Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (46400 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Says Members Not Paying Tithe Is Going To Hell Fire (video) / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by pippimp(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2020
sakanifemi123:
Let this know to us God doesn't work in the ways of man but in a miraculous ways. Don't judge any man of God because they did not predict the covid-19. This time of covid-19 make time for you to doer aways from such that cant provides values to your life.

Isn't it funny how they always seem to predict the obvious or vague outcomes or scenarios?
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by sishol(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2020
gift2xl:
He, therefore, added that the best thing to do during a lockdown is rejoice, praise God, study the Bible and pray.

He missed one thing sex, I don't know why they are shying away from mentioning sex, as part of the things to do during lockdown. Without sex babies don't come.

I disagree with you on that he did not mention sex. This comes naturally, you don't need to tell people before they DO the DO.

Don't forget their are a lot of predators out there waiting to misrepresent Men of God. The next you will see on the headlines will be "Pastor Adeboye Advocates for Unending Sexual Bouts to Increase the Size of his Church During the Lockdown"

grin

Is not everything that you must say.

I see they way people interpret his message and I just shake me head.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by kareemkamil(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2020
Old age don dey affect dis man
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Dominatrix(f): 9:38pm On May 31, 2020
Quite insensitive to talk about the 10% who died in that manner Mr god of (dumb) men! angry
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Ajsmart(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2020
Religion truly is an opium of the masses. The rubbish this old man is spewing even from Christian principles is so shocking grin

“The cleric said, “God said I should not worry about those who will die due to coronavirus.

“Ain’t you amazed at the number of people who have been recovered compared to the number of those who died? All over the world the number of those who died is less than 10 percent.

“If you research, you will know that the number of people who have died due to coronavirus is lesser than those who have died because of accident or other means.

“This is because God just wanted to prove himself that he is the almighty that he can lockdown the whole world”
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Olarewaju89: 9:43pm On May 31, 2020
yanabasee1:
His followers should be ready to give back all that this G.O have spent and missed collecting from them, when this is all over.....

None of your business. undecided hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by biggail(f): 9:47pm On May 31, 2020
grin
ODJ123:
_*�I mistakenly sent 50k to a wrong*_
number early this morning. After
realising this, I calmed down and
sent this text message,

"Hello dear, I hope u have received the
membership welcome fee of 50k
into the Satanism Industry. That is
just the begining of the richest life
u are about to start living.

We have a meeting tonight whereby we will
slaughter 3 virgins in celebration of
ur new membership. Lets meet at
11pm in ur house. But if u are not
interested, kindly send the money
back to this number otherwise,
welcome to the Satanism Industry.
See u tonight." 10minutes later, I
received a text message saying,
"Pls send another 50k�, my friend is
interested too...........

*Am still crying ���since morning*
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by olumike001(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2020
Elizersalifu:

Amazing!!!
The Almighty God doesn't need to kill anyone to prove He is the Almighty. John 3v16.

The will of God is for all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth...1Tim 2v3-4

We know who steals, kills and destroys. Jesus revealed him to us....the devil...John 10v10

The lack of sound doctrine in the Church today has robbed many Believers of their saintly dignity in Christ..

One thing I know for a fact is there's an ongoing shift in the body of Christ and Believers are becoming aware of the truth for themselves by the help of the Holy spirit concerning Jesus Christ...Dan 12v4

Believers, please stay with Christ in and out of Season.

Unbelievers, please receive Jesus Christ today and place faith in his finished works and enter into His rest with the assurance of eternal life. John 3v16.

See how you re just disgracing yourself ,you think you know but you re the confused here.

With all your quotation and explanation, you later ended up saying you know there is a shift in the body of Christ.. so Christ want to cause a shift in his body by killing people through Corona virus., So there will be lockdown for people to know the truth....

Some of them will not even learn Christ before adding Apostle to there name

Please before you think you can tackle bible with anyone first askk yourself,
Am I making sense?
Do I even know what to say?

Start quoting nonsense, isn't God the consuming fire again?
What is proving to the world when Stephen was stoned to death,while other apostles died of painful death.

Someone said something over 2 months you didn't even understand what he was saying, you re here saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by pretyval: 9:52pm On May 31, 2020
How many will be his?
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by MasterJD(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2020
God did not show you Corona virus in 2019, na this one wey even a 5year old knows very we that due to the lockdown many babies will be born is what God is showing you.Keep fooling those you people are fooling.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Coolgent(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2020
Deceiving the gullibles as usual
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 31, 2020
realokopi:
He predicted that many babies will be birthed by 2021?
Who doesn't know already??
Baba, please predict when Covid-19 will come to an end.
Did you read the article ? He did not make a prediction
He was talking to his pastors. Sheesh undecided
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by gymer(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
I listened to the message today. I tyhink this publication is misleading and most of the people here swallowed everything as published.

From what I heard today, the man did not say God said... He only jokingly told his Pastors to prepare for more naming ceremonies next year. Below is my notes from his message for anyone that cares to get the truth instead of this sensational publication.

Text: Romans 8:28 KJV
[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

There is nothing that happens in the life of a child of God that is not going to lead to testimonies. Somebody said "Testimony is the baby of a test. Miracles are babies of impossibilities".

All things including afflictions, Ps 119:71. The bigger the problem, the greater the testimony, Jn 11:39:45
We are used to miracles in RCCG. That big problem in my life will soon result in big testimony.

According to Mark 10:46-52, the name Bartimeaus would not have been in the Bible if he was not born blind.
Peter came in contact with his destiny in Luke 5:1-11 after an all night failure.

All things work together for good, including lockdown.

Examples of those that good things happened to during lockdown are:

1. David, 1Sam 22:1-2, 2Sam 23:8-39. They become mighty during lockdown.

2. Elijah, 1King 17:17-24. He grew to be a spiritual giant, the first to raise the dead

3. Joseph, Gen 40:1-42, he grew from a dreamer to interpreter of dreams. In Gen 41:1-44, he became a prime minister of the most powerful nation on earth at that time from lockdown

What do you do during a lockdown?

1. Rejoice, Phil 4:4, 1Thes 5:16

2. Praise God, 1Thes 5:18

3. Pray, 1Thess 5:17. There has never been a greater opportunity than now to pray.

4. Study, 2Tim 2:15

5. Mediate, Josh 1:8. Think of what you have read and have studied.

6. Receive visions for your future. Vision usually come when you are locked down. Read the book of Revelation. John the Beloved was locked down in the island of Patmos. In Joel 2:28, we are to see vision. Read Prov 29:18. God speak to people who are not in a hurry to leave his presence.

7. After you have receive the vision from God, plan what next to do as soon as the lockdown is over. After the plan, hand it over to God, Ps 37:5.

8. Clean up your house and your immediate surrounding., Deut 23:14

9. Lighten your house by giving out what you don’t need. The water in a river is always flesh because it is always flowing. What is old flows away that flesh one may glow in. According to 2Corith 9:11-12, some people will praise God on your behalf when you give those things to them.

10. Pray for Daddy GO and all your leaders. They need prayers. Some people think he doesn’t eat that he is the original Enoch.
In 1Thess 5:25, Paul said so. He repeated it in 2Thess 3:1. Pray for your Pastors. Pray for your leaders. They need your prayers.

In conclusion, the test we read said all things work together for good for those who love God and not for everyone. The lockdown will bring miracle signs and wonders and not to everyone. Prov 8:17 says love is a two way traffic. God says I love them that love me and they that seek me early shall found me. In Pro 8:35-36, He said if you find me, you find life. If you sin against me, it means you hate your soul. Because those who hate God love death.
So, if you have not given your life to God, love yourself by loving God. Seek him. You can’t beat God, join him today.

Prayer:
Father, please let this lockdown work for my good. Draw me closer to yourself

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Emmaomotob(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm... God wants to replace the hopeless aged with hopeful youths.
Your signature is actually referring to you. You and adeboye must be very stupid.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Drizzy5001(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2020
ODJ123:
sent this text message,

you think say u dey wise cheesy grin
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by MackyO(f): 11:15pm On May 31, 2020
Who doesn't know that undecidedWho doesn't know that
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by gymer(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2020
Nellyfrancis157:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/31/pastor-adeboye-reveals-what-god-told-him-about-covid-19-death-releases-early-2021-prophecy/

I listened to the message today. I think this publication is misleading and most of the people here swallowed everything as published.

From what I heard today, the man did not say God said... He only jokingly told his Pastors to prepare for more naming ceremonies next year. Below is my notes from his message for anyone that cares to get the truth instead of this sensational publication.

[28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

There is nothing that happens in the life of a child of God that is not going to lead to testimonies. Somebody said "Testimony is the baby of a test. Miracles are babies of impossibilities".

All things including afflictions, Ps 119:71. The bigger the problem, the greater the testimony, Jn 11:39:45
We are used to miracles in RCCG. That big problem in my life will soon result in big testimony.

According to Mark 10:46-52, the name Bartimeaus would not have been in the Bible if he was not born blind.
Peter came in contact with his destiny in Luke 5:1-11 after an all night failure.

2. Elijah, 1King 17:17-24. He grew to be a spiritual giant, the first to raise the dead

3. Joseph, Gen 40:1-42, he grew from a dreamer to interpreter of dreams. In Gen 41:1-44, he became a prime minister of the most powerful nation on earth at that time from lockdown

3. Pray, 1Thess 5:17. There has never been a greater opportunity than now to pray.

6. Receive visions for your future. Vision usually come when you are locked down. Read the book of Revelation. John the Beloved was locked down in the island of Patmos. In Joel 2:28, we are to see vision. Read Prov 29:18. God speak to people who are not in a hurry to leave his presence.

7. After you have receive the vision from God, plan what next to do as soon as the lockdown is over. After the plan, hand it over to God, Ps 37:5.

9. Lighten your house by giving out what you don’t need. The water in a river is always flesh because it is always flowing. What is old flows away that flesh one may glow in. According to 2Corith 9:11-12, some people will praise God on your behalf when you give those things to them.

10. Pray for Daddy GO and all your leaders. They need prayers. Some people think he doesn’t eat that he is the original Enoch.
In 1Thess 5:25, Paul said so. He repeated it in 2Thess 3:1. Pray for your Pastors. Pray for your leaders. They need your prayers.

In conclusion, the test we read said all things work together for good for those who love God and not for everyone. The lockdown will bring miracle signs and wonders and not to everyone. Prov 8:17 says love is a two way traffic. God says I love them that love me and they that seek me early shall found me. In Pro 8:35-36, He said if you find me, you find life. If you sin against me, it means you hate your soul. Because those who hate God love death.
So, if you have not given your life to God, love yourself by loving God. Seek him. You can’t beat God, join him today.

Prayer:

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by gymer(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2020
Elizersalifu:

Amazing!!!
The Almighty God doesn't need to kill anyone to prove He is the Almighty. John 3v16.

The will of God is for all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth...1Tim 2v3-4

We know who steals, kills and destroys. Jesus revealed him to us....the devil...John 10v10

The lack of sound doctrine in the Church today has robbed many Believers of their saintly dignity in Christ..

One thing I know for a fact is there's an ongoing shift in the body of Christ and Believers are becoming aware of the truth for themselves by the help of the Holy spirit concerning Jesus Christ...Dan 12v4

Unbelievers, please receive Jesus Christ today and place faith in his finished works and enter into His rest with the assurance of eternal life. John 3v16.

I listened to the message today. I tyhink this publication is misleading and most of the people here swallowed everything as published.

Prayer:

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by gymer(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol.

See the lives of these fake men of God

No more sound doctrines again

Saying it was God that allowed the death toll to be low?
Anything to keep decieving his followers

This guy keeps adding sin to sin every day

He always lies

God told me , God told me, and God didn't tell the smoker anything o

And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken.
Ezekiel 22vs 28

I listened to the message today. This publication is misleading and most of the people here swallowed everything as published.

Prayer:

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by kodemann: 11:23pm On May 31, 2020
So this is a prophecy? That people pay 10% of their salaries for? People are stupid if they cannot figure this out themselves. Of course if you keep sexually matured men and women locked in together for extended periods, you expect higher pregnancy rates.

We need brains in Nigeria. Wake up people.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by oluwafeolami(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2020
mrvitalis:
WHO has already predicted that ...any one can predict this thing

Tell God to tell u the cure

What a sensible comment.
Isn’t it logical reasoning that when husband and wife are at home na nacking suppose follow.

God no tell dem d cure yet.
At this point all pastors and Islamic clerics in Nigeria as whole should all bury their faces in shame. Reason been that as fire brand as they claim to be, none of them could ask God for the cure and God should answer them but if it’s to preach on tithe and offering they can spend d whole day on it with bible verses to accompany it, painfully enough their members will come online to defend their stupidity
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by TruthHurts100: 1:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Babaaaaa. Well done sir. So you see us as toddlers abi? God told you. There are 7.5billion people in the world and God singled you out to talk to you about babies? Well done sir.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by 4good(m): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2020
.Yearly prophecies but you did not see Covid19 coming

Signs and wonders but you cannot heal Coronavirus

A girl cried out to God as she was being raped and murdered in your church, but he could do nothing to save her

Anybody that believes this crook is also one.

Happy new month Nairalanders.

I pray for whoever posted this that God in His infinite mercy will deliver you from foolishness & Igmorance, In Jesus Name, Amen. (Psalm 14:1)
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Better do something about the omozuwa girl that was killed in your church, monster.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by rapala(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2020
OloshoMan:
Yearly prophecies but you did not see Covid19 coming

Signs and wonders but you cannot heal Coronavirus

A girl cried out to God as she was being raped and murdered in your church, but he could do nothing to save her

Anybody that believes this crook is also one.
I can see you dont have brain
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Champneys: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Adeboye has come again with his fraudulent prophecies.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by DAVE5(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Water is wet

The sun would shine today
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by DAVE5(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
freedomchild:
this is more like calculated predictions..

babies being born in the next mine months is as sure as the sun rising everyday, even a blind man knows both occurrence must happen

You don't need to predict or calculate any of that at all
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by MorataFC: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2020
Elizersalifu:

Amazing!!!

if you read Psalm 115 vs 3 and Exodus 9 vs 13-16 then u will know better.
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by RillJ(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2020
Animal wan finally catch the hunter! grin grin grin

ODJ123:
sent this text message,

Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by Justarandomguy: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Abeg this man should go and sleep
Re: Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death by onyxo76(m): 9:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Justarandomguy:
Abeg this man should go and sleep
people funny o, you no even hear sermon, babs simply told us that pastors will be busy next doing naming ceremonies ...abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.