Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time (1881 Views)

Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Olufola(f): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
I've been in a relationship with this guy for 5 years, we're planning to get married this year October, our relationship has always been a long distance one, and even now, I work in Lagos ad he works in Ibadan, we hardly have time for each other because of the nature of his job (he's a medical doctor). Lately, we've been quarreling a lot because he doesnt call often enough and he hardly even has time to visit. I've been craving for more masculine attention recently, and I'm beginning to fall in love with a colleague of mine. This colleague of mine is always showing me so much attention and care, I put up some resistance at first, but now, I'm beginning to really like him. I dont know what to do anymore, Pls advice
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by pj1(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
the harvoc distance causes in a relationship cannot be quantitfied, but u know dt d devil u know is better than d angel u dont know, so i'll advice u call ur bf n u guys shld sit down n talk about it cuz its posible he mite also wnt out of d relatnship but does nt know ow to say it,
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by alagha: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
my dear i advice you settle down with the first guy,forget all this stories, what happens if the colleague of yours is been posted out of lagos some day to port-harcourt? will you begin to search for another colleague? its not easy but try.
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by gistar(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
distance has always been known as one of the factors that make so many relationship go sour.
my advice to you is that you shud know what you really want.
you cannot possibly love two people at the same time.i strongly disagree with you.
for the medical doctor guy if he is the one you really want then you have to let him know how you feel about him not been around and you guys can reach a compromise or something.you can make it work if you want to.
i have observed that ladies always love anyone that makes them, happy feel loved whenever their man is not around or faraway.
may i add that if the new guy in question is not your colleague and you do not get to see him everyday,but he showers all this care and stuff on you,you'll still feel the way you feel.
i almost lost my woman to not been around her too so i am talking from experience.
please know that most new guys will always make you feel like you are their all in all but with time when you are so close and all they'll probably be like you doctor man.
i strongly advice that you sit your medical doctor man down and talk to him reach and agreement with him and i know ALL WILL BE WELL.I wish you well.takia, olufola.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by 1one: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
In as much as I don't place much weight on number of years as much as the substance of value added within those years,I still think five years is a lot of time to throw away ESPECIALLY you ladies with all your Tick Tock Tiger Battery In The Clock Mindset.It's too late for buyers remorse now because you should have considered your "male around" craving before you jumped into the relationship except the shift just happened.

I'd suggest you be calm and fliter this new found feeling through sound reasoning.
Are you truly in love with this guy or are your feelings just a function of your immediate and maybe intense desire to be around a guy. You know how susceptible you ladies are to your hormones.So sit down and think it through.Besides the grass might be greener on the other side but the water bill might be higher too.Considering your boyfriend,what happens if he's suddenly posted to lagos or wherever it is that you stay.Then you'll be in a major quandry.

You are speaking about your self don' t you think the distance is also affecting him too,You ladies always want to see yourselves at the center of everything.Relationships are bound to have hiccups just take this as one of yours and water it out since you still love him.Have a meet and discuss and in lending yourselves  to some degree of constructive compromise,you could find a way to be happy again.All the best.

Whoooosh, That was long!No be say them dey pay person.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by MaJBlige(f): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
fall in love with him, fffuck him, wear your pant, go home, smile to your man. simple.
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by iice(f): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Humans. Always greedy. Never satisfied. And forever selfish.
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by MMM2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
Follow ur heart.
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
Whether far or near, I believe you should always give ur 100% in every relationship.

You are not in love with two people at the same time, you are just tired of your long distance relationship.

You should really make a decision now and not waste anyone's time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2011
@poster
whether you fall in love with the new guy or not is irrelevant but you should be honest with yourself and the people in your life. so pls don not waste time and if what you want is that new guy then let bobo #1 know where your relationship stands so he doesnt wish for the stars that aint there.
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by hottottie(f): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
I don't think you are in love with your colleague at all. It's just your need for attention and also it's probably time you moved on from your boyfriend, and don't jump into another relationship fast.

p.s
dont know why some women need men to fulfil them?
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by MrCork17: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
Olufola , sweery, just do a 3some!! wink
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Penstef(f): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2012
Ma_J_Blige: fall in love with him, fffuck him, wear your pant, go home, smile to your man. simple.

hahahahhahahhhah best answer of the year!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Olufola: I've been in a relationship with this guy for 5 years, we're planning to get married this year October, our relationship has always been a long distance one, and even now, I work in Lagos ad he works in Ibadan, we hardly have time for each other because of the nature of his job (he's a medical doctor). Lately, we've been quarreling a lot because he doesnt call often enough and he hardly even has time to visit. I've been craving for more masculine attention recently, and I'm beginning to fall in love with a colleague of mine. This colleague of mine is always showing me so much attention and care, I put up some resistance at first, but now, I'm beginning to really like him. I dont know what to do anymore, Pls advice

There's really nothing you can do. Your fate is SEALED...except the second guy fúcks up cool.
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Youngpo413: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2014
MaJBlige:
fall in love with him, fffuck him, wear your pant, go home, smile to your man. simple.

exactly what she needs at the moment...killing two birds with one pusy
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Youngpo413: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2014
iice:
Humans. Always greedy. Never satisfied. And forever selfish.
especially females...
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by Youngpo413: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2014
hottottie:
I don't think you are in love with your colleague at all. It's just your need for attention and also it's probably time you moved on from your boyfriend, and don't jump into another relationship fast.

p.s
dont know why some women need men to fulfil them?
you all cant do without sex
Re: I'm In Love With Two People At The Same Time by EzeeYFB(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
Love doesn't have plan b

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Only! Check Out My Profile Picture / Send Me Card Has Bcme A Tradition 2 9ja Wmen. / www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.