Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria (4873 Views)

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive / Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On May 31, 2020
I think these states shouldn't be receiving federal allocation.

All northeast and north west states except Kano and kaduna.

All north central states except Abuja.

All south west state except Lagos, ondo and ogun

All south east states except enugu and anambra.

South south states are exempted.

The states I didn't mention are dragging nigeria back with poverty, terrorism etc.

They need to work harder or merge with other states doing well.

Imo and Oyo are also doing well but not enough
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 10:38am On May 31, 2020
Abia in place of imo.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by lebienconnu: 11:18am On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

The states I didn't mention are dragging nigeria back with poverty, terrorism etc.

So State of Osun is not productive abi. Na on top ya matter we de since.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Seerade029: 11:21am On May 31, 2020
Pls, include.

Edo, Cross river and Delta.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Elazizi05: 11:24am On May 31, 2020
lebienconnu:

Not productive ra ra o! Osun bawo?!

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by ajailer(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2020
everybody has an opinion and this is only your opinion as I don't think anybody will share the same line of thinking with you.

14 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Yorubasareslave: 11:39am On May 31, 2020
Well balanced op. I will vote for you if you run for president. You look like one who will obverse federal character.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On May 31, 2020
All of them are still Abuja dependent. Some are just lucky.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On May 31, 2020
Seerade029:
Pls, include.

Edo, Cross river and Delta.

Edo and Delta are both oil producing states so they are beneficial to Nigeria.

They both are Top 10 least poorest states in Nigeria.

They both are always in Top 10 in jamb and waec ranking.

They both have cities which millions of nigerians live, they aren't parasites to the nation

3 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2020
lebienconnu:

hahaha even tinubu said he's richer than that state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2020
In North Central: Have you been to plateau?
Have you been to Niger state

In North East: Have you been to Borno? If not for Boko Haram, Borno was viable food stuff market state, my uncle made millions of naira from trading in Borno

In South East: have you miserable leg travel to Abia state and see the large Economic activities going on there, in Aba a small boy of 22 years is catching out millions of naira from productivity. My Visit to Abia in 2018 for my cousin marriage change my perception about that state, apart from poor road network and drainage in Aba, Umuahia and Aba are commercial busy city. I was shocked in 2018.

In South South: apart from Bayelsa and Cross Rivers, the other state are productives

7 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Seerade029: 11:58am On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

They both have cities which millions of nigerians live, they aren't parasites to the nation

OK
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 31, 2020
Kenplay:
You must be a mother f**cker, how many states have you travelled to? Ignorant chaps using free data to post rubbish.

In North Central: Have you been to plateau?
Have you been to Niger state

In North East: Have you been to Borno? If not for Boko Haram, Borno was viable food stuff market state, my uncle made millions of naira from trading in Borno

In South East: have you miserable leg travel to Abia state and see the large Economic activities going on there, in Aba a small boy of 22 years is catching out millions of naira from productivity. My Visit to Abia in 2018 for my cousin marriage change my perception about that state, apart from poor road network and drainage in Aba, Umuahia and Aba are commercial busy city. I was shocked in 2018.

In South South: apart from Bayelsa and Cross Rivers, the other state are productives
you can make your point without insults.

I didn't add borno because they are battling insurgency and nigeria resources have been used in stopping the terrorists activities.

Abia, Niger, plateau are jokes they add absolutely nothing to Nigeria that's why they weren't included

4 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

I didn't add borno because they are battling insurgency and nigeria resources have been used in stopping the terrorists activities.

Abia, Niger, plateau are jokes they add absolutely nothing to Nigeria that's why they weren't included
You are truely a dunde to exclude Abia, Abia is even more productive than Enugu. Enugu is a serene civil servant states. Need to travel out and learn. Abia Allocation and revenue generation is even more than Enugu

6 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by OFFICIAL336: 12:08pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

You know nothing Jon Snow
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 31, 2020
Kenplay:

You are truely a dunde to exclude Abia, Abia is even more productive than Enugu. Enugu is a serene civil servant states. Need to travel out and learn. Abia Allocation and revenue generation is even more than Enugu
compare both igr and you'll see enugu is far more productive.

Abia is the most useless state in South East according to most south easterners, the state according to them is very ugly and the politicians there are looting their resources

5 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Abia is the most useless state in South East according to most south easterners, the state according to them is very ugly and the politicians there are looting their resources
I hope you know Abia is part of Niger-Delta states?
Na wao, I that have travelled to both state is argueing with a dunde who has not step feet in those states. Oga Apart from poor road network and bad drainage system Abia is a very productive states, travel there and see structures, commerce and hard work going there. The kind of Houses I saw in Abia built by small hustling boys it will take only a politician to built such house here in Benue.
Travel out and get educated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Oyo state should not be in that list but again PDP governor is leading the state. It's not like APC is better. Makinde lack innovative solutions to make Ibadan glow beyond it's current state.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Seerade029: 12:25pm On May 31, 2020
slimfit1:

Ibadan should not be in that list but again PDP governor is leading the state. It's not like APC is better. Makinde lack innovative solutions to make Ibadan glow beyond it's current state.

Calm down, he just use a year.

Let's see what he'll do at the end of his first term.

I know, Oyo people will vote him out if he's not doing well.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2020
Seerade029:

Calm down, he just use a year.

Let's see what he'll do at the end of his first term.

I know, Oyo people will vote him out if he's not doing well.

He wants to say what we want to hear but do the other.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

no state is productive. let us be Frank with ourselves
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
slimfit1:

Ibadan should not be in that list but again PDP governor is leading the state. It's not like APC is better. Makinde lack innovative solutions to make Ibadan glow beyond it's current state.

so oyo state= ibadan. ok continue
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Your rationale of productivity is oil producing states.

No wonder the..... anyway let me stop here.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
joyandfaith:

so oyo state= ibadan. ok continue

If you can't get the hint it's your problem son.
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Philistine(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

There is no jamb or Waec ranking anywhere, waec has denied ever releasing any of such rankings

6 Likes

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by malcom1X: 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Abia is a very big market, their ideology though not mine.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by joyandfaith: 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
slimfit1:

If you can't get the hint it's your problem son.
son? that means you will soon die
Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by JAMO84: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by Benevento(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2020
You tried with your list.

include Oyo and Kwara.

after Abuja, Kwara is the next big thing in North central, Kwara generates the tenth biggest igr in 2019.

Kwara is a productive state.

1 Like

Re: The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:

That's disinformation, a calculated intent to demarket Abia enterprise.

Informed people won't post what you posted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: Buhari Not In Control Of APC; Possibly Dead. / Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Turns Down Ministerial Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.