Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders (1181 Views)

West Africa Leaders Say Mali Junta Must Name A President By September 15 / Africa Leaders Are Pure Evil / Africa Leaders Why? Congo President Nabbed While Trying To Ship Country's Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
What is the superpower? first define that.
India and China both are acting like global powers not like the Superpower. They are still 2,3 decades away to claim the status of superpowers.

Only US is the Sole superpower of the world.

compton11:
all what u saying is baseless,the thing is India want to act like they are super power by military while they ain't.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Efewestern: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

Not necessarily so. The black man is the poorest of all races and because of that he can be used anyhow and told to do whatever the bidder wants. In the next world, the black man should aim to be rich.

We are poor, how do you measure wealth?

Greed, mismanagement, wickedness are the reasons our continent seems poor, we have all it takes to match with a nation like India for example.

Some southern African countries are far advanced than India and other Asian countries.

1 Like

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by orisa37: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
They don't know how to take some
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Efewestern:

Greed, mismanagement, wickedness are the reasons our continent seems poor, we have all it takes to match with a nation like India for example.

Some southern African countries are far advanced than India and other Asian countries

Well, they aren't important in the wider scheme of things. India is more important to the world's economy than Zambia, Zimbabwe and most of their likes. Remove diamonds from Botswana and most people won't know her on the map. The wider Sub-Saharan Africa should be rich to be able to influence key decisions. Regarding your first paragraph, that's where it starts and stops - potentials. The world needs to see the results. China had same potentials in the 60s and 70s.

1 Like

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Juchii(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

If you don't like it, go and stop them. Or you think a top ten economy cannot become a military superpower?

We are not talking how rich India is, we all that they have one of the most poorest citizens.
Many of their women are into prostitutio, not even a good environment but in the bushes. Stop talking rubbish
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
SMH

1 Like

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Advance in which field? Software development? Information Technology? Petrochemical Refining Complex? Distillation Technology? Science? Engineering? Pharmaceutical production? Disease and Vaccine research? Bio Warfare capabilities? Industrial Manufacturing? Renewable energy? Nuclear Research? Military Might? Space research? Ionization Plasma research? Communication system developments? agriculture production? Education, Doctoral Research? You decide, you choose any one particular field and just mention me.
I will make sure that from now on you will have real knowledge,

Just one important note, I reply only with Authentic Data,Genuine credible Sources and from Reputed sources Resources, i never tells fairy tails or thoughts of my minds just Pure Facts based upon solid evidences. And i expect the same. Choose in which field any Nation from this continent is ahead of them and let me burst your myth. Awaiting for your selection.
Efewestern:

Some southern African countries are far advanced than India and other Asian countries.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Credible source and Statistics please? or you were just telling us your fairytails?

Juchii:

We are not talking how rich India is, we all that they have one of the most poorest citizens.
Many of their women are into prostitutio, not even a good environment but in the bushes. Stop talking rubbish
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
You are trying to educate him but he is unable to understand.
Problem is that people here talk too much garbage , when you ask for Solid Credible Statistics, facts, resources, they start to use foul language and later just shy away. Too many ignorant who dont know how to debate logical. they think its a matter of ego for them.

Gerrard59:

Well, they aren't important in the wider scheme of things. India is more important to the world's economy than Zambia, Zimbabwe and most of their likes. Remove diamonds from Botswana and most people won't know her on the map. The wider Sub-Saharan Africa should be rich to be able to influence key decisions. Regarding your first paragraph, that's where it starts and stops - potentials. The world needs to see the results. China had same potentials in the 60s and 70s.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
Juchii:

While that's true (about poverty), it's reducing compared to the vast majority of African countries. Post Covid-19, she has more opportunities at getting investments China is expected to lose. Currently, India is a top five economy (https://www.investopedia.com/insights/worlds-top-economies/). If you are so angry at her decision to build a military base, become a top five economy and stop her from doing it. Until then, you as a Nigerian has no right whatsoever to dictate to India what, where and how to build whatever she wants.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
rationalhuman:
You are trying to educate him but he is unable to understand.
Problem is that people here talk too much garbage , when you ask for Solid Credible Statistics, facts, resources, they start to use foul language and later just shy away. Too many ignorant who dont know how to debate logical. they think its a matter of ego for them.

Don't mind those posters. They think pAn-aFriCANiSm is done on an empty stomach. Rich countries have the right to do whatever they want, if you don't like it, become rich and command them to stop. Imagine Nigerians comparing themselves to Indians? grin

2 Likes

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
What is the superpower? first define that.
India and China both are acting like global powers not like the Superpower. They are still 2,3 decades away to claim the status of superpowers.

Only US is the Sole superpower of the world.

well at least most of the weapons China are using,they are manufacturing them while India import most of her weapons
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

If you don't like it, go and stop them. Or you think a top ten economy cannot become a military superpower?
military super power that import most of it weaponsgringrin
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2020
compton11:
military super power that import most of it weaponsgringrin

China still imports weapons from Russia, Japan does from the US even with Kawasaki, Hitachi etc., Germany, UK etc. Many strong military power still import weapons. Moreover, India is a nuclear power not just ordinary military power. Finally, like I earlier stated; if you don't like her decision, go and stop them. I know it's paining you but hey, India is richer than most African countries and has the right to do whatever she likes. The countries who would have stopped her will also be richer nations, unfortunately none of them is in Africa.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

China still imports weapons from Russia, Japan does from the US even with Kawasaki, Hitachi etc., Germany, UK etc. Many strong military power still import weapons. Moreover, India is a nuclear power not just ordinary military power. Finally, like I earlier stated; if you don't like her decision, go and stop them. I know it's paining you but hey, India is richer than most African countries and has the right to do whatever she likes. The countries who would have stopped her will also be richer nations, unfortunately none of them is in Africa.
India that most of her people cannot afford three square meal.

Germany are not acting like super power.

China,japan produce most of the weapons they are using while India import most.

even the nuclear they manufactured was made by Russia.

India is the second arm importer after Saudi Arabia and u think the country that import most of its weapons will be world power by military.

be deceiving yourself there
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
You used word "MOST". this is the problem with us, without proper data and accuracy we just generalize.
There is no country in the world that makes 100% of its arms and weapons. (Most importantly its not feasible due to economic cost factors)
If you cant let me State properly, China`s mainstay SU 27 (Russian), SU-30MKK (Russian), Latest SU-35(Russian), Chinese Chengdu J7 (Russian Designed and based on MIG 21 Frame), Shenyang J-11 (Completely based upon SU 27).
Virtually all Chinese in Operation Aircraft have Russian engines.

Read below source links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chengdu_J-7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_J-11

Mention me only when you have something with Facts based upon credible statistics, And validated sources. Not your thoughts or fairy tails I only discuss with Facts and Credible sources to prove what i am saying.

compton11:
well at least most of the weapons China are using,they are manufacturing them while India import most of her weapons
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
You used word "MOST". this is the problem with us, without proper data and accuracy we just generalize.
There is no country in the world that makes 100% of its arms and weapons. (Most importantly its not feasible due to
If you cant let me State properly, China`s mainstay SU 27 (Russian), SU-30MKK (Russian), Latest SU-35(Russian), Chinese Chengdu J7 (Russian Designed and based on MIG 21 Frame), Shenyang J-11 (Completely based upon SU 27).
Virtually all Chinese in Operation Aircraft have Russian engines.

Read below source links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chengdu_J-7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenyang_J-11

Mention me only when you have something with Facts based upon credible statistics, And validated sources.

India import most of its weapons https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/03/10/india-the-second-largest-arms-importer-in-the-world-next-only-to-saudi-report.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjg9-Hx7-fpAhWF66QKHWbxCTkQFjAUegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw19k3I4X-quo5DiQXcDrQF3

China is the second weapons producer

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.dw.com/en/china-is-now-worlds-2nd-biggest-weapons-producer-sipri-report/a-52160429&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjE4brD8OfpAhUCCuwKHd5KCmAQFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1nkj2TNw43hYObjsgC0z0W
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2020
compton11:
India that most of her people cannot afford three square meal.

Germany are not acting like super power.

China,japan produce most of the weapons they are using while India import most.

even the nuclear they manufactured was made by Russia.

India is the second arm importer after Saudi Arabia and u think the country that import most of its weapons will be world power by military.

be deceiving yourself there

She has a military base in Djibouti and there's nothing you, any pAn-aFrICaNiSt or African country can do about it. grin
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 11:26am On Jun 04, 2020
China`s industry is mostly export oriented, that is why it make let say 100 Grenades then India make 30 (Only for domestic consumption).
Lets come specific to point-wise so that we can bring statistics and Real Data in this discussion.
What are the items that only China makes and India dont make?
What are the items that only India makes and China dont make?
Answer is absolutely nothing.

Examples (what Both of these countries make):
India make ICBMs, China make ICBMs.
China make SLBMs, India make SLBMs
India make SSBNs (Boomers), China make SSBNs
China make ASTs (Anti Satellite Wepons), India make ASTs
India make Nukes, China make Nukes
China make Space Navigation system, India make IRNSS
India make Jets, China make jets
China makes Artillery, India makes Artillery.
India makes AESA, China makes AESA
India makes Aircraft Carrier, China makes Aircraft Carrier.

Now come to opposite side of your argument:
if India dont make then its 100% true that even china dont make,
if China dont make it then India dont make it

Examples(what Both of these countries dont make):
An Operational and Reliable Jet Engine.
High End BMD Systems (Both China and India dont make it): S-400 Triump BMD both are importing from Russia
High End Directed Energy Weapons : Both claims but still underdevelopment, not deployed unlike US

That is why there is always a stalemate, an equilibrium between these giants, Like Doklam 2017 and even now, No war just threats and back off.
Since all above is categorically specified , now you can ask for source of any above statements. I will provide proof for what i have said.
A proper way to debate or understand.

compton11:
India import most of its weapons https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2020/03/10/india-the-second-largest-arms-importer-in-the-world-next-only-to-saudi-report.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjg9-Hx7-fpAhWF66QKHWbxCTkQFjAUegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw19k3I4X-quo5DiQXcDrQF3

China is the second weapons producer

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.dw.com/en/china-is-now-worlds-2nd-biggest-weapons-producer-sipri-report/a-52160429&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjE4brD8OfpAhUCCuwKHd5KCmAQFjAGegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw1nkj2TNw43hYObjsgC0z0W
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

She has a military base in Djibouti and there's nothing you, any pAn-aFrICaNiSt or African country can do about it. grin
then if Djibouti don't want them on their land again,there is nothing they can do toogringrin
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 11:45am On Jun 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
China`s industry is mostly export oriented, that is why it make let say 100 Grenades then India make 30 (Only for domestic consumption).
Lets come specific to point-wise so that we can bring statistics and Real Data in this discussion.
Answer is absolutely nothing.

Examples (Of what Both these countries make):
India make ICBMs, China make ICBMs.
China make SLBMs, India make SLBMs
India make SSBNs (Boomers), China make SSBNs
China make ASTs (Anti Satellite Wepons), India make ASTs
India make Nukes, China make Nukes
China make Space Navigation system, India make IRNSS
India make Jets, China make jets
China makes Artillery, India makes Artillery.
India makes AESA, China makes AESA
India makes Aircraft Carrier, China makes Aircraft Carrier.

Now come to opposite side of your argument:
if India dont make then its 100% true that even china dont make,
if China dont make it then India dont make it

Examples(Of what Both these countries dont make):
An Operational and Reliable Jet Engine.
High End BMD Systems (Both China and India dont make it): S-400 Triump BMD both are importing from Russia
High End Directed Energy Weapons : Both claims but still underdevelopment, not deployed unlike US

That is why there is always a stalemate, an equilibrium between these giants, Like Doklam 2017 and even now, No war just threats and back off.
Since all above is categorically specified , now you can ask for source of any above statements. I will provide proof for what i have said.
A proper way to debate or understand.

China jet engine is on the way.

most of the weapons u mentioned below are manufacturing with the help of Russian scientists and I'm not debating about China with u but India
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ask which one you have doubt? Mention just that one.

compton11:
China jet engine is on the way.

most of the weapons u mentioned below are manufacturing with the help of Russian scientists and I'm not debating about China with u but India
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
Ask which one you have doubt? Mention just that one.

what doubt?
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
You stated that not about china but you have doubts about india,
I stated that choose any one of the mentioned Defense items (you have doubt that India dont make), If you have doubt, choose one and i will post absolute authentic source that India also make that.

Quoting that post:
india make ICBMs, China make ICBMs.
China make SLBMs, india make SLBMs
india make SSBNs (Boomers), China make SSBNs
China make ASTs (Anti Satellite Wepons), india make ASTs
india make Nukes, China make Nukes
China make Space Navigation system, india make IRNSS
india make Jets, China make jets
China makes Artillery, india makes Artillery.
india makes AESA, China makes AESA
india makes Aircraft Carrier, China makes Aircraft Carrier.

compton11:
what doubt?
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
compton11:
then if Djibouti don't want them on their land again,there is nothing they can do toogringrin

Same Djibouti that has military bases of the US, Japan, China, France etc. will decline Indian's request? grin
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

Same Djibouti that has military bases of the US, Japan, China, France etc. will decline Indian's request? grin
why can't they decline it?
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by Gerrard59(m): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
compton11:
why can't they decline it?

Poor, barren and arid? Dem get choice? Beggars aren't choosers na, anything people give, they collect. When I say black dominated countries should be rich, una no gree listen. This is the end result. China inundates with loans, western countries nack with another set of loans, Japan, India, Turkey etc. do same. grin

1 Like

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
You stated that not about china but you have doubts about india,
I stated that choose any one of the mentioned Defense items (you have doubt that India dont make), If you have doubt, choose one and i will post absolute authentic source that India also make that.

Quoting that post:
india make ICBMs, China make ICBMs.
China make SLBMs, india make SLBMs
india make SSBNs (Boomers), China make SSBNs
China make ASTs (Anti Satellite Wepons), india make ASTs
india make Nukes, China make Nukes
China make Space Navigation system, india make IRNSS
india make Jets, China make jets
China makes Artillery, india makes Artillery.
india makes AESA, China makes AESA
india makes Aircraft Carrier, China makes Aircraft Carrier.

but China make more weapons than them without external Help though
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/india-struggles-to-match-china-as-elite-world-weapons-exporter/articleshow/62733075.cms&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi3gazzpujpAhWL2qQKHYqCDC4QFjANegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0tx54hu4CFPwC21sykpRLY

Russia are India ally especially in weapons export and weapons manufacturing.

China export more weapons than India

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/india-struggles-to-match-china-as-elite-world-weapons-exporter/articleshow/62733075.cms&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFvZWdqOjpAhWlMewKHTO-AbgQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fugBEkhhyGtSXAyb2QHvM

I'm not saying India are not powerful but they should stop acting like world power by military because they ain't.

just because they are kicking Pakistan ass don't make them of of the world power compare to Russia,japan,US

even Iran that are most powerful in middle East are not acting like world power.

by this 2020 China are still third most powerful country by military behind US and Russia.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

Poor, barren and arid? Dem get choice? Beggars aren't choosers na, anything people give, they collect. When I say black dominated countries should be rich, una no gree listen. This is the end result. China inundates with loans, western countries nack with another set of loans, Japan, India, Turkey etc. do same. grin
many Indians live in poverty and dirtiness even without toilet.

the inferiority of Africans leaders cause all this stupid shit,if we don't change very soon Afghanistan will have military base in Africa even there would be fiji-african summit.
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Same question again, What is that sophisticated military hardware that China makes but India dont?
And you again dodge that point, again telling stories?
Either state that Hardware or their is no point of diverting the question you raised. Stick to that.

There is only one sole superpower that is USA, both China and India are atleast 2 decades away to get that tag. But Russia, India, China are indeed global powers.

Secondly who are you and me to decide who is what? So lets asked the Professionals, Most Reputed Ranking system in the world GFP USA.
GFP has more then 60 personal staff dedicated to just one work, Collect data, Validate ,analyze and rank the countries.
Keep in Mind Annual GFP list includes every factor of a nation, Military might, R& D, Economy, Power Projection capabilities except nukes.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

compton11:
but China make more weapons than them without external Help though
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/india-struggles-to-match-china-as-elite-world-weapons-exporter/articleshow/62733075.cms&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi3gazzpujpAhWL2qQKHYqCDC4QFjANegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0tx54hu4CFPwC21sykpRLY

Russia are India ally especially in weapons export and weapons manufacturing.

China export more weapons than India

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.economictimes.com/news/defence/india-struggles-to-match-china-as-elite-world-weapons-exporter/articleshow/62733075.cms&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiFvZWdqOjpAhWlMewKHTO-AbgQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fugBEkhhyGtSXAyb2QHvM

I'm not saying India are not powerful but they should stop acting like world power by military because they ain't.

just because they are kicking Pakistan ass don't make them of of the world power compare to Russia,japan,US

even Iran that are most powerful in middle East are not acting like world power.

by this 2020 China are still third most powerful country by military behind US and Russia.

Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by compton11(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
rationalhuman:
Same question again, What is that sophisticated military hardware that China makes but India dont?
And you again dodge that point, again telling stories?
Either state that Hardware or their is no point of diverting the question you raised. Stick to that.

There is only one sole superpower that is USA, both China and India are atleast 2 decades away to get that tag. But Russia, India, China are indeed global powers.

Secondly who are you and me to decide who is what? So lets asked the Professionals, Most Reputed Ranking system in the world GFP USA.
GFP has more then 60 personal staff dedicated to just one work, Collect data, Validate ,analyze and rank the countries.
Keep in Mind Annual GFP list includes every factor of a nation, Military might, R& D, Economy, Power Projection capabilities except nukes.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

how the mess is what I'm saying relate to what u are saying?
Re: Im Ashamed Of Africa Leaders by rationalhuman(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is that sophisticated military hardware that China makes but India dont? Just name any from that list.
I hope this time you will not dodge.

compton11:
how the mess is what I'm saying relate to what u are saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated / Biden Is Open To Beg Putin If He’s Serious About Ending The War / Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.