Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? (36925 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by tommy589(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
kktbm:
You most likely got bitten by one fly….. can remember the name sha but happened to me sometimes 2016….. jut see a doc nothing serious

Could it be a fly? Because I used to think it was caused by a specie of mosquito. I had it more than op own when I stayed in this dirty,no drainage, mosquito infested environment. It disappeared without using any drug when I moved to a better environment
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by OKOATA(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Be bathing with hot water everyday and this will be history.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Emmanuel30a: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

Please I need more response on this, thanks.
Hope You Dont Engage In Premarital And Extramarital Affairs(sex)? If Yes, Regular Usage Of Medicated Soap Would Cure It And Frequent Or Timely Eating Of Bitter Leaf Or Efirin.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Fashionista01(f): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
tonye33:
Iron sponge or scrubbing brush
Supported.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by AB2003: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
I think you try Benzyl benzoate cream. First of all, it will stop the spread and kill the infection itself.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by zagorakis(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Get benzyl benzoate cream, and thank me later
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Go to the hospital. They will prescribe to you antibiotics any give you injections which you will take for 3 days to 5 days
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Evakel: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Madam, go to the hospital and see a dermatologist. It's skin infection. If you don't act fast it will increase
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by afesco: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining ito dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

It seems dt keloid is abt to form. Use python fat.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Brian47(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
This post was made in 2020 and it just made front page today.
If you're still active pls tell us what happened.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by angelfallz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Are you saying this has been posted before?

Are you sure it is the exact same person?

tutudesz:
grin 2020 making to front page 2022
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by ngwababe(f): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Aloe vera gel will do the magic.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Jmichael1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Abeg shw us the latest pix of ur knell bcus its been 2yrs u sufferd dis rashes...
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Frales6(f): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
e be like say you been play rough when you small
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by adecz: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hope you haven't eaten Buhari rice...☠️☠️☠️
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by KingDash: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
cheap cream
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by xy85(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Lindalilian post=90162950]I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.
That is ringworm. Use epiderm
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Benwallt(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stop bleaching
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by merits(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

Here na hospital,go to hospital and stop disturbing us abeg.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Donpacco147: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
It's just scabies, you need antibiotics
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by tutudesz: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
angelfallz:
Are you saying this has been posted before?

Are you sure it is the exact same person?

Check the date
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by aspabay(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
OP must be living in the evil forest. He's always having one bite or one scar on his skin.

Leave that Village dude.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by tutudesz: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
iKingsley:
early journey grin
Who go blow go blow, no matter how long it takes

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by adekS1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:
Hairly ladies disgust me shocked shocked
same here(hairy), most eastern ladies has it
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Mcfi(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:
Hairly ladies disgust me shocked shocked

Na woman leg be that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by NaijaNaWaa: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

See a qualified dermatologist. I said qualified no be quack. Let me know the outcome after your visit
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by tutudesz: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
jumper524:
comrade calm down.

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

Have u used funbat A cream, it can clear it
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Justice4Toto: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

Do you have sex on bare floor back in the days ?
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by victorazy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin nka bu ikpere nkita grin

You wan spoil that phone camera ba?
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by vikstandon(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:

You were bitten by electric ant... If you keep scratching it, it would keep spreading.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by peacettw: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
It has a name. Can't quite remember what it is now but I know that the skin lesion never relents without appropriate treatment which isn't quite conventional. For your own good, avoid any triple action creams.

You need to see a dermatologist asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.