Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou (1223 Views)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou by IKIKEGEORGE999(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2020
Distressed lady has taken to her social media handle to seek advice from genuine Nigerians. According to her, she sleeps with her husband brother and in the process, she got pregnant for him but the husband thinks he is rightly father of the child.
Click the link below to read more....��
https://www.gravitbooks.com/2020/05/i-have-been-having-sex-with-my-husbands.html

Re: I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:05am On May 31, 2020
Fake news
Attend service today and surrender your life to Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou by IKIKEGEORGE999(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
What a world
Re: I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou by Lordsonn: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
OP, you have a failed career. Go and beg God to take the curse upon you away. I see you being totally useless in the nearest future
Re: I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou by Shormiey(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
IKIKEGEORGE999:
Distressed lady has taken to her social media handle to seek advice from genuine Nigerians. According to her, she sleeps with her husband brother and in the process, she got pregnant for him but the husband thinks he is rightly father of the child.
Click the link below to read more....��
https://www.gravitbooks.com/2020/05/i-have-been-having-sex-with-my-husbands.html
Fake as fvck

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Celebrates 1 Million Followers On Instagram Bysharing Bare Nyash / Judas In The Church! … (18+) / Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.