Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Two Mirrors That Proves God's Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Mirrors That Proves God's Existence (194 Views)

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Mirrors That Proves God's Existence by Inteltower: 10:01am On May 31, 2020
Good morning everyone

Wisdom and not sight is the the third eye that reveals all truth that we ever need to navigate & come to terms with the various realities of life. people say fact but will avoid answering this two simple questions "Do you believe that while looking you can be deceived ?" & "Do you believe that we look with our eyes but not always see what's right in front of us ?"
if the eyes can be tricked then believe you me Facts has questions to answer.
Take a step with me in today's teaching to the two mirrors that proves God's existence

1). The Ordinary Wall Mirror
Sometimes the simple truths of life are standing there in plain sight but we search for the complexities and become consumed by confusion, errors, doubts & obsession that even when we are questioned on the loopholes in chaotic complexities we avoid it but support our ignorance like mad men
When you walk up to a mirror; its the simplest portal of reflection that exposes the reality of a God/Creator.
stay on the mirror for 7 minutes just to look at yourself and questions begin to pop up
# Why do I have body parts ? (eyes to see, white blood cells to fight diseases, a digestive system, a butt, ears to hear)
# why are there placed (assembled) in the specific areas they are located ?
# Why isn't my body in chaos like the some parts of the cosmos but working in a symphony of functionalism ?
# Why do sometimes these body parts act independent on their own trying to achieve something for relief, protection & pleasure even when we don't want them to ?
# Why can't they go their separate ways, will I still exists on earth ?
# While is my smile, a hug, laughter, dancing all universal positive vibes ? why do they exists ?
# Why must I have a skeleton ?
# Did Nature give me all these things ?
# Where does Intelligence, anger, love, hate, beauty, etc come from ?, why do I have them in the first place ?

these and more questions the scientist have failed to answer with their evolutionist & big bang theories yet as I said they would rather support their ignorance than give the answers. and to any unbeliever in the forum can you successfully answer those questions ?
guess not
Pride itself in a way tells us God exists because its simply an awareness of capabilities (eg: beauty, intelligence, wisdom,etc) and claiming glory to it which wasn't of your own making in the first place.

2) The Bible
Not a surprise its there, the Bible is the only book as another mirror that exposes/reflects our fallen ugly nature; the Greed, lust, hate, wickedness, scorner, envious, prideful, blood thirsty, evil knowledge, ignorance, sloth, etc no scientific book or of any other kind taught to us in school tells us of the monsters we can be ever since the fall of Adam & Eve. We go through school not knowing ourselves sufficiently: we may come to terms that we have talents/skill but oblivious to our moral nature. That's why a simple & cheerful lady that got married would kill his husband because of his cheating & after that act is committed her "eyes will be opened" (as if blinded at some point) and when interrogated she will say "its the devil"
Yea the devil is the catalyst of our fallen nature but we fail to see the devil in us; that corrupted flesh that bears knowledge of what's good & evil & with a free will moral agent can carry out the most horrible acts just like that lady that was once simple & cheerful. someone once said-
"We are each others devils & we make the world our hell"
People criticize the bible a lot & insinuate that its crafted by the white man to use as a tool to conquer Africa. I could only but laugh to their horrible ignorance. remove the white from that sentence and you will have just "Man". now my question is how can a brutish & corrupted man write down his devilish traits with no room to glorify itself with a resonating pride but ended up giving glory to a God.
food for thought.
The Bible tells us a lot about God & man, the varying relationships God has with the children of men; and what stands out really is his consistent faithfulness & love but varying failures of some men he worked with even with a lot he gave to them eg: Adam & Eve, Samson, Moses, David, Solomon, etc
yet his grace was with them.

The Bible not only reflects our horrible fallen nature, but reminds us what we lost and a hope that we can have it back only through "Christ the Third Mirror"

The world can never tell you who you thoroughly are; no matter the talent & career even ethnicity. they can only explain what you are but the word of God holds all truth.

Wisdom is the 3rd eye to know what's true & false.
Intelligence which many unbelievers subscribe to will never trump or rise above wisdom.

look into mirrors & you will see God
Re: Two Mirrors That Proves God's Existence by Nettybrown(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

The Living Faith. / Good morning lion family / Fdny Operating A Car Fire On West 13th Street In Union Square Area Of Manhattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.