions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by tsdarkside(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2022
haha....
multi door....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by storm001(m): 5:25am On Dec 18, 2022
When will our politicians learn to build good infrastructure that will benefit the common man.

How does this structure contribute to National development.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by juvewalex(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2022
What's the benefit of this to the people of Enugu , I mean building a court house won't better the live of people while roads are still in deplorable state.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by smile11s(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Is it needed?

Boko Haram Terrorists Are Training Their Children As Insurgents

https://gist.am/q/boko-haram-terrorists-are-training-their-children-as-insurgents--ophk-theatre-c
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by dynicks(m): 5:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Duties meant for a local government chairman to handle is what these men are priding about for..!!.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Amanah1: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2022
BE SELF EMPLOYED WITH THIS SKILL!!!!
CANVAS and FRAMES Arts Prints are the modern day wall Arts due to its match for luxury walls. It's none glass frame, durable and it doesn't fade. Production of Canvas art prints and frames is budget friendly and easy, despite this, the frames are sold at high prices.We charge N20,000 for the training in our center but we have decided to give out the full training course online for a token of N2,500. Once paid, the Videos and tools would be delivered to your email. Getting this skills means you have gotten yourself a good job, our students are making up to N150,000 to N350,000 monthly from production and selling of canvas Frames and other DIY skills. The content is full of details to really assist individual without any experience in this line before. you don't need to have prior experience before you can enroll. Empower yourself or someone with this great content before we close the opportunity. Call/Wh@tsApp :
0*7*0*5*7*6*2*1*5*4*6

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Olympiacos(m): 5:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Imagine see wetin dem they commission. Lol.... Dem wan be like Yoruba ( Lagos State) flat head people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Klamour: 6:00am On Dec 18, 2022
Many comments here evidenced crass ignorance of the justice system. A Multi Door Courthouse isn’t meant to send anyone to prison. It’s a building for handling alternative dispute resolution mechanisms (ADR) procedure in resolving CIVIL CASES (not CRIMINAL MATTERS) to avoid clogs and delay’s associated with the regular courts.

This is meant to decongest the courts in Favour of the poor mainly because it’s cheaper and faster. Justice is achieved through ADR mechanisms and issues are promptly resolved.

Faster justice system is one of the economic indices of any nation or state. Investors want to be assured that disputes won’t last for decades if it arises and this is one way to achieve it.

Kudos to Ugwuanyi!!

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Superwave16320: 6:02am On Dec 18, 2022
Just say it with shame cos you have been a despicable soul constituting nuisance on NL all year long. Ikpeazu Ugwuayi are the worse governor Nigeria ever encountered since 1999.

PrinceOfLagos:

Ugwuanyi, Dapo abiodun, Okezie Ikpeazu and that dumb ousted Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state Gbeyega Oyetola are the worst idiot governors in this past 8 years ..

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by kenolsquad(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2022
I don't know why this fat pig of a governor keeps celebrating mediocrity and substandard deliveries. It equally hurts knowing the astronomical figures that'd go down the book as project cost. These SE Governers are indeed the most useless crop of governors to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by SirJerrie(m): 6:37am On Dec 18, 2022
I'm not saying he did wrong, But of what benefit is this structure to the common man who voted for him??
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by wiseone28: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't be scared Bro
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by PrinceOfLagos: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2022
Superwave16320:
Just say it with shame cos you have been a despicable soul constituting nuisance on NL all year long. Ikpeazu Ugwuayi are the worse governor Nigeria ever encountered since 1999.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Your tears is salty , don't stop crying
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by ufotunang: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

... democracy in nigeria is for the rich people and politicians....the politicians go to the poor people to beg for vote during election but when it comes to governance it's the politicians and rich people that will benefit from and they forget the poor man that voted for them.... nigerians should be wise
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by ufotunang: 7:01am On Dec 18, 2022
doctore212:

...you no enter olosho house since Monday to Saturday...na on Sunday morning you want enter olosho house... nawaoooo �
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Dcaliphate(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2022
God please forgive me for voting in this thing 8yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Temptee101(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Look at the nonsense this idiot commissioned.

I hate hearing anything about this buffoon

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by yommen: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2022
doctore212:

Stop!!! Why olosho nau, Bro? Jesus loves you!
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Juanmike(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2022
dynicks:
Duties meant for a local government chairman to handle is what these men are priding about for..!!.
Very disgraceful. The structure looks like Cele church for my area

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by Fapemz: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2022
MPS is ready to serve them by providing power to the building. lithium battery to the rescue
Re: Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building by crestedaguiyi: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2022
Rich yet low profiled

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist / Umahi Suspends Jacinta Nworie, Special Adviser / Alleged Shooting Of Baker: DSS Denies, Describes News As Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.