Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Neighbor Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Girl Friend (1252 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Pics Caught My Neighbor Wife Having S3x With Another Neighbour / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Girl Friend by Victorying: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2011
There is this girl who happened to be the girl friend of my neighbor .she walked up to me and told me she loved me.i've been tryin to avoid her but she is throwin vry thing at me.she keep on tellin me she doesn’t love her boy friend again,she calls me more a thousand times a day.of lately ave been pretendin to play along but deep inside me aint gonna have anything to with her. please what can I do to scare her away.as any of my friend wud b disappointed to hear something like that and apart from that the boy friend who also is my neighbor na jaz guy so am realy scared of him finding out.so please who has any advice for me,
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by Orton10(m): 10:31am On Jan 20, 2011
Victorying:

Please what can I do to scare her away?

Tell her u've got no tool undecided
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by MMM2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
Tell her dat u re a gay.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by nitrogen(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
Tell her dat u are HIV positive. she go rrrrrruuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by justdream(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
nitrogen:

grin grin grin grin I AGREE,
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by daduke2k(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
no long tin at al. Just tel her off sternly.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 21, 2011
nitrogen:

justdream:

grin grin grin grin I AGREE,

and possibly have her tell her BF who in turn will tell the whole neighborhood?! why should you throw dirt on yourself for this rat?!

tell her that you DONT WANT HER, simple as that. or is it by force!?
or better yet, tell her that you wouldnt want to be with someone who has no damn respect for herself and whose actions says a lot about what kind of trash/rat she is.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by harakiri(m): 7:12am On Jan 21, 2011
She probably has issues with her boyfriend and she's probably trying to use you to get to him and make him jealous. Girls do stunts like that every now and then. If you think for one second that she's crazy over you then you need to be checked into a hospital for a psychic evaluation. Don't cheapen yourself. Don't allow yourself to be used. Grow a pair of balls will ya?
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2011
Guy na jaz man GF u wan touch? Com sef she no get respect o so make u free d babe big time. Shout wit vex for e head, she go sorji.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by switdick(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2011
Dude r you scared of the girl or her boyfriend? I dont see anything wrong in telling her you aint interested,just tell her you ve a girl and you cant be with her SIMPLE, if she insist and persist like a stubborn head ache tell her juju boyfriend.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by deniyor: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2011
Crazy abt you or not, its a smart decision to get scare the girl away. If she is no longer in love with her bf, she should leave him then. No one needs a useless girl like that around.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by 190: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2011
tell her boyfriend
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by ebenezer95(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2011
O boy run leave that girl , her juju boy friend go wicked oo stay cleared , i think is a plan btw the boyfriend and her tell her she a bitch and she need to let you be or you call the police
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
No need to lie to her, tell her off like a man. She will go away women hate embarrassment.
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by omega25red(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
rokiatu:

No need to lie to her, tell off her like a man. She will go away women hate embarrassment.
^^^Simple and case closed
Re: My Neighbor Girl Friend by deniyor: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
@190
telling her boyfriend is stupid and immature

(1) (Reply)

Men's Corner: 8 Types Of Women You Shouldnever Date / Romantic Moves And What There Signify!! / Test Of Love By FARTING..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.