Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest (48136 Views)

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Cambridge Students , UK Protest Against Incessant Killings In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by GeneralPula: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
pls don't try to compare the two countries, this is just only one person killed by the police and thousands are protesting, 74 people were killed in katsina last week, who talk?

Do not mix things up here because you don't like your country. Evil people that does crimes are everywhere around the world. In the Us, people get killed daily by evil doers, even tho news people won't broadcast it. When it comes to crimes being committed by evil doers(Killers), no country comes close to USA..

The issue here is different from what your displaying with you comment.. A USA police(Evil protector) killed a civilian because of his skin color. That is racism. How death wasn't from random (Killers)..

Random killers kill people nearly everyday. Countries like China, Japan and North Korea monitors their medial strictly. Recently China disconnected Millions of people from the internet because they simple don't want them to expose some fact about the Virus..

So the young man is very right, In USA, there's racism and here in Naija, there's tribalism

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by gloryfidedesign(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
The black are the real Jewel of God respect all life.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by bigiyaro(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

The person that can talk has been silenced........
Ask Sowore
someone that "wants" to talk cannot be silenced.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by AFONJACOW(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2020
We are waiting for Sai Barbar to send Condolence message to Donald Trump ... But to tackle the one right under his nose nah big problem to him

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
someone that "wants" to talk cannot be silenced.
OoooOh shocked Ok na go out from lockdown and talk in front area C. God be with you
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by PigTormentor: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2020
fortran12:

You still could not figure out the lie in your post? Where did he ask them to shoot protesters? Pls add reference. Thanks

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/twitter-hides-trumps-when-the-looting-starts-the-shooting-starts-tweet-for-glorifying-violence

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-minneapolis-protesters-thugs-flagged-twitter/

Just 2 links for you talking about his tweet. I'm busy. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by ciencee(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Eryyy92:
I see Donald Trump resigning
Even if he did not resign, he will likely loose the election.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by PigTormentor: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Jakemedg:
LOL Trump said ‘When the LOOTING starts then the shooting starts " 。 Before that statement he said the black ‘’THUGS" are dishonoring late Floyd's memory by looting。
You can do better by showing me where he incited racism

Pls read these articles and understand the history of his remarks. I don't have time for long typing. There's more to what you read online. You need to understand the impact and intention of his words. These are words used in the past by racist politicians to target blacks.
With age comes wisdom Thanks

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/history-phrase-looting-starts-shooting-starts-trump/story?id=70950935

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/29/us/looting-starts-shooting-starts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by fortran12: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2020
PigTormentor:

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/twitter-hides-trumps-when-the-looting-starts-the-shooting-starts-tweet-for-glorifying-violence

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-minneapolis-protesters-thugs-flagged-twitter/

Just 2 links for you talking about his tweet. I'm busy. Thanks.
His statement was " when the looting starts the shooting starts" am sure there is a difference between protesters and looters. Looters are thieves, protesters are activists.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
pls don't try to compare the two countries, this is just only one person killed by the police and thousands are protesting, 74 people were killed in katsina last week, who talk?

Could you please lead the protest? We will all follow you

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2020
jaymejate:

Did you say Just one?

Where have you been? Many blacks have been killed over there.
We condemn the one that happened in Katsina too and Kaduna.
We concerned mostly about Nigeria matter too

You joined others to condemn the killing in Kaduna and Katsina on social media wink
I just dey look you . Nigeria has a long way to go since we're not ready to make sacrifices, only to make noise on social media and expecting miracles to take place
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by coolcare(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Isorite... continue cool
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by AmazingELixir: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2020
jidxin:
and the east, they will eat you raw once they know u aint from their side. you cant even own a landed property they will frustrate you there

There are many things one can accuse the Easterners or ipobians of but definitely tribalism isn't one of it..

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by AmazingELixir: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2020
jidxin:
and the east, they will eat you raw once they know u aint from their side. you cant even own a landed property they will frustrate you there

There are many things one can accuse the eastern or ipobians of but definitely tribalism isn't one of it..

Even Arewa is not match for afonjaz when it comes to tribalism.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
FTC bae

Revolution now!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..... My people, how una dey??

Somebody help... Boohariiii can't breathe......

If the case was a Nigerian setting, Nollywood version ooo;

The police men wud be igbos

The deceased will be boohaaariiiiiii

The people watching and capturing it will be yorubas.

Division of labor gringringrin

You've broken your own promise.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by marisdgreat(f): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2020
you sure say coronavirus still dey exist, this one I no see any social distancing or face masks, even since d beginning of the protests I never see or hear any increase cases of death or victims affected.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by bigiyaro(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2020
prekumohtim:

Could you please lead the protest? We will all follow you
my mom still loves me. pls read my post again.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Allwell96: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
They are protesting because it's one too many.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by PigTormentor: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2020
fortran12:

His statement was " when the looting starts the shooting starts" am sure there is a difference between protesters and looters. Looters are thieves, protesters are activists.

The average Americans from way back in the 60s knows what they mean by that phrase. I'm sure they don't care what you think that it means. The press world over knows what he means and that's all that matters. Keep supporting the delusional dotard. Come Nov 3rd, we are going to vote the fool out of office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by bigiyaro(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

OoooOh shocked Ok na go out from lockdown and talk in front area C. God be with you
why you hate me like this? wetin I do u
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by propertymania: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
An injustice to one is an injustice to all...racism has always been the bane of humanity.. I hope the spirit of Floyd would find justice and rest in peace.
Meanwhile check out a system that pays you legitimately to watch youtubes and videos.
https://rgyvideon.club/845555451698601/
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by DenreleDave(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

You've broken your own promise.
No... I am just having fun equating it to Nollywood scene...
I didn't abuse any body...
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Samcoflex75(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2020
akure1stson:
this is how to protest, Not Looting and burning of shops.

It seems you haven't seen the video of shops been looted in usa
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by class0247: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Empiregoodboy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wetin concern me

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by 1stola: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
FTC bae

Revolution now!!!!!!!!!

Anyway..... My people, how una dey??

Somebody help... Boohariiii can't breathe......

If the case was a Nigerian setting, Nollywood version ooo;

The police men wud be igbos

The deceased will be boohaaariiiiiii

The people watching and capturing it will be yorubas.

Division of labor gringringrin
First to mu. mu.

This girl!

U nor get work?
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by udemzyudex(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
I understand the post quite alright, am talking to all the morafvcking hypocrites who are crying more than the bereaved, they should quench the wildfire in their own country before talking of the flame in another country.

OK,no problem.
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by vivilafrosh(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
When will Nigerian men protest over the rape and killing of uwa

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Chicastle: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Try this protest in Nigeria and see the outcome of the zoo
Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by justlikedat: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
Na because killing na normal thing in naija.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by Chicastle: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
bigiyaro:

I have warned many people to stop Comparing United states with Nigeria.

Dem won't listen.
Only one person killed see troops

Try it here nah.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest by extol1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Exmilitant:
Make we start? I could rally like 300 people here in portharcourt to protest George Floyd murder but e go bloody. The looting and thiefing no go get end. The protest no go finish this year. People go die. Nigeria go scatter. Make i start?
let start with our own version of Uwa who was raped and killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu / Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) / Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.