Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (91851 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Mohammed Abdullahi As Minister Of Environment / Ahmad Lawan Marries Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid - Wedding Photos (Sahara Reporters) / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by hedonistic: 7:03pm On May 31, 2020
humilitypays:

[b]Northern Nigeria is Nigeria's number 1 problem and reason why Nigeria has remained a 4th world country[/b]despite enormous crude oil wealth of many decades angry

I've been screaming this from the rooftop for a very long time.

Southern solidarity and unity is the answer. Same way of life generally, same social orientations, same openness to fair contest and merit. The North is the problem. The North is the burden. They are different. They don't belong to the rest. Get rid of these people and the rest of the country (Southern Nigeria and the Middle Belt) would quickly become an African wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2020
Deicide:
We men are always the price and not women. As a man you can get married at the age of 90 and still have children, so what is the rush? Why do we still have guys that always ass lick women instead of the other way around?
Three things I have learned in life are
1. Man is never ugly
2. Man get time for improvement
3. For man anything is achievable anywhere and any condition...
I'm not referring to this topic alone.. I'm referring to men's potentials in all sphere of life..

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:06pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:
The only thing in the mind of these guys up north is fvck, marriage, women!!

Once they get into the seat of power, they start marrying plenty wives..

Its high time we start cutting dicks of aspiring political leaders from the north. Not as if they can make good decisions while in those seats
So that is what you deduce from the story?
His wife died 2018 and he married another 2020..
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard,white woods at cheaper cost.

4.get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5.get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites,estates hotels,schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp Daniel on 09083680717
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

Its high time we start cutting dicks of aspiring political leaders from the north. Not as if they can make good decisions while in those seats

His wife died. Do you want him to be alone? Did you say this to Pastor Kumuyi?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol, the only thing they know how to do very well is to fight to get government appointment and juicy government job through killing, terrorism, threats, juju, and then sit back and loot Nigeria's commonwealth to marry numerous wives and keep uncountable concubines cry

When it comes to innovation and human capital development to create wealth from nothing and to turn Nigeria's fortune around without depending on crude oil, they score zero, but they are always first to scream fight against corruption with their looting agbada angry angry

Northern Nigeria is Nigeria's number 1 problem and reason why Nigeria has remained a 4th world country despite enormous crude oil wealth of many decades angry
All you said here showed how stupid you are....
I guess James Ibori...Akpabio..orji kalu, Tinubu weren't wearing agbada when they looted...
You yourself what have you contributed to the country if not coming to show your hatred on northern Nigeria...because he got married you blaming the whole north...
I guess you used this stupidity on Ned Nwoko when he maried Regina daniels

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:10pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Happy married life Mallam.....

This is the exact opportunity Onyi22 the Golddigger is looking for!!!.......But she can't have it.....No she can't!!!.....Not with her bacteria infested pvssy, yeast infested Anus, Fungi infested heels, mould infested walls and Bedbug infested bedspread....

Stinking punnana is also looking for a Rich man to marry.......I laugh in Swahili.

BTW, I just the think how this Old man go fit handle this young girl..
Why this stupidity... How will you feel when all thw said mentioned was referred to your mother or sister...so he can't marryvin peace again...
Uselesa human being
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:12pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

Thank God you mentioned marriage there...
And what is in the mind of you southerners aside fornication and adultery?
The North will continue rulling your bigotry asses...go and deal with it

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

this marry thing for north self , their old are ready to marry till their last breath
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Alwaysachick: 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
festacman:
Looking at his wife, it is obvious that Hameed Ali went for maturity and functionality over fresh and juicy young beautiful bride that will be used as a pleasure tool at home. She may have been his friend or even 'business front' long before now. Not surprised because Hameed Ali is a practical man not given to frivolities.

Well said, and his wife is late so he is free to remarry.

This is first time I'm seeing an influential Hausa man stick to one woman, how decent.

Hml to them and may God grant them long life to take care of each other.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
recievesense:
Thank God she is not underage

I guess you were disappointed that he left you with nothing to gloat above.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:15pm On May 31, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Thank God you mentioned marriage there...
And what is in the mind of you southerners aside fornication and adultery?
The North will continue rulling your bigotry asses...go and deal with it

And what have they achieved with their 'rulership'?? The north is still the semi arid terrorist infested region that it is. It will even be so in 100years to come (if you guys dont change ur perspective)
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 7:15pm On May 31, 2020
festacman:
Looking at his wife, it is obvious that Hameed Ali went for maturity and functionality over fresh and juicy young beautiful bride that will be used as a pleasure tool at home. She may have been his friend or even 'business front' long before now. Not surprised because Hameed Ali is a practical man not given to frivolities.
Thank you my guy...but some fools and illiterates didn't read what was said or rather let me say didn't understand what was said...thats why i called them illiterates...
Some of them are talking about him getting married they hatred eyes didn't see where it reported as his wife being dead...even if she wasn't so can't he marry again?

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2020
They said Man lost his first and only wife. Yet you couldn’t comprehend that. See the nonsense you are typing
Azmanaty:

3 Likes

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

Bros,read again.
The man lost his only wife in 2018 and is getting married again. He is not a polygamist.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:17pm On May 31, 2020
Modikko:
They said Man lost his first and only wife. Yet you couldn’t comprehend that. See the nonsense you are typing

Did u read anywhere I mentioned Alli there? I am saying it, as it is generally - up north
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by zikter(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

But according to the news update, this particular man had only one wife who died leaving 4 children behind since 2018. So I think your comment does not apply to him. Of course he can very much remarry considering the children may not even be around to take care of him.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by ogododo: 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/at-65-customs-boss-hameed-ali-takes-new-wife/

This man look like 72, at this time, una still de marry fresh blood
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Happy married life Mallam.....

This is the exact opportunity Onyi22 the Golddigger is looking for!!!.......But she can't have it.....No she can't!!!.....Not with her bacteria infested pvssy, yeast infested Anus, Fungi infested heels, mould infested walls and Bedbug infested bedspread....

Stinking punnana is also looking for a Rich man to marry.......I laugh in Swahili.

BTW, I just the think how this Old man go fit handle this young girl..
Ha watin happen!!! She play u wayo?.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
We Don Jon's do dis country he was military governor in 1996 and still came back to be controller of customs in 2015 Kai we Don suffer
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

AND YOUR HERO NED NWOKO NKO? A TRIBAL BIGOT IS WHAT YOU ARE AND IT IS WHAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

E pain you ba.
Cos him no patronize your ashawo sisters.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2020
recievesense:
Thank God she is not underage

Like Joseph Yobo's wife
Like Kanu Nwakwo's wife
Like Regina Daniel.

-Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:23pm On May 31, 2020
8y88y8:

AND YOUR HERO NED NWOKO NKO? A TRIBAL BIGOT IS WHAT YOU ARE AND IT IS WHAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE

When it suits you, someone from a part of delta becomes igbo, other times, they are Niger deltan. Now run along doggie
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

When it suits you, someone from a part of delta becomes igbo, other times, they are Niger deltan. Now run along doggie

What's the difference? Una wan disown yourselves now?
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by 1stola: 7:24pm On May 31, 2020
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/at-65-customs-boss-hameed-ali-takes-new-wife/
This useless man can never be less than 70 years.

Lienus mba
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Modikko(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2020
You people’s obsession with everything North will consume you
Azmanaty:

Did u read anywhere I mentioned Alli there? I am saying it, as it is generally - up north

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:26pm On May 31, 2020
maasoap:

What's the difference? Una wan disown yourselves now?

Still dosent take away the fact that northerners see women as an object of sex and satisfaction
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by 21savages: 7:26pm On May 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol, the only thing they know how to do very well is to fight to get government appointment and juicy government job through killing, terrorism, threats, juju, and then sit back and loot Nigeria's commonwealth to marry numerous wives and keep uncountable concubines cry

When it comes to innovation and human capital development to create wealth from nothing and to turn Nigeria's fortune around without depending on crude oil, they score zero, but they are always first to scream fight against corruption with their looting agbada angry angry

Northern Nigeria is Nigeria's number 1 problem and reason why Nigeria has remained a 4th world country despite enormous crude oil wealth of many decades angry
Nawaoo this ur hatred na wit passion oo
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:27pm On May 31, 2020
Modikko:
You people’s obsession with everything North will consume you
I can never be obsessed about someone I am greater than.
Re: Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2020
Azmanaty:

Seems like you've forgotten that Jonathan's adopted father married at the age of 80 few years ago. That's Pa Edwin Clark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.