Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence (3385 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Chidany(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
CHECK OUT THIS FACTS

1) The Bible told us that God spoke this world into existence.

2) About 90% of Bible predictions have come to pass in the world's history.

3) About 90% of Jesus predictions about the church and the world has come to pass.

You don't need to argue, just read Matthew 24 and check out what has happened to Christians and the world in history and what is still happening now. Repent and give your life to Christ today, tomorrow maybe too late. And if you claim to be a Christian begin to do all that Jesus has commanded his disciples to do, otherwise you are going to find yourself in hell should you die now.

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
Your Bible also said every living thing walked into noah's ark in two's... Every living creature fit into a small ark... What did the lions and other carnivorous animals eat? ... How comes Egypt was never affected by a flood which was supposedly global? Who is Noah's wife(mother of humankind)? Were did the water come from? Better still, were did the water go? If you don't have answers to these, then you are just dogmatic and not a believer.

6 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by hakeem4(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chidany:
CHECK OUT THIS FACTS

Marvel comic told me spider bit a man and he became Spider-Man

you’re just like most of these Nostradamus followers. They wait for an event to pass and they start twisting the quatrains so suit the event
[s]

3) About 90% of Jesus predictions about the church and the world has come to pass.

You don't need to argue, just read Matthew 24 and check out what has happened to Christians and the world in history and what is still happening now. Repent and give your life to Christ today, tomorrow maybe too late. And if you claim to be a Christian begin to do all that Jesus has commanded his disciples to do, otherwise you are going to find yourself in hell should you die now.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chidany:
CHECK OUT THIS FACTS

God of mercy!!!

Dude, you are just not ok.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Xsem(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
johnydon22:
God of mercy!!!

Dude, you are just not ok.

Hello Sir John, Happy New Year already.

I learnt that you abide in 042 , please is it possible I get to meet with you?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Chidany(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vrengkat:
Your Bible also said every living thing walked into noah's ark in two's... Every living creature fit into a small ark... What did the lions and other carnivorous animals eat? ... How comes Egypt was never affected by a flood which was supposedly global? Who is Noah's wife(mother of humankind)? Were did the water come from? Better still, were did the water go? If you don't have answers to these, then you are just dogmatic and not a believer.

I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON ONE CONDITION: TELL ME THE NAME OF PETER'S WIFE AND MOTHER IN-LAW
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chidany:

I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS ON ONE CONDITION: TELL ME THE NAME OF PETER'S WIFE AND MOTHER IN-LAW
It was never mentioned in the Bible. If this is your way of comparing Peters unnamed wife to Noah's unnamed wife, then it is a failed attempt... I'm sure you can't justify why somehow history forgot to state the mother of humankind but remember eve, mary, and other insignificant Mary
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by obinna58(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Religious flaws are very obvious

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
Xsem:

Hello Sir John, Happy New Year already.

I learnt that you abide in 042 , please is it possible I get to meet with you?

Yes. As long as we get to drink beer. Lol

Which part do you stay?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
You sit at home, put on your phone which is gotten from intelligent thoughts of atheist scientist, to promote irrationality... Your are just like boko haram fighting education with guns and explosives... You better get back to being the voice in the wilderness

9 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Xsem(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
johnydon22:

Yes. As long as we get to drink beer. Lol

Which part do you stay?

I hope beer will not affect that your super brain, because I need you to feed me with some of your knowledge.

Anyways, I am a student in ESUT parklane. I stay there in the dormitory didn't go for Xmas.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Xsem:

I hope beer will not affect that your super brain, because I need you to feed me with some of your knowledge.

Anyways, I am a student in ESUT parklane. I stay there in the dormitory didn't go for Xmas.

Super brain.. Lmao.

I live in town too #50 Keke to parklain. Hit me up on my PM. I didn't go for Christmas too.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Xsem(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
johnydon22:

Super brain.. Lmao.

I live in town too #50 Keke to parklain. Hit me up on my PM. I didn't go for Christmas too.

Okay sir
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Xsem(m): 4:45am On Jan 02, 2019
johnydon22:

Super brain.. Lmao.

I have pm you
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by HeWrites(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Chidany:

Dumbest "fact" I have ever seen

Spoke grin

7 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by HeWrites(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by HeWrites(m): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Atheists on this thread, I would say mere words of the scripture does not convince you because they sound like folklore, made up stories that are scientifically not possible. Science has tried to explain a lot of things and with expirements have proven them to be true right. So it is universally accepted that expirements prove mere words of science to be true right. Now ask yourself the question if expirements prove science then what proves the bible?. Why I asked this question is because for bible to be written 2000 and 19 years ago and still be in existence and followed by billions of people then something must have proven it to be true. I would give you an expo in my next response.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:
read my reply
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
Atheists on this thread, I would say mere words of the scripture does not convince you because they sound like folklore, made up stories that are scientifically not possible. Science has tried to explain a lot of things and with expirements have proven them to be true right. So it is universally accepted that expirements prove mere words of science to be true right. Now ask yourself the question if expirements prove science then what proves the bible?. Why I asked this question is because for bible to be written 2000 and 19 years ago and still be in existence and followed by billions of people then something must have proven it to be true. I would give you an expo in my next response.

The Quran has been in existence for thousands of years to, imi sure as a christian you disregard it as untrue and lacking facts.
The words of Buddha has been in existence before jesus to.
The greek legends
Krishna etc all predates Jesus and still have believers, do we now say they bear some facts to... I'm sure your Christian faith dismisses them all

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

The Quran has been in existence for thousands of years to, imi sure as a christian you disregard it as untrue and lacking facts.
The words of Buddha has been in existence before jesus to.
The greek legends
Krishna etc all predates Jesus and still have believers, do we now say they bear some facts to... I'm sure your Christian faith dismisses them all
not at all, i believe they might have some truth. I have never read a quaran before but I have read the bible. Like I said i believe in expirements in validating scientific truths, I also believe that their are spirtual expirements that validate biblical truth but I cannot say for quaran but i also know their are expirements that might vaildate it. My last argument might not be tenable sorry for stating that lets come to the present are their spiritual expirements that validate biblical truth today? Of course there are and is evident in some youtube videos that have been posted.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
not at all, i believe they might have some truth. I have never read a quaran before but I have read the bible. Like I said i believe in expirements in validating scientific truths, I also believe that their are spirtual expirements that validate biblical truth but I cannot say for quaran but i also know their are expirements that might vaildate it. My last argument might not be tenable sorry for stating that lets come to the present are their spiritual expirements that validate biblical truth today? Of course there are and is evident in some youtube videos that have been posted.

Alright...I get that... But will you wholely rely on a document which has so much flaws, just cause you believe it may contain certain fragments of truth?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

Alright...I get that... But will you wholely rely on a document which has so much flaws, just cause you believe it may contain certain fragments of truth?
not at all just like science books they are just theories but what makes them true is the expirements likewise the bible theories but what makes them true is the spiritual expirements. Take for example are you aware some people payed for sick people in the name of Jesus and they were healed instantly? I dont mean the abracadabra you see on TV, i mean miraculous healing. So would now tell such a person that the bible is fake when he conducted an expirement and saw result?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
not at all just like science books they are just theories but what makes them true is the expirements likewise the bible theories but what makes them true is the spiritual expirements. Take for example are you aware some people payed for sick people in the name of Jesus and they were healed instantly? I dont mean the abracadabra you see on TV, i mean miraculous healing. So would now tell such a person that the bible is fake when he conducted an expirement and saw result?
i like this our conversation, you really are the most matured christian I have chatted with, most Christian just keep saying repent repent...i can assure you no one is healed in the name of Jesus, for every pastor you think actually heals, I will display a thousand fake ones... I have been surrounded by sick people all my life, I'm sure you have been to, all of them are Christians who have sought spiritual interventions from so many prominent men of God, but are still sick...
In a Church were thousands are sick, only 4 people get healed(bet9ja scam ha s more winners)
If these people really have this healing powers, don't you think they will be moving from hospital to hospital, healing people, and I must say, this would be the perfect way to get through a Muslims heart
i like this our conversation, you really are the most matured christian I have chatted with, most Christian just keep saying repent repent...i can assure you no one is healed in the name of Jesus, for every pastor you think actually heals, I will display a thousand fake ones... I have been surrounded by sick people all my life, I'm sure you have been to, all of them are Christians who have sought spiritual interventions from so many prominent men of God, but are still sick...
In a Church were thousands are sick, only 4 people get healed(bet9ja scam ha s more winners)
If these people really have this healing powers, don't you think they will be moving from hospital to hospital, healing people, and I must say, this would be the perfect way to get through a Muslims heart

In addition, some people do get better during services, mostly those with pains... And science has got an explanation for this... Adrenaline... But it is only temporal. This is why healed today, sick tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

In addition, some people do get better during services, mostly those with pains... And science has got an explanation for this... Adrenaline... But it is only temporal. This is why healed today, sick tomorrow
yes if you look at my response i mentioned the abakadabra we see today which most of the times is to hoodwink people but also know some people have gifts of healing but prefer to go low profile which we know about through history books. Also remember Jesus said that he doesnt know them when they come to his kingdom even with all their miracles. Jesus is a step ahead of this people, I only pity people who dont spend time with their maker but prefer to go to church on sunday to deceive themselves. Now coming to the issue of healing, healing like Jesus said is the children's bread meaning that there is nothing in healing but Christians today worship healing more than the healer. Anybody can heal even doctors heal pastors heal anybody can heal even imams heal but healing has degrees doctors cannot heal cancer i hope you know but Jesus can. I dont mean the TV entertainment show I mean real cancer vanish at the name of Jesus thats the real spiritual expirement I am talking about.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Now considering your friends who are sick, do you know not all sickeness a pastor can take care of but people believe a pastor can take care of all sicknesses. Do you also know not all sickenesses would be healed by Jesus, He decides. He said He would show mercy on whom he desires. That doesnt mean He doesnt heal all. thats why a muderer would enjoy healing while a true christian would die from cholera. But one thing that He guarantees us which is more important than healing is this when you die you make heaven. Thats all that is important to him. Is it not better you stay 20 years on earth and go to heaven than 300 years on earth and go to hell.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Xsem:

I have pm you
I have replied. You can now send an email. Johnysky22@gmail.com
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:

So the quran is true because lots of people believe it and it was written long ago.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
LordReed:

So the quran is true because lots of people believe it and it was written long ago.
i said my last argument is not tenable look at my subsequent reply.
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
yes if you look at my response i mentioned the abakadabra we see today which most of the times is to hoodwink people but also know some people have gifts of healing but prefer to go low profile which we know about through history books. Also remember Jesus said that he doesnt know them when they come to his kingdom even with all their miracles. Jesus is a step ahead of this people, I only pity people who dont spend time with their maker but prefer to go to church on sunday to deceive themselves. Now coming to the issue of healing, healing like Jesus said is the children's bread meaning that there is nothing in healing but Christians today worship healing more than the healer. Anybody can heal even doctors heal pastors heal anybody can heal even imams heal but healing has degrees doctors cannot heal cancer i hope you know but Jesus can. I dont mean the TV entertainment show I mean real cancer vanish at the name of Jesus thats the real spiritual expirement I am talking about.

Doctors do heal cancer... Chemotherapy bro...

For the healing part, get me proof and I will believe... Do you have that healing power? Cause i do know someone with cancer
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by jesmond3945: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vrengkat:

Doctors do heal cancer... Chemotherapy bro...

For the healing part, get me proof and I will believe... Do you have that healing power? Cause i do know someone with cancer
is that one healing? i mean late stages of the disease. Lol do you want to believe after the healing or believe before the healing?
Re: Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence by Vrengkat(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
jesmond3945:
is that one healing? i mean late stages of the disease. Lol do you want to believe after the healing or believe before the healing?

Who had to believe before being healed in the Bible? it's mostly healing first, then believe... In some cases the recipient didn't even know what to believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Will Interpret My Dreams? / Is It A Sin To Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Opinion: Fixed Deposit Account Islam, Halal Or Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.