Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? (36923 Views)

Please What Can I Do About These Black Spots On The Face? (Photo) / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by BuyMyEthe: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
peacettw:
It has a name. Can't quite remember what it is now but I know that the skin lesion never relents without appropriate treatment which isn't quite conventional. For your own good, avoid any triple action creams.

You need to see a dermatologist asap
please let me know once you know the name
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by peacettw: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
BuyMyEthe:

please let me know once you know the name

A dermatologist will do justice to that and more
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by BelindaObasi: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Just meet a good skin doctor, it might not be something serious but u should still screen for HIV.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by spartoo: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
I ahd something like that on my ankle. Started as a small itch and became big later. I got a solution at LASUTH, Ikeja. Don't self-medicate. Just go to the hospital.

I still have a huge scar, but the itching has stopped.

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Grandmaster2022: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use funbact A
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Kooldame: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
It happened to me when I was young.I still have some scars on my laps,and this is what my parent used to cure it.Go to herbs seller that Yoruba call eleweomo ask of sulfur buy it and grind it.Then pour some palm oil into a pot that you don't use regularly.Leave the palm oil on the fire for some minutes to dissolve very well.Then bring it down and pour the ground sulphur into it.When it cool down pour it into a container and apply it on your body.It will no longer itch you again.Then buy piriton and use it according to d prescription.If it doesn't stop after 3 days then you really need to see a dermatologist.

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by kayzkayz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
aspabay:
OP must be living in the evil forest. He's always having one bite or one scar on his skin.

Leave that Village dude.

I thought I was the only one that noticed — the whole matter just weak me aswear. grin
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Bellaglow: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

Please I need more response on this, thanks.

What's your skin issuesAre u tired of a dull and uneven skin tone?
Did u wan a clean, flewless, ageless and glowing skin?
Den stop wasting money on a soaps that does nothing to ur skin,!
Start feeding your skin wit this soap u will never regret it.
U can reach out to us on whatsapp 08107168063.
IG bellajohn6742.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Bellaglow: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
What's your skin issuesAre u tired of a dull and uneven skin tone?
Did u wan a clean, flewless, ageless and glowing skin?
Den stop wasting money on a soaps that does nothing to ur skin,!
Start feeding your skin wit this soap u will never regret it.
U can reach out to us on whatsapp 08107168063.
IG bellajohn6742.
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by egojeny1(f): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Use Longrich bamboo(black) soap
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Ugaboy: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lindalilian:
I just don't know where to start from, I've used infection drug as prescribed and given by the pharmacy I patronised.

It started out as a spot, it was seriously itching and spreading, I took the drugs I can't remember I think it's sivofloxacin or sivoflocin, in infection drug.

After a while it was asive it was begining to dry, but the scars are still there. Just yesterday it started to itch me again, and now rapidly spreading it comes red, after itching it turns black and then spread to other side.

Has anyone experienced this ?? How did you tackle it, do I need to go herbal or just go to hospital, please what is the name.

I had similar thing...after the injury I obtain when I had an accident.

When it scratching it meana healing...it will blend with other part if the skin

Using drugs may not do anything
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Slimsaj: 1:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Use unique baby oil.
It will go before 3 months

It comprises SHEABUTTER COCONUT HONEY
100% ORGANIC and natural

I can supply you

Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Godspihighlife: 1:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Apply darmatoil
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by youngEmelex: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2022
if their is discoloration or other patches on ur skin, then u may be dealing with leprosy
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by 3headedgoattt: 5:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Lindalilian:

This is probably scabies a very stubborn mite that causes lots of discomfort especially at night and rest time the itching intensifies. Pls quickly use Benzoyl benzoate solution to treat it is the fastest and cheapest no waste your resources for hospital dem go diagnose you Taya yet no level. This thing almost made me hate women back in my uni days. I know how you feel man. Pls cut all your nails that's how it spreads quickly and moves also try to leave some of your clothes for fives days without wearing them. The mites cannot survive without a human host.. Be smart. If na scabies just happy you will be free in no time with that solution....

Mind you it itches the most when the solution is working.. Follow directions on the solution...
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by WilsonBright935: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2022
tutudesz:
grin 2020 making front page 2022

Nairaland has lost its worth
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by Yamprince(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2022
tutudesz:
grin 2020 making front page 2022

Naija disease don enter Nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by snoopz: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2022
I hope You don go hospital sha Because na 22 Dem dey post your message since 20

This is a reminder to others that this place is not hospital
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lindalilian:
Photo

Na feathers dey your leg?
Re: Help!! How Do I Get Rid Of These Spots On My Knees? by nirwaarun: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Skin is the largest organ of the body. Skin allergies can be aggravated by a variety of irritants, including pimples. Excess oil can appear on the face, knees, chest, back, or anywhere where excess oil can manifest. A pimple can leave spots on the face, knees, or body. If you have any spots on your face, knee, chest, or anywhere on your body, then consult a good doctor who provides the best skin treatment in Mumbai. If you have pimples or a skin allergy, avoid wearing tight clothes and eating foods that cause skin allergies.

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / DELSU Final Year Law Student Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool 2 Weeks To Graduation / Aggrieved Nigerian Doctor Exposes Rot In Nigeria's Medical System With Tweets