Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? (36927 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by abimbola74(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
tutudesz:
grin 2020 making to front page 2022
You be FBI ooo, ur eyes too sharp

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Slaysor: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
M
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by mayowascholar(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use dermatol (original)and stop the cream you are using.thank me later
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Juanmike(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Onyi22 Where art thou?
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Father4all: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
This moderator is very wicked. Since 2020 its now you decided to push it to front page. Do you know if the disease has healed?

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is something wrong with my eyes? Cos I've been looking for spots since I never see o shocked
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Eriokanmi: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hospital straight
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hairy leg’s using a female monicker undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by jumper524(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
tutudesz:
comrade calm down.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by KazikageSama: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

Please I need more response on this, thanks.

Please see doctor. Don't take drugs anyhow. If it's a viral infection, you don't want to be using anti-biotics for it.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Nonexisting: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stop bleaching your skin.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by faceland: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
I thought it was bike accident scar. Didn't know the man is bleaching. Tufiakwa!
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Goldbw122(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use Epiderm Cream
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by leisuretym: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Commonly happen to ladies or guys that like the doggy style, prevention is better than cure, stop that style and stick to missionary style only for the time being

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by solofresh(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nairaland wicked Sha.Can you just imagine since May,31 2020 undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Angelfrost(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ever heard of the word "Dermatologist", Mr. Op??!

Your case will be well handled by one... Skincare is their specialty. A visit to a major hospital like FMC, teaching hospital, will be all you need. Ask for directions within the hospital to their dermatology clinic.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by 12345baba(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mr man leave it alone

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by CyberWolf: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Apply Isol germicide on it, it will dry up and disappear within a week, thank me later.

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by olas24u(f): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Laser
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Antoeni(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Take it to a Welder.Shop, So that they can File it

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Tzar(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
You are likely reacting to something. It maybe food, clothing, cream , soap or even household cleaners/disinfectant.
Secondly, you may need to detox seriously. Go on a week of only fruits & water once every month to see if it helps. Also take zinc supplements to boost your immunity.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by BuyMyEthe: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Hairy leg’s using a female monicker undecided

I'm not the same person as op but I have a similar issue
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by dalongjnr: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Wow,if there's life, there's hope.
2020 thread making front page in 2022.
Delay is not denial!
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by toujurs: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:
Hairly ladies disgust me shocked shocked
Its a guy oh, some accounts with an f symbol, are opened by boys, i don't understand the idea behind such stupidity
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by mgbedianya(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
[lt is a fungal infection, so get some anti fugal drugs and creams. You will be fine. These organisms can be so stubborn.quote author=Lindalilian post=90162950]I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

Please I need more response on this, thanks.[/quote]
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Princeton92(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Do you know I literally had to go fact check this.... Lol

tutudesz:
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Raychee(f): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Those are scars and Nairaland is not a hospital undecided
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go and see a dermatologist
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Bigpapi: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

Please I need more response on this, thanks.

Apply harpic
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by overall90: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Too much doggy.
You must not always be on your knees .
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by juanmiguel: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Those marks can't go out cos of your skin type. Looks like injury mark.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by iKingsley(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
tutudesz:
early journey grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.