Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

What Criminals /cultist Don't Know In Edo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Criminals /cultist Don't Know In Edo (187 Views)

NNPC Filling Station In Edo On Fire (Photos, Video) / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Criminals /cultist Don't Know In Edo by Drlimao: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2020
When I was a small body growing up I noticed some disturbing traits about the average edo boy: he is proud, talkative and pathetically lazy patiently waiting for his father to die so he can inherit anything.
Well they always want to point out how tough they are and their vengeful nature leads then to affiliate themselves with one criminal gang or cult group where they glorify coward attack on people imagine how many men would have connived to rape that little girl who innocently went to read in a church.?
But this where you fools made a mistake after you guys wasted your efforts for few minutes of pleasure get ready for the wrath that you provoked when you activate the blood of the innocent .
Just like the blood of Abel it was spilled now in it freshness it is crying up to heaven for justice and guess what he is crying to a being whose words can create the sun,can create electricity can create a volcanic eruption if you need a crew to hold down a helpless kid the I wonder how you will fare when you comes for you be prepared since you are a powerful man whoever you are
By Nicholas loben
globallog598@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make $500 In Few Days By Performing Few Task / What Kind Of Special Racism Is This? / Covid-19: Bad Effect Of School Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.