Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) (4849 Views)

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio / Nurse Struggling With A Rapist Injured In Kano (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Shukusheka(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! . your one minute fame have expiry, kindly go back to your miserable hole nîtwit.
So you have nothing else to say about your previous misyarn? Just take a look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by wizod(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
first of all, you're very stupid for mentioning me. Secondly, it seems u can't read and comprehend or u just want to asslick her because she's a lady.
She said "all men" which means all men including me,you and every man alive.if she said "some men" then I won't be bothered but "all men" undecided ....
get ready to serve ban
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
wizod:
get ready to serve ban
stop wailing kid
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Your father and your brothers are rapist.

Stop promoting lesbianism

So I am thinking cohesion was an aspect of English you woefully failed in school. But that's okay, after all it isn't your mother tongue.
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2020
MizzPhoney:

So I am thinking cohesion was an aspect of English you woefully failed in school. But that's okay, after all it isn't your mother tongue.
K
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

Is your father a rapist?

Now I'm wondering if the men in this clime lack basic English comprehension. Seriously
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:

undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In my next life I'll sure come out as "Many men"
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2020
MizzPhoney:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
In my next life I'll sure come out as "Many men"
K, I don notice you wink ..... next!!!!!!
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Shukusheka:
So if I say many Nigerian pastors are corrupt, does that mean I'm saying there are no true pastors in the country.

First of all, what was your grade in English in your WAEC?

Hahahahahahahahah
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by ModHateMe(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Cohesion means sticking together and I am trying to figure out where he went wrong in his reply or am I missing something
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2020
ModHateMe:
Cohesion means sticking together and I am trying to figure out where he went wrong in his post or am I missing something
MizzPhoney is frustrated, don't let her nonsensical English get to you.
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by kabillionaire(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
I can never rape because, I can't be friends with a lady that I know there is no hope.

1 Like

Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Azmanaty: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Now I'm wondering if the men in this clime lack basic English comprehension. Seriously

Common sharap there! What do u know?
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2020
ModHateMe:
Cohesion means sticking together and I am trying to figure out where he went wrong in his reply or am I missing something
A whole lot my dear. I would have let this slide, but I see someone has time for me which is interesting.
You see my argument was clearly written and if you read from the beginning, you will understand that "Many men" are rapists means some are not.
And if the commentator had read with his eyes open, he would have realized that. I think he figures I shouldn't be commenting on this issue maybe because he thinks I have no right.
I was a victim of this dastardly act and I tell you, I will forever tell every single lady, woman, and girl never to trust ANY MAN at all with her body. It is not enough that the man is her father, brother, uncle, cousin, bestie, son, boyfriend, fiance, even husband. The demon roars and it follows with the apologies, those meaningless statements like "It was the devil" "I didn't know what came over me" "She was dressed seductively" "she enjoyed it" "But she is my wife". In it all, CONSENT is key. Human beings should be treated as such. Is it a crime to be born a female? Even in the animal Kingdom, coitus is consensual why are the Higher animals behaving thus?
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

Common sharap there! What do u know?
Yes Sir!
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2020
wizod:
shut up ur mouth. Did you read d post at all
I don't know why he is following this post at all.
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

Next time, try not to generalise things.
Oh Lord!!! You guys are kidding me right? "MANY MEN" "ALL MEN" "MOST MEN" Are all aforementioned the same?
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2020
TheRealProphet:
MizzPhoney is frustrated, don't let her nonsensical English get to you.
Yes @TheRealProphet I am frustrated. Frustrated with you and your kind. Those men who see nothing wrong in men forcing themselves on a female simply because she is considered a coitus object. Men who are apologetic to the rapists actions, men who will give excuses for their brothers who do same to their supposed loved ones. It is not okay and it can never be. Say the truth as it is. You want to pretend like it doesn't happen. It is happening everyday and I have promised myself to always tell every child I see, male or female, that it is never okay to force yourself on someone. I only hope and pray that the children in your sphere of influence do not grow up with your mindset.
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
MizzPhoney:

Yes @TheRealProphet I am frustrated. Frustrated with you and your kind. Those men who see nothing wrong in men forcing themselves on a female simply because she is considered a coitus object. Men who are apologetic to the rapists actions, men who will give excuses for their brothers who do same to their supposed loved ones. It is not okay and it can never be. Say the truth as it is. You want to pretend like it doesn't happen. It is happening everyday and I have promised myself to always tell every child I see, male or female, that it is never okay to force yourself on someone. I only hope and pray that the children in your sphere of influence do not grow up with your mindset.
you are taking my words out of context shocked I don't like rapist, I loath, hate, detest and resent rapist. rapist disgust me and I wish instant death on all rapist.
I had issue with your choice of word "All men" but I am sorry if I hurt you or anybody with my reply, I am deeply sorry.
Re: A Leaked Chat Exposed A Rapist (photos) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2020
TheRealProphet:
you are taking my words out of context shocked I don't like rapist, I loath, hate, detest and resent rapist. rapist disgust me and I wish instant death on all rapist.
I had issue with your choice of word "All men" but I am sorry if I hurt you or anybody with my reply, I am deeply sorry.

You actually read wrong. I said "Most Men" It's okay though. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Girls:see How Yahoo Boys Was Caught Hiding A Girl Inside Motor For Ritual / Young Man Dies After Unknowingly Smoking Fentanyl-laced-marijuana. PHOTOS / GTBank and US Visa fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.