Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest (48142 Views)

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Cambridge Students , UK Protest Against Incessant Killings In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by 88natzy(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
BABANGBALI:
those that looted our treasury, did you ask them that question? I go loot and loot you join
Looter, keep Looting.....
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by PigTormentor: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
pls don't try to compare the two countries, this is just only one person killed by the police and thousands are protesting, 74 people were killed in katsina last week, who talk?

I beg many many many are killed in daily basis in the US, by cops and by other Americans. This is just a flash point mainly because it's in VIDEO. So stop trying to make it sound as if it's only about one man, NO it's not. It's about a systematic problem that has been in existence for many many years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Sterope(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
There is nothing subtle about tribalism
EleventhWeirdo:
tribalism is a subtle bias, compared to racism, which may even include extinction threats.

The US is the epicenter of globalism, so whatever happens there calls for concerns in other parts of the world. A good one from the UK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by fortran12: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-took-shelter-white-house-020928976.html

Trump is hiding in the bunker at the WH while tweeting to shoot protesters. LMAO
Lies!!
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by erikcantona: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=90187264]FTC bae

Revolution now!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..... My people, how una dey??
Somebody help... Boohariiii can't breathe......
If the case was a Nigerian setting, Nollywood version

Honestly

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
mmsen:

Property (insured property at that) is more important than human life?
Who raised you...
so they should destroy properties in the name of protests who raised you too.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Tayeni(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
tribalism is a subtle bias, compared to racism, which may even include extinction threats.

The US is the epicenter of globalism, so whatever happens there calls for concerns in other parts of the world. A good one from the UK.
Tell that to the Tutsi tribe of Rwanda or the Rohinjyas of Myanmar.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Exmilitant(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2020
Make we start? I could rally like 300 people here in portharcourt to protest George Floyd murder but e go bloody. The looting and thiefing no go get end. The protest no go finish this year. People go die. Nigeria go scatter. Make i start?
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by ModestGal(f): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2020
I wish I wasn't born in Africa. Set of useless people.
Even people that aren't black are protesting for justice for George Floyd, but his fellow root are not taking a step to join.

What you don't know is that those type of things create respect for Nations, and for people. Thats why all these whites can easily die for someone who is not even their family. Because their generation after generations would earn from that good work.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by balingaonline(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
I think all all black nations should do the samething, if we can't go to USA, we can protest at their embasies.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

I beg many many many are killed in daily basis in the US, by cops and by other Americans. This is just a flash point mainly because it's in VIDEO. So stop trying to make it sound as if it's only about one man, NO it's not. It's about a systematic problem that has been in existence for many many years.
Our own worse pass bros you can't compare. How many people have been killed on a daily basis in the north? Tribalism is a more dirtier disease because it is done with impunity.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by BABANGBALI: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2020
88natzy:

Looter, keep Looting.....
yes o. If you can't beat them, join them jo
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by idonhammer: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2020
How u want us to talk when the whole of kastina is quiet as if nothing happen?

bigiyaro:
pls don't try to compare the two countries, this is just only one person killed by the police and thousands are protesting, 74 people were killed in katsina last week, who talk?

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by miketayo(m): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2020
Rollins777:
It is set already and this involves all blacks (Africans) is time for all Blacks to rally around America embassies worldwide because the racists does not affect black Americans only but all blacks all over the world, is time we all needs to have one voice against this white supremacy against black.

I think we need one voice against our government/politicians right now, den we can fight for racism later

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Jakemedg(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
The worst part is the same Nigerian hypocrites showing fake love to late George Floyd won't say a word about these 74 innocent souls

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by miketayo(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
When are we going to gather like this for injustice in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2020
balingaonline:
I think all all black nations should do the samething, if we can't go to USA, we can protest at their embasies.
we have our own issues ahn. Police brutality is a norm here and you want us to protest against the same thing maka the thing dey trend. We must take the log of wood out of our eyes first before taking the speck out of. another's.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by 88natzy(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2020
[quote author=mmsen post=90187874]

Property (insured property at that) is more important than human life?

[/b]Who raised you[b]..[/quote
I am glad you asked that question, My parents raised me and they did well to train me to know that two wrongs doesn't make a right!
Perhaps you got me wrong, I didn't quantify human life with property. I condemn racism, also I condemn destruction of properties and killing of people in pretense to protest.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Jakemedg(m): 10:20am On Jun 01, 2020
miketayo:

I think we need one voice against our government/politicians right now, den we can fight for racism later
We need to deal with tribalism first before talking of racism
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by caprini1: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Rollins777:
It is set already and this involves all blacks (Africans) is time for all Blacks to rally around America embassies worldwide because the racists does not affect black Americans only but all blacks all over the world, is time we all needs to have one voice against this white supremacy against black.
Not all true...black Americans occasionally stigmatise migrated black Africans bro..let them fight their battle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Germany, China, are the home of racism
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Nigerian can only react on social media but can't protests like this..........uwaRAPEDcase
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by israelmao(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2020
There is some degree of insincerity and falsehood to the imposition of lockdown across the globe with this mammoth crowd,where is the recommended social distancing.?
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by wisdomiskey(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2020
letitrainnow:
That police man never thought of his actions outcome.

The fvcker thought he would get away with it Scot free just like he always has lipsrsealed
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by sexylassie2(f): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Nobody gives a damn
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:

Bro nobody go talk o. We sabi name calling. If you talk some urchins will bash you lecturing you that 16 years of pdp won't be corrected in a year.

But on the other hands they see themselves as human beings while here we see ourselves as evil as long as the other guy is not from your tribe. It is rather foolish to say nigeria has long way to go because there is no way for it to go.

nigerians can easily condemn what happened in faraway US but turn black eye on what happens here. Report there is a homicide in Imo, they will shout IPOB, NYAMIRI. If it happens in Ondo, it is SKULL MINERS. When its reported in Jigawa, ah! ABOKI again. That is how we live here.

A country doomed from day one.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Kingdomcome: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Waste of time protest. How many black Africans protest due activities of Fulani herdmen activities in Nigeria. How many does CNN, BBC news carries all these killing in Nigeria. Why do we African carry the one that happened in America in our head. Africans are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.