Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How To Send A First Message To Her On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Send A First Message To Her On Facebook (869 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send A First Message To Her On Facebook by Kingdray123: 12:24pm On May 31, 2020
First thing to note about shooting your shot in a ladies dm or let's say sending a first message to her DM is to KNOW YOUR LEVEL! You can't be a 2 and shooting shots at an 8 or 10, that shot would come right back to shoot you in the LEG!

You don't just go directly to a girl DM and start writing about how she is beautiful and you wanna get to know her.. the BABE is most likely gonna leave you on READ!(snub).. Well except you are incredibly handsome and have nice and affluent pictures on your profile.(almost all girls would check your profile after receiving a message from you the first time) But even at that it's best not to go to her DM straight ahead without the proper foundation

First thing to do is get her ATTENTION in a unique way before you majestically stroll into her DM. Don't go liking all her pictures at once just to let her notice you, she would just see you as a weird stalker and most probably leave you on READ when you finally message her.

One simple method to get her attention is to like 3 of her pictures that have the least number of likes, then you wait for a while and then drop a SMILE face on another of her picture that has lots of guys commenting on it. When she gets a notification about you liking 3 of her pictures at once back to back she would get curious, then when she later get another notification from the same name(which is you) about just a SMILE face on the comment section of one of her pictures that has a lot of other people commenting, filling her head with long praises, it would make her more curious. You then wait a while before you stroll like a KING to her DM.

What should i write when sending my first message to her?

Write anything that sounds interesting as long as it's not DULL and already overused by guys like, HELLO, HI, HELLO DEAR,. HELLO PRETTY.

Don't use all those start up lines above, well they would still work on some girls tho just that they have been OVERUSED already by guys online making them sound and look BORING and LAME.

One example for your first message I would just give is:

Hi! I STUMBLED across your profile while browsing, and I haven't been able to get my eyes off your pictures. You have the prettiest smile ever.. Good evening, and how are you doing?

Simple, nice and straight forward!!!

There are other more examples of your FIRST messages tho. You just have to be creative! After doing the above, she would most likely answer you and be willing to chat with you

Please check out https://naijadatingtips.com/ for more fun dating tips
Re: How To Send A First Message To Her On Facebook by RaymondFantasy(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2020
I nor sure say this one they work for naija babe
Re: How To Send A First Message To Her On Facebook by Kaykay999(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
Lol
Oga simple ur pictures gats to be rich and attractive.
Show her that you’re not crushing
Oga nah money las las go get u the girl u want.
Our girls re turning into firewood
Re: How To Send A First Message To Her On Facebook by Stacyomolola(f): 10:28pm On May 31, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
I nor sure say this one they work for naija babe
Would work for me

(1) (Reply)

Mother Keeps Bringing My Estranged Brother Into Our Conversation / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Permanent Cure For Keloids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.