Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated (1167 Views)

Congolese Minister Kazadi Impregnates His Deputy, Aminata Namasia / Russian Commander Fyodor Evgenievich Solovyov Killed / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by IhateYouMan: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Col Sergei Sukharev and his deputy Major Sergei Krylov among a number slain from 'glorious' Kostroma regiment, seen as Russia's most elite fighting forces

Colonel Sergei Sukharev of the 331st Guards Parachute Assault Regiment, Kostroma, died in Ukraine together with senior sergeant Sergei Lebedev, sergeant Alexander Limonov and corporal Yuri Degtyaryov of the same regiment

One of Russia's top paratroop commanders has been killed in Ukraine in the latest blow to Vladimir Putin's debilitating war effort.

The death of Col Sergei Sukharev, of the 331st Guards Parachute Assault Regiment from Kostroma, was confirmed by state TV in Moscow.

Earlier his 'liquidation' had been claimed by Ukraine's Centre for Strategic Communication and Information Security.

'Commander of the Kostroma Airborne Regiment, Colonel Sergei Sukharev… got lost in the "[military] exercises", but returned home the right way,' said the Ukrainian statement.

His deputy Major Sergei Krylov was killed alongside him, said the report.

More details - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10626643/ANOTHER-Russian-commander-killed-Elite-paratroop-colonel-deputy-liquidated-Ukrainians.html
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Illuminatiship(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
I for happy if na Nigeria bad leaders they die like this..
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Skooltynz: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
This war never still end?
May extend till the end of this year .
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
And why are they getting killed like roaches? grin
I thought Putin's puppet on here said Russia are the best and they would overrun Ukraine in 48 hrs..here we are how many weeks and ukrainians are still fighting strong..

This war has proved Russia army to be weak and clueless.. cheesy
This is what's gonna keep happening if they don't back out of the illegal war..

3 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Laggafin: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Oh Russia .. Putin will put u in self destruct
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Officialgarri: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Laggafin:
Oh Russia .. Putin will put u in self destruct
But Ukraine has been destroyed already

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by AJSfan: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senior Russian military officers dying in the warfront just proves that they are way more serious than we are in this part of the world.. In Nigeria, the Commanders will hide in one office in Abuja and be giving useless command to troops

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Officialgarri:
But they haven't overrun kyiv..?
I thought you folks said Ukraine was gonna go down on Sunday?
Two Sunday ago..what's happening... cry grin
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Skooltynz: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
AJSfan:
Senior Russian military officers dying in the warfront just proves that they are way more serious than we are in this part of the world.. In Nigeria, the Commanders will hide in one office in Abuja and be giving useless command to troops

So true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Officialgarri: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But they haven't overrun kyiv..?
I thought you folks said Ukraine was gonna go down on Sunday?
Two Sunday ago..what's happening... cry grin
last time i checked, Russia has captured several territories already and is advancing into Kyiv.
Has Ukraine recorded any victory? Constant loss I guess. Zelensky is leading his people to unnecessary death in a war he can't win no matter the military support he gets from foreigners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by rottennaija(m): 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=IhateYouMan post=111143187][/quote]

For the social media war. All Russia troops are killed.
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Officialgarri:
last time i checked, Russia has captured several territories already and is advancing into Kyiv.
Has Ukraine recorded any victory? Constant loss I guess. Zelensky is leading his people to unnecessary death in a war he can't win no matter the military support he gets from foreigners
Is advancing for the part 3weeks right? grin
Why are the taking too long..from 48hrs to mission impossible... grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by NigeriaNawa: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
Officialgarri:

They are yet to capture a major city - lol.

The Russian army is crap

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Laggafin: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Officialgarri:
In what ways bro?
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Kelvin3476: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
This doesn't support our Putin boys narratives.
Soo we thereby declare this a propaganda

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Igbofam: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Officialgarri:

Russia has not captured anywhere bro. Last time I CHECKED they just got pushed back 50km from Kharkiv a place they had heavy presence in. A video showed their trucks and military equipment speeding away from Kharkiv due to the heavy offensive from Ukrainian forces. They fled 50km in one night.

Only Fear for your life can make you run that fast cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And why are they getting killed like roaches? grin
I thought Putin's puppet on here said Russia are the best and they would overrun Ukraine in 48 hrs..here we are how many weeks and ukrainians are still fighting strong..

This war has proved Russia army to be weak and clueless.. cheesy
This is what's gonna keep happening if they don't back out of the illegal war..
Tell NATO to stop pledging weapons and Ukraine use their outdated weapons
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:

Russia has not captured anywhere bro. Last time I CHECKED they just got pushed back 50km from Kharkiv a place they had heavy presence in. A video showed their trucks and military equipment speeding away from Kharkiv due to the heavy offensive from Ukrainian forces. They fled 50km in one night.

Only Fear for your life can make you run that fast cheesy

Lies to the world
Only Ukraine war I see people filming admist heavy shooting
Tuwale to propaganda
No Russian forces in kharviv yet only advancing
5 cities are already captured
Drop video if he sure you
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Igbofam: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Lies to the world
Only Ukraine war I see people filming admist heavy shooting
Tuwale to propaganda
No Russian forces in kharviv yet only advancing
5 cities are already captured
Drop video if he sure you

This is the 21st century and Ukraine still has internet service thanks to Elon Musk.

Combine a smart phone with an internet in a war zone and you have a movie.

Dey dia make pant dey wear you

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Igbofam:

This is the 21st century and Ukraine still has internet service thanks to Elon Musk.

Combine a smart phone with an internet in a war zone and you have a movie.

Dey dia make pant dey wear you
So admist heavy bombing and shooting
Your village warriors can shoot war film
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Tell NATO to stop pledging weapons and Ukraine use their outdated weapons
Why should they?
I thought Russia are the almighty?is NATO now stronger than russia? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should they?
I thought Russia are the almighty?is NATO now stronger than russia? shocked grin
I don't know you can be very low as this to be comparing 30 countries to a single one
Let usa face Russia
Battle of the giants
Don't hide under any Nato
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

I don't know you can be very low as this to be comparing 30 countries to a single one
Let usa face Russia
Battle of the giants
Don't hide under any Nato
Ooh you folks have now realized that Russia is no where close to NATO..tell me what will it take NATO to wipe Russia out of the world? grin

Why should USA attack Russia when they were not attacked?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Igbofam: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

So admist heavy bombing and shooting
Your village warriors can shoot war film

Incidentally that particular video was not shot during the shelling but as their vehicles were beating a hasty retreat. So yes they caught the moment on video.
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh you folks have now realized that Russia is no where close to NATO..tell me what will it take NATO to wipe Russia out of the world? grin

Why should USA attack Russia when they were not attacked?
Okay
Tell me
Remove Russia and put in USA
Usa vs Nato partner with russia
Winner
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Okay
Tell me
Remove Russia and put in USA
Usa vs Nato partner with russia
Winner
No one is talking about that..
I don't do babyish comparison... wink

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No one is talking about that..
I don't do babyish comparison... wink
Baba cannot talk
See what he spew
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

Baba cannot talk
See what he spew
I am glad you admitted that Russia ain't anywhere close to NATO all round..
And that USA won't go to war with Russia as far as it ain't attacked..

2 Likes

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am glad you admitted that Russia ain't anywhere close to NATO all round..
And that USA won't go to war with Russia as far as it ain't attacked..
USA HIDING UNDER NATO UMBRELLA
NO FOR SURE THEU CANT STAND THE EYEBALL OF PUTIN
Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Merisbankie:

USA HIDING UNDER NATO UMBRELLA
NO FOR SURE THEU CANT STAND THE EYEBALL OF PUTIN
They can't stand him cos he's intoxicated..
What makes you say they can't stand Putin?

1 Like

Re: Russian Commander Killed: Elite Paratroop Colonel And His Deputy Are 'liquidated by Merisbankie(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They can't stand him cos he's intoxicated..
What makes you say they can't stand Putin?
BIDEN FEARS THE INTOXICATED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Republic Citizens Cry They Live Like Slaves / Iran Struck ‘important’ Israeli Military Targets (VIDEOS) / Kenya Deporting Us Author Of Anti-obama Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.