Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. (292 Views)

Putin Launches World's Longest 70 km Underground Rail Line In Russia (Photos) / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / Bodies Of The Terrorists Killed In Kenya Riverside Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by Nairafame1: 8:31am On Jun 01, 2020
According to a Kenyan man, he wrote;
Corrupt Waiguru used 300 Million to draw this funny stuffs on the floor.

Anne Mumbi Waiguru, EGH, OGW, is the 2nd and current Governor of Kirinyaga County in Kenya, in office since 22 August 2017. She was elected as Governor in elections held on 8 August 2017. Previously, she served as the first Cabinet Secretary in the Ministry of Devolution and Planning.

See Original Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/covid19-300million-was-spent-on-social.html

Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by yanabasee1(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2020
Africa eh......

I can imagine where African would've been if there was no looting and if we could manage and make the most out of our richness.....

The white would've been very inferior.

An African country can lead this world if we use our resources very well and reduce/destroy corruption.....

That is me up there, giving myself hope!!!
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by donbachi(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
yanabasee1:
Africa eh......

I can imagine where African would've been if there was no looting and if we could manage and make the most out of our richness.....

The white would've been very inferior. An African country can lead this world if we use our resources very well and reduce destroy corruption.....

That is me up there, giving myself hope!!!
i'm telling you..america and co,for dey borrow money from sudan,ethiopia and central africa republic.
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by FlordFlorez(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Kikikikiki..corruption is in the DNA of Africans. In some, its in recessive form awaiting opportunity, while in others, its in full dominant form expressing itself.
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by illicit(m): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what being an African means
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by yanabasee1(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2020
donbachi:
i'm telling you..america and co,for dey borrow money from sudan,ethiopia and central africa republic.

And th white us afraid of what we'd become and so they are technically enslaving us....
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by bigiyaro(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2020
illicit:
Sometimes I wonder what being an African means
lolzz, it means backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by Azmanaty: 9:11am On Jun 01, 2020
Useless reportage. The reporter didnt even include the currency the 300m was spent from??
What if the 300million is like 10k in naira??
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by Karlifate: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2020
It may even 300M Zimbabwean Dollars...
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by Karlifate: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2020
Azmanaty:
Useless reportage. The reporter didnt even include the currency the 300m was spent from??
What if the 300million is like 10k in naira??
Hahaha... Just like the Zimbabwean Dollar.
Re: Covid19: 300million Was Spent On Social Distance Line In Kenya- Man Revealed. by zionmde: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2020
Blood of Corona Lai Mohammad should come and learn work

(1) (Reply)

Prime Minister Of Cote D’ivoire, Gon Coulibaly, Is Dead / China To Invest 400 Billion In Iran. / Joe Biden Sends Condolences To President Trump After Death Of His Brother Robert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.