Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election (45642 Views)

Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Fate Of 7 Governors Uncertain / APC Chairmanship: 7 Governors, Tinubu, Akande Endorse Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by Congrats321(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
So why should I believe the account of a third party that can equally be biased or influenced by unknown reasons? Show me video like I showed you to rest the matter.

MinorityOpinion:

And I gave you reason
Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by emeone: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aficee...
That's how they gave us supreme Court governor in Nigeria!

Blast of to moon
Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by emeone: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Aficee...

That's how they gave us supreme Court governor in Nigeria!

Blast of to moon...

Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Congrats321:
So why should I believe the account of a third party that can equally be biased or influenced by unknown reasons? Show me video like I showed you to rest the matter.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, there wasn't video because Biafra won't tolerate it since its their strong hole.
Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by HRMK: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2020
says who?u?nobody is indispensable!a tree does not make a forest!a godfather is always one!check lagos state!!
Re: Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election by HRMK: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2020
NOBODY IS INDISPENSABLE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Announces Names Of Chairmen Of Committees..see List / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Biafra Themed Wedding Holds In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.