Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) (3018 Views)

Unwanted Calls/sms: MTN, Glo, Airtel, Others Fleece Nigerians N547bn Annually / CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner / NCC Directs MTN To Scrap 10 Kobo Per Second Plans Effective Midnight (2) (3) (4)

I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by Joe50(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2011
i checked my balance this morning, guess what i saw, 1840 free sms to mtn. shocked cheesy cool

i was in happy link plan, but automatically was changed to paygo

somebody tell me what is happening! grin
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by WackyJ1(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2011
This just keeps getting better and better
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by Joe50(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
the free sms is no longer going ooooh!!! angry angry angry
i try send and its saying: u have no enough credits,

this is serious, shocked shocked
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by Emmyk(m): 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2011
My Advice : USE IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!!!

2 years back, glo just message my brotha '' Your account has been credited with 20,000naira glo to glo calls''.
He was so happy, twas an impromtu, we enjoys extracool all day long (ha!).
After a week, he has managed to use 3,000+.
Then glo called him saying "PLEASE, DO NOT SHARE THE CODE U USE TO GET THIS 200NAIRA CREDIT WITH ANYONE AND WE'RE GOWIN TO WITHDRAW THE REMAINING 17000 AND TRANSFER IT TO UR BANK ACCOUNT IF U'VE GOT ONE".

My brotha replied, " I PROMISE NO OTHER PERSON WILL USE THE CODE AGAIN (what code? Lol) - IF U MAKE THE TRANSACTION WITHIN A WEEK!"
they keep callin him, collected his acc no. The day he was to get the money in d accnt. He got the sim lost! (dang it!), few days later, he saw it but glo never talked bout it again. The End.
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by lynxnoon(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2011
those clowns gave me 1,287 mtn-mtn sms, after swiching me from funlink to paygo. . . .
if dey like let dem give me 1 million sms . . .as soon as i retrieve my zain line my mtn line will only be receiving calls angry grin smiley
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by lynxnoon(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
Emmyk:

My Advice : USE IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN!!!

2 years back, glo just message my brotha '' Your account has been credited with 20,000naira glo to glo calls''.
He was so happy, twas an impromtu, we enjoys extracool all day long (ha!).
After a week, he has managed to use 3,000+.
Then glo called him saying "PLEASE, DO NOT SHARE THE CODE U USE TO GET THIS 200NAIRA CREDIT WITH ANYONE AND WE'RE GOWIN TO WITHDRAW THE REMAINING 17000 AND TRANSFER IT TO your BANK ACCOUNT IF U'VE GOT ONE".

My brotha replied, " I PROMISE NO OTHER PERSON WILL USE THE CODE AGAIN (what code? Lol) - IF U MAKE THE TRANSACTION WITHIN A WEEK!"
they keep callin him, collected his acc no. The day he was to get the money in d accnt. He got the sim lost! (dang it!), few days later, he saw it but glo never talked bout it again. The End.
my guy thank ur lucky star the transaction didnt go tru. . . . . u would have be swindled by 419 guys grin grin
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by Joe50(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
just imaging; the free sms is no longer going. what a fake news.

this PayGo plan is useless, MTN; oyaaah switch me back to my Happy Link where i dey get free N30 for every 5mins calls.
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by Emmyk(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
I should have loaded the 500naira credit to airtel ds morning. Instead of buying the mtn recharge card. cry . I fear to use it now, cry ha!
I dont wanna be the SCAPE GOAT. Ha!
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by Eyayomosko: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
what about night calls?
Re: I Got 1,840 Free Sms (mtn To Mtn) by 1STOrder: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mehnnn, jst checkd my mum's fone & i realized she has 1,560 sms(free) via MTN, ever since i found out hv bn textin none stop. Bt my own line, mtn no give me free sms stil i kp wonderin y coz am in funlink. Wel, mtn no time,

Iphone 7 Plus On Its Way With 3GB Of RAM In September 2016 / Has Anyone Used The Xtouch X4 Plus Smartphone / Beware Of Infinix Phones At Yudala